electriclounge
36 posts
Nomad

code for sinjid battle arena : asfastasfastcanbe: thebestdress: mayntbewithyou

Volsky
Volsky
144 posts
Nomad

I think they talking of code for cheat on this site... but you can post for console too... i think.

electriclounge
electriclounge
36 posts
Nomad

post anything

lvdk
lvdk
71 posts
Nomad

Anything? Oh my god... there is many... just go search on google for codes to games that you'ld like to know...

lvdk
lvdk
71 posts
Nomad

That's much easier than this

knightkalp
knightkalp
51 posts
Nomad

i thought i put somthin like this up yesterday must notof

Niceguy878
Niceguy878
220 posts
Nomad

Guitar Hero III Cheats

Cheat: No Failure
To make it impossible to fail a song, insert the following code in the in-game cheats menu. Keep in mind that this cheat will not work in Career Mode: Green & Red, Blue, Green & Red, Green & Yellow, Blue, Green & Yellow, Red & Yellow, Orange, Red & Yellow, Green & Yellow, Yellow, Green & Yellow, Green & Red.

Unlockable: Hyperspeed
To unlock Hyperspeed, go to the in-game cheat menu (found under Options) and insert the following cheat on your guitar: Orange, Blue, Orange, Yellow, Orange, Blue, Orange, Yellow.

Unlockable: Boss Characters
To unlock any boss characters as playable character, simply beat them in the game and they will become unlocked.

Unlockable: Air Guitar
To unlock the Air Guitar, insert the following notes in the Options menu: Blue & Yellow, Green & Yellow x2, Red & Blue x2, Red & Yellow x2, Blue & Yellow, Green & Yellow x2, Red & Blue x2, Red & Yellow x2, Green & Yellow x2, Red & Yellow x2.

Unlockable: Through the Fire and Flames
To unlock the track "Through the Fire and Flames", beat the game.

Submitted by DeeboUnlockable: Performance Mode
To unlock Performance Mode, insert the following notes in the Options menu: Red & Yellow, Red & Blue, Red & Orange, Red & Blue, Red & Yellow, Green & Blue, Red & Yellow, Red & Blue.

Unlockable: Precision Mode
To unlock Precision Mode, insert the following notes in the Options menu: Green & Red x3, Red & Yellow x2, Red & Blue x2, Yellow & Blue, Yellow & Orange, Yellow & Orange, Green & Red x3, Red & Yellow x2, Red & Blue x2, Yellow & Blue, Yellow & Orange x2.

Unlockable: All Songs (Quick Play Mode)
To unlock all of the game's songs for Quick Play Mode, insert the following notes in the Options menu: Yellow & Orange, Red & Blue, Red & Orange, Green & Blue, Red & Yellow, Yellow & Orange, Red & Yellow, Red & Blue, Green & Yellow x2, Yellow & Blue x2, Yellow & Orange x2, Yellow & Blue, Yellow, Red, Red & Yellow, Red, Yellow, Orange.

Unlockable: Songs (Normal)
To unlock songs in the normal fashion, simply pass the song successfully. It will thereafter be unlocked.

Unlockable: Guitarists
You can unlock Tom Morello (of Rage Against the Machine), Slash (of Guns N Roses/Velvet Revolver), Lou (the Devil in the game), and a character called MetalHead by beating them in the game and then purchasing them for $10,000 (Lou costs $15,000).

Showing 1-7 of 7