ForumsSupport Forumdowloadable armatars

77 16212
Carter
Carter
107 posts
Nomad

we should be able to use images saved from our computers for our armatars. Because frankly, i don't really like the current armatars we have to choose from now. And if thats out of the question, can you at least put some dragons for armatars?

• 77 Replies
dcfb312
dcfb312
203 posts
Nomad

The Sorcerer would be a awesome armatar.!

jokerxxx
jokerxxx
41 posts
Nomad

i think XCoheedX is right.

CrossViper
CrossViper
481 posts
Nomad

But didn't they just update the armatars?

Death_Creates
Death_Creates
65 posts
Nomad

Mithical creatures

grimm
grimm
60 posts
Nomad

or like Viking with the pictures, a actual real viking would be awesome

Jordanhasgerms
Jordanhasgerms
150 posts
Nomad

I just think it's a bad idea, of uploading. The armatars are a cool idea! and I don't think you should get rid of them! I think that the armatars keep the medieval feel to the game! Maybe just come out with another batch so that everyone doesn't have the same armatars.

Xanatu
Xanatu
139 posts
Nomad

Vulgar pictures?Nah,that probably would happen...All of the other sites i go to that have a community have downloadable "avatars",and theres no problem.Of course,the other sites arent mostly inhabited my immature 10 year olds ^^.I know,i know...im being a hypocrite since im 14 years old myself...

wow4ever1212
wow4ever1212
192 posts
Shepherd

Well, this a dead topic, but I guess we can renew it. I don't think that we should be able to do that. It would kind of ruin the whole idea of this armatar stuff.

Jordanhasgerms
Jordanhasgerms
150 posts
Nomad

It really is just gonna cause way to much trouble for the Mods I just think that we should just accept what we have instead of constantly asking for a downloadable armatare. I just think that they should keep adding more and more armatars.

Ninjacube
Ninjacube
585 posts
Nomad

good idea but there is no way it would happen.

I think that a better way of doing it would be for the players to submit their own images and would recieve points if accepted and then put into circulation

PKza
PKza
57 posts
Nomad

Whatever

conjack123
conjack123
3 posts
Nomad

yes i agree we should be able to get are oown armatars from are computer files

UnknownShadow
UnknownShadow
132 posts
Blacksmith

I somewhat agree with Carter, exept for the fact that offenders on this site may be waiting to see someones picture and, I don't know, find them and, I don't know, do stuff to them? But you get my point, or so I hope... It just isn't too great of an idea

Alguzara
Alguzara
519 posts
Nomad

No i didnt get your point.
xD.
By the way,its a good idea but some non-civilized people will upload inappropiate pictures.
PS: Did you meant uploadable armatars? xD.
PS2: Are armatars bigger now or im with paranoid? xD.

Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

^^ Yes, the armatars did get bigger, your not paranoid....yet! Haha, but this thread is kind of dead. I mean, PKza posted May 2nd, so I would say a bit old to me.

~Strider~

Showing 61-75 of 77