ForumsGamesBoxhead Online Game, Good Idea or Not

10 2970
zachattacksox
zachattacksox
279 posts
Nomad

Should they make an online boxhead game why? or why not?

I think they should and model it after 2play with Co-op or deathmatch feature.

• 10 Replies
Agent_86
Agent_86
2,132 posts
Nomad

That would be awesome!!!
Play Boxhead against people around the world!!! =)

Iphone
Iphone
455 posts
Nomad

Great idea actually, especially co-op mode online or a battle mode online.

I have a suggestion for the game as well. Why not a Boxhead were you send out zombies at your opponent. It would be great. There could be many levels of zombies, and you could be able to give them guns and weapons.

Iphone

Agent_86
Agent_86
2,132 posts
Nomad

What would be really awesome would be 20 player deathmatch or team deathmatch modes...

Last person standing wins!!! =)

Mizu
Mizu
44 posts
Shepherd

I think that Boxhead online would be a brilliant idea, i remember how much fun it was to play just against my brother but playing against people of varying abilities would be a great test of skill. (Because let's face it, you'll always work out your siblings tactics, weaknesses and strengths after a while.)

dacer
dacer
2,820 posts
Nomad

it would be awsome, but there would have to be more health and HUGE maps for more then 1v1

zachattacksox
zachattacksox
279 posts
Nomad

i would only hope it wouldn't be lagy it could be because of the explosions and such.

DSM
DSM
1,303 posts
Nomad

I like the idea, it could be fun.

Bugsy77
Bugsy77
65 posts
Nomad

This is a fun idea but if you make it go online there are bound to be hackers who will corrupt this game with their ways... Then make it hard to get a decent cheat-less games.! Am i right? The worldwide version could be pretty Laggy because of the amount and the range between people.. BUT This is a great idea! You should send it through to the producers of BOXHEAD gamings! GOOD LUCK WITH THAT!!

KiinGMaRiiO
KiinGMaRiiO
10 posts
Nomad

I think the idea is great. But my only disagrrement is if it went laggy when explosion happened.

Kwak1te
Kwak1te
21 posts
Nomad

It would be a pretty good idea, but It could get a little laggy....

Showing 1-10 of 10