ForumsGamesShould I use this two-hand weapon or these two primary and secondary weapons?

11 2938
LufffiStudios
LufffiStudios
1,420 posts
Nomad

I am a level 24 Psychological and I was thinking...which should i use? higher Lightning Piercing or higher Instinct?

Here are the choices:

1. Poseidon's Fury (Level 19 Two-Handed arms)

+51 Speed
+102 Instinct
+98 Lightning Piercing

or

2. Plasma Rod (Level 21 Primary Arms)

+21 Instinct
+105 Ice Piercing
+105 Lightning Piercing
+105 Poison Piercing

and

Wrath (Level 10 Secondary Arms)

+15 Focus
+2 Speed
+2 Instinct
+42 Lightning Piercing

Which is better for a Sonny using mainly Shock Therapy as an attack, and sometimes Electrical Storm if he needs more focus?

• 11 Replies
LufffiStudios
LufffiStudios
1,420 posts
Nomad

Oh and by the way my regular Instinct is 312 and my Lightning Piercing is 476 this is without any weapons, only other armor bonuses and raw attribute points.

vesperbot
vesperbot
955 posts
Nomad

get yourself Wrath of the Council, it's superior to both combinations.

Speaking about these two choices, I'd rather get Poseidon's, you will end up with bigger damage overall.

Armorkage
Armorkage
247 posts
Nomad

get yourself Wrath of the Council, it's superior to both combinations.

Speaking about these two choices, I'd rather get Poseidon's, you will end up with bigger damage overall.

i dont blame him for not having wrath of the council. the chance of getting in is actually 10%. i never had the luck to get it
vesperbot
vesperbot
955 posts
Nomad

well, you can try to face the council again and wreck em for additional chance. Also it matters what difficulty are you playing, for heroic it's really hard to get Wrath, as well as ED, DS and mostly any outstanding weapon. My bios tend to not get Annihilation for their lives.

LufffiStudios
LufffiStudios
1,420 posts
Nomad

i am currently playing on easy mode. I am not very far into zone 4 anyway, so I've never faced the council. so i should use poseidon until somehow i get the wrath of the council?

dacer
dacer
2,820 posts
Nomad

yes, untill u find the wrath use the posidion, and never use 2 weapons :/

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

Uh, in my opinion the law binder is better than both if you can't find wrath of the council.

dacer
dacer
2,820 posts
Nomad

that purple staff?

LufffiStudios
LufffiStudios
1,420 posts
Nomad

okay thanks

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

Yeah, the purple staff.
Piercing isn't very good unless you go against enemies who are way lower-level than you. Then, it comes in handy.

chud_boy
chud_boy
16 posts
Nomad

well shock therapy is lighting so you need a good sword with high lighting pirceing.

Showing 1-11 of 11