ForumsGamesCause of Protector & Totem Destroyer lag?

4 2057
unauthorized
unauthorized
5 posts
Nomad

Hello, both Protector 2 and Totem Destroyer are lagging big time. Not when there are a bunch of characters on screen, but only when I select something with my mouse.

For example, in Protector, if I click on the Mage icon and then click on an available space to place the Mage, the game freezes for 3-5 seconds before placing the Mage, and then everything returns back to normal.

In Totem Destroyer, whenever I click on a block to destroy it, the game freezes for 2-3 seconds, and then the block is destroyed and everything returns to normal.

I am not experiencing this in any other games, just these two. Can anyone give me any help? These are totally my two faves, and it's starting to SUCK. Thanks!

• 4 Replies
russianfreak
russianfreak
1,843 posts
Farmer

Well taht never happened to me so i can't help you but i think it might be cause your computer is slow or because the internet is slow i am not sure.

dacer
dacer
2,820 posts
Nomad

ur computer is either slow or ur internet sucks, or ur just unlucky.

unauthorized
unauthorized
5 posts
Nomad

If I'm not having the problems on other games, then it's probably not my connection or my computer.

Additionally, I don't actually have a shitty connection or shitty computer.

Lastly, while I MIGHT be unlucky, I highly doubt that my bad luck is the culprit.

Can anyone else help, preferably someone who has had a problem like this in the past?

Thanks!

unauthorized
unauthorized
5 posts
Nomad

Whoops! Sorry, forgot I couldn't swear!

I was just saying I actually have a great connection and a good computer, so it's not that either.

Showing 1-4 of 4