ForumsForum GamesEvolve!

145 22928
xMinato
xMinato
610 posts
Nomad

O.K. this is my first game here so here goes....
The earth was striked by a meteor, the meteor destroyed all living beings, after millions of years, the earth is getting back to a planet which can hold live, there starts to be a few water, yet there are no animals nor plants in the ground...only a few cells and microscopic plants are living there. Your job is to make it to be the ruler of Earth!5 players the most please!
and to start you have to fill your status:
Name of species:
HP: 10/10
Hunger: 5/5
Cell type: (hervivore or carnivor, NO omnivore yet)
description: (how does it look like and colour)
weapons, armor: (spikes, poison-scales etc.)

Also remember that you are a new cell, so not so complicated please, or I shall not take it into consideration, also all of you live in the water

• 145 Replies
RubberyChicken
RubberyChicken
956 posts
Nomad

Jezz

You haven't eaten them yet, and I noticed I forgot to give you XP... (XP+5, level up! decide on a worthy upgrade and it might become yours!, and in addition to that hunger max +1 and HP max +3) You chase after the confused straglers, and squish them one by one, but one escaped (+2 XP) After giving up on the one that escaped, but before you have eaten the mound of slightly paraliyzed cells you decide to kill all of the tiny paralyzed cells, and then you eat as many as you can (hunger is maxed) and then you carry as much of the remaining meat as you can. (+6 small meat)

However, sensing dead meat, several slighly larger carnivores are swimming towards you position :O Do You:

Run away with what you have
Talk to them
Watch
Other (describe)

jezz
jezz
3,337 posts
Farmer

Name of species: Velutium Volimivi
HP: 7/13
Lvl2: 3/15
Hunger: 5/6
Cell type: carnivore
description: green cell with specs of red, furry on the outside, newly formed tail thats completely red
weapons, armor: pores with venom to paralyze, red tail to frighten predators
Items: 6x Small Meat

keep a safe distance and talk to them.
if they come too close i will lash out and attack them or try to scare them off

jezz
jezz
3,337 posts
Farmer

wait...
*Level2: 5/15

RubberyChicken
RubberyChicken
956 posts
Nomad

Jezz

With your new tail having just grown, you stand by and attempt to talk to the carnivores. But they mostly ignore you. However, one was slightly nicer and told you some rumors that had been spread around about a wave of slightly toxic sludge coming from the east. Do you:

Ask for more information
See this for yourself
RUN AWAY
other (please descibe)

jezz
jezz
3,337 posts
Farmer

Lvl2: 5/15
Hunger: 6/6
description: green cell with specs of red, furry on the outside, newly formed tail thats completely red

Ask more information

RubberyChicken
RubberyChicken
956 posts
Nomad

Jezz

The cell tells you that he saw his brother get swallowed up into the maelstrom, and that it looked like a very painful death. He appears not to know anymore. Use the above options.

jezz
jezz
3,337 posts
Farmer

I ask the kind cell if he would like to check out this thing from the east with me.

RubberyChicken
RubberyChicken
956 posts
Nomad

Jezz

Considering what he saw, he obviously refuses to go with you. He wanders off mumbling about "suicidal" Here are your options again:

See this for yourself
RUN AWAY
other (please descibe)

jezz
jezz
3,337 posts
Farmer

well i'll run away.
i dont wanna get killed!

RubberyChicken
RubberyChicken
956 posts
Nomad

Jezz

After running away in the opposite direction for a while (-1 hunger) you see a group of cell coming towards you! Describe what you want to do, since there are too many options for me to list...

jezz
jezz
3,337 posts
Farmer

As they get closer i will see how big they are.
it they are the same size or a little bigger i talk to them.
If they are tiny i just walk past them, or kill them.
If they are HUGE, i'll run away.

RubberyChicken
RubberyChicken
956 posts
Nomad

Jezz

They are about your size as you get closer, and you talk to them, you tell them about the wall of polution coming closer. They say they already know about it and are going in that direction on purpose to find out about who is behind all of this. Dicide on a course of action since this RPG is all but dead so I won't bother to put options...

jezz
jezz
3,337 posts
Farmer

okay. i'll go with them to check out the pollution to see if we can find a solution.

so is this RPG dead then?

RubberyChicken
RubberyChicken
956 posts
Nomad

Yep, I proclaim it dead, unless someone wants to join.

devos12
devos12
1,352 posts
Nomad

i will join

Showing 121-135 of 145