ForumsForum Gamesforum games!

12 3185
hailman670
hailman670
359 posts
Nomad

does anyone think that you should get AP for posting in theese threads? i kinda do.

• 12 Replies
d_dude
d_dude
3,525 posts
Peasant

Think of the forum games as the regular games on this site. You don't get points for just playing the game.

Flagg
Flagg
526 posts
Peasant

You get 1 Ap when you post in the forum...

Pixie214
Pixie214
5,838 posts
Peasant

No it would just encourage even more spam. And I am pretty surethis should go in support/suggestions.

Pixie214
Pixie214
5,838 posts
Peasant

Flagg you pesky little ninja. You don't get AP for posting in the games or newcomers section.

jezz
jezz
3,337 posts
Farmer

i really do think we should get AP for posting here. this is probably the main place where we post!

dacer
dacer
2,820 posts
Nomad

yea, thats why u ee people posting doubles and triples, and not getting in trouble. and it shouldent award amor points, games are for fun, not for RANKS! >

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

We made Forum Games its own forum specifically so that we could apply 0AP to it. Normally, many of the posts in this forum would be considered spam. So in a normal forum, these threads would have to be locked or deleted. Because they are worth 0AP here, it allows you guys to still play games and have a good time without having to worry about getting your threads locked up.

jezz
jezz
3,337 posts
Farmer

okay that is a VERY good point. thankyou. no more doubting the 0AP scheme!

ablu2
ablu2
728 posts
Nomad

But if you DID get ap from posting here, my rank would be about double what it is now cause I live here XD. Lol but good desicion making ap void here.

jezz
jezz
3,337 posts
Farmer

haha same. ive joined so many RPG's :P

ablu2
ablu2
728 posts
Nomad

Im involved in about 10 different rpgs right now, most of which I own!

hailman670
hailman670
359 posts
Nomad

ok so if most of theese threads are spam, could we make a thread FOR spam and spam only. You know, for the people who HAVE to spam day in and day out?

Showing 1-12 of 12