ForumsForum GamesHumorous Suggestions

17 2950
Destor
Destor
706 posts
Nomad

Humorous Suggestions! Make some suggestions that would normally be locked before one post, but are hilarious! Go crazy on them! But, remember to keep them appropriate.

Examples:

The site should have a noob-alert, so we can all go and be mean to them. It should be, like, a foghorn-sound.

We need a self-destruct button, that deletes your account and has a 42% chance of blowing up some of your friends due to their proximity to you.

• 17 Replies
RubberyChicken
RubberyChicken
956 posts
Nomad

There needs to be a glass box with a banhammer inside that says: Break in case of spamming

dacer
dacer
2,820 posts
Nomad

i have to be the king of armour games, hail me, worship me, give me 10'000 dollars cash.... ect xD

Destor
Destor
706 posts
Nomad

i have to be the king of armour games, hail me, worship me, give me 10'000 dollars cash.... ect xD

No, no. You have to suggest funny improvements to the site. Like this:

When you click on the "community" button for the first time, it should take you to a special page. The page says this: "You can click the red link (the forums) and see the truth about this site, or you can click the blue link (main page) and go back to short, spammy comments and never remember this."

Beneath are the two links, one red and one blue, and if you click the blue link the "community" button dissapears, and you can never find it again.

Random crap like that.
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

All female users should have a kitteh as an armatar, so we can single them out and plot if they are guys in disguise (there is no females on the internet)

Teach all the users the rules of the internet, and make them use them. Like rule 34.

jezz
jezz
3,337 posts
Farmer

WHOA DUDE *feels offended*
i happen to be female *fumes*

i want to suggest something witty to get back at Cenere now. but i cant think of anything =P

sunnyb
sunnyb
480 posts
Nomad

Allow me, jezz.

All male users should have a pink bunneh as an armatar, so we can single them out and poke fun.

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

You don't know the rules of the interwebs??!

Rule 28 and 29, please?
http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/3/30/1194679739296.jpg

To get back at me:
Rule 42 or 10-13.

Pixie214
Pixie214
5,838 posts
Peasant

In the internet all the girls are men and all kids are undercover FBI agents.

So what a re young girls some kind of man/FBI agent hybrid it just wouldn't work.

My suggestion is that all posts can only be a maximum of one letter long.
SirNoobalot
SirNoobalot
22,207 posts
Nomad

there should be an extra part to account registration:

'I, [ insert your name here], hereby admit that i am the lowliest noob that has ever existed. i also admit my flaws and the great aweomeness of [insert Admin name here]. the aura of [Admin names]'s ownage blinds me, and he/ she is the god of 0wnage.'
A. Yes
B. Yes, o god of 0wnage!!!!!
C. yes.....
D.no, i suck at life and won't click 'yes'

Kwak1te
Kwak1te
21 posts
Nomad

WE SHUD AWL GIT FREE KITTEHS

SpyreWorks
SpyreWorks
172 posts
Nomad

AG should change all the simple words on the site like "game" or &quotuzzle" to "virtual entertainment activity" and "logical thinking activity"

That would be funny ^^

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

Whenever Graham comes online we should all get Graham cookies.

RubberyChicken
RubberyChicken
956 posts
Nomad

When ever firetail madness posts, we should be required to light something on fire...

Lynoth
Lynoth
509 posts
Nomad

When you sign up, you should have to answer a yes or no question. If you answer yes, your IP is automatically banned. The question is:
Are the mods n00bs?

Pixie214
Pixie214
5,838 posts
Peasant

People who ninja me should be banned instantly and shot into a star (not betelgeuse, maybe proximan centauri) it makes me cry when it happens and I die a little inside (no I don't think I'm over reacting at all)

Showing 1-15 of 17