ForumsForum GamesHaven City (Zombie RPG)

19 4147
thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

You hear a sudden noise as you wake up in you wake up, a groaning, and stumbling of sorts. You get out of the bed, in a rush to see if your parents are safe. Your eyes see something you don't want to beleive, something that you absolutely wish wasn't true. Their flesh...it was moldy, almost green. They were making groaning sounds and were madly groaning and rushing towards you with their arms out, you scream in terror as you see the kitchen knife. Tears in your eyes, you stab your loving parents in the face. Somehow, someway, you know there is a zombie apocolypse. You hear Sirens outside, yelling "All people run! Run to Haven city! There is salvation from the zombies! Go! Go!"

Ok, so welcome to Haven City, the Zombie RPG here on Newgrounds. Though I am mainly known for being the founder of the ZSC and the Goliath Syndrome, this RPG incorporates several different viruses (note that here, you cannot submit your own virus to be used).\\
Character sheets go like this -
Character name:
Character Age:
Class: (choose from either Civilian, Military Man, or Farmer)
Attack: (you must divide all stats out with ONLY 20 points)
Defense: (you must divide all stats out with ONLY 20 points)
Evasion: (you must divide all stats out with ONLY 20 points)
Speed: (you must divide all stats out with ONLY 20 points)
Small Description: (what your character wears, height, weight, facial hair, etc. etc.)

All classes have different abilities and start off traits, each character also has to be at LEAST 16 years old.
Military Man: The military man starts off with a standard issue Barreta Tomcat Pistol. Military men have served at least 1 year in the army and at the beginning you have a 10% chance to know how to fly a Helicopter (extremely useful). Military men Need little to no food.

Civilian: A common civilian, civilians can open doors and pick locks better than Military men, but require more food. Civilians have a 50% chance to know how to pick a lock at the beginning of the game.

Farmer: Farmers grow their own food, and are very useful when they reach Haven city, Farmers have a 100% chance to grow food every week, and are normally strong from intensive labor. Farmers have a 60% chance to make quality food at the beginning of the game.

Stats Tutorial:
Stats are extremely important in this dire time. Attack determines how much damage your going to do should you hit an enemy, Defense Determines how much damage you will take if YOU are hit. Evasion lowers the chance you or an enemy will take a hit. 20 evasion means that you only have a 50% chance to hit/be hit. Speed hightens your chances TO hit, 20 speed means that you have a 50% chance to hit/be hit.

Battle System:
The battle system is pretty simple, I use the stats you have collect from level ups, random experiences that I decide to throw in, and determine the chances to hit/miss, and then use a system to find out whether or not you do hit/miss (most commonly going to be a coin). Now then, for attack and defense, whatever defense points you may have nullifies any attack points your enemy has. I.E. You peek into a room to see 3 Goliath Syndrome zombies! They attack you with 10 Attack and you have 5 defense! It hits! You take 5 damage....
So that is the battle system.

Now then, Zombies are everywhere, and there are several variations of the viruses, there is the Hunger Virus (contact Cenere about the "Hunger" Virus, as she knows more about it than I do), there is the Goliath Syndrome, Tunnelers, Project Anthemia, G-Virus, Excel Virus, and the Horders. Breeders as well (Contact Codename: MudPuddle).
Here's a list of zombies and their abilities:

Tunnelers: Tunnelers have the ability and smarts to tunnel into the ground. They make small screeching noises, and when they tunnel into sand, you can tell they are there by small whirlpools within the sand. They all have blue eyes and are commonly found in deserts of all kinds.
Tunneler Attack: 10
Tunneler Defense: 10
Tunneler Evasion: 20 (50% chance to miss)
Tunneler Speed: 20 (50% chance to hit)

Excel Virus Zombies (E-Virus/EVZ): The EVZ's are extremely fast, and you cannot run away from them. They always hit, but have very low attack. They are found mainly in cities, and can run anywhere. They have moderate jumping and climbing ability, and instead of spreading the virus, they just rip you apart.
EVZ Attack: 2
EVZ Defense: 2
EVZ Evasion: 10 (75% chance for you to hit)
EVZ Speed: 40 (100% chance it to hit you)

G-Virus: G-Virus is a deadly virus, and the zombies have amazing speed, which will hit you no matter what, and also can only be hit with close hand combat. However, it is easy to outsmart G-Virus zombies, and run away. You must, however, have some sort of meat (rotten or not) with you in order to do so. They always hit for 5 damage.

It takes 20 turns to get to haven City, and each turn you can and cannot die, you can take a "sub turn" but you must notify me, sub turns mean set camp, and you will need another day before you can take the turn again, however, with subturns, you have a chance to heal, and get more stats/weapons.

I Will be waiting at haven city. Make your character sheet and I will make your first turn.

• 19 Replies
steevo15
steevo15
1,564 posts
Peasant

So...are you going to have a story for me? or are you doing one person at a time? Just wondering what the layout will be because dacer has already taken three turns it seems, whereas I submitted my sheet after his first. Just let me know what the layout will be

thanks!

WOWownage
WOWownage
21 posts
Nomad

Character name:thomas
Character Age:23
Class:farmer
Attack:3
Defense:3
Evasion:4
Speed:10
Small Description:very fast due to many croos country run contests. didnt help out much on the farm, so didnt get much muscle. 6 foot 2 inches... where very light cotten clothing for easy travel,smart (for a farmer)

right hand: both handed shot gun (dads)

backpack small
4 slots
.sharp bread knife
.large pack of sausages (20 pack)
.wood
.cotten fire staters (20 pack)(as light as cigeretts)

dacer
dacer
2,820 posts
Nomad

he dosent up date this game alot, meh i guess he has other things to do.

WOWownage
WOWownage
21 posts
Nomad

this thread is dead....

Showing 16-19 of 19