ForumsGamesGEMCRAFT Broken?

10 2844
Arrowsun
Arrowsun
3 posts
Nomad

I have been playing this game thinking that I would get some leveling done. I got many of the amulets and I get NO experience points. Is this game broken, or am I missing something. What is wrong with the game?

• 10 Replies
Pedspog
Pedspog
151 posts
Farmer

Your score is your experience, if you check you stats (left of the amulets) it shows your level, score and how much you need for the next level.

Karsten75
Karsten75
266 posts
Peasant

You have to increase your score either by scoring more on levels you already won, or by winning on new levels to increase your Wizard level and get more points.

Typically, once you crack the first epic level, you are set to win the entire game.

Arrowsun
Arrowsun
3 posts
Nomad

I am replaying all the levels before the Epic Boss on the first level. However when I score points they are not registering into my total score. I get new amulets beat all the previous levels and my score remains the same. I am at level nine. However, sometimes I'll get some pints for amulets, but it is rather random. Has anyone noticed this or is the game bugged somehow?

Agent_86
Agent_86
2,132 posts
Nomad

You only get more EXP when you beat your high score on a level.

17dman
17dman
786 posts
Peasant

Ya agent is right.

Arrowsun
Arrowsun
3 posts
Nomad

Ah thanks. Man where does it tell you that. Agent thanks for the clarification.

Karsten75
Karsten75
266 posts
Peasant

easiest way to know if you are getting enough points so that it will affect your score is wo watch the score. If it is yellow (gold) you are beating your previous high score. If it is turquise you are getting a glowing frame score, but not yet a personal high score that will allow you to to increase your level score.

dacer
dacer
2,820 posts
Nomad

thing u should do is try to get glowing frame scores

daviddgu
daviddgu
69 posts
Nomad

well have a look on every thing

mantheman2
mantheman2
15 posts
Farmer

always look on how much xp you need and u get more exp when you beat your high score

Showing 1-10 of 10