ForumsForum GamesZombie's Blood RPG

18 3647
Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

Story

These scientists were trying to bring the dead back to life after almost 10 years of progress it was a success but wasn't nearly as they expected the lab exploded with the scientists and their info lots of them had gotten infected with the virus and turned into zombies now craving for flesh they are human's in disguise walking among us they're waiting for a perfect chance to strike there was no reports of death that day they all thought it was just a miracle that no one died that day but it wasn't lots of people died in there but some of them survived people not as nearly as close to the lab received the Virus's Radiations and got turned into half-zombies they do not crave for flesh,destruction, nor the death of they're old race they can see through the zombies' disguises and have their strength,intelligence,and speed increased by tenfold with this incredible strength those people decided to fight the zombies and finally destroy their leader to end the destruction and bloodshed you take the roll of one of them and you must kill their leader ONCE AND FOR ALL!

Character sheets are here to save the day!

Name:
HP:10/10
Level 1:0/10 Exp
Weapon:Metal Rod
Secondary:Rusted Handgun
Inventory:3 Health Vials,Flash Grenade,Hand Grenade,Smoke Grenade,Incendiary Grenade

Here's a little info about the weapons

Metal Rod-It's a long metal rod it's your main weapon right now it can deal some heavy damage if used in the right way it reaches a long way and is a great weapon in close-quarters combat

Rusted Handgun-It's a weird looking handgun it's rusted all over and the trigger doesn't work in sometimes only rusted out bullets work in it but the force of the shots don't do much damage but it's better than nothing!

Only 3 people register please

• 18 Replies
jezz
jezz
3,337 posts
Farmer

Name: Jezz
HP:9/10
Level 1:2/10 Exp
Pet: Wolf
Inventory:3 Health Vials,Flash Grenade,Hand Grenade,Smoke Grenade,Incendiary Grenade

could i take the 3 of them out with my hand grenade

Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

Jezz

You rummage your bag and find a bunch of grenades! Then you find one labeled "Hand Grenade" You take it out and throw it at the zombies then they all explode into oblivion! (+1 Exp) the other zombies then start coming out. What now?

jezz
jezz
3,337 posts
Farmer

Name: Jezz
HP:9/10
Level 1:3/10 Exp
Pet: Wolf
Inventory:3 Health Vials,Flash Grenade,Smoke Grenade,Incendiary Grenade

ZOMG.
erm...
i attack them too?
i use my handgun. and if that dont work i'll whack em all over the head with the rod.

Showing 16-18 of 18