ForumsGamesFlash!?

4 2090
erik5022
erik5022
2 posts
Nomad

Krin... Did you use Flash 8, Flash 9 (Flash series) or Studio to make your games? I know there are more programs than that to make flash games and such but you get the idea. I'm going to buy a program to make small flash games of my own. Since you did such a great job I just wanna get your opinion on which software to get!?!?!?

Thanks.

• 4 Replies
Highfire
Highfire
3,026 posts
Nomad

Yo Erik - This isn't Krin but how do u even make a game - I don't know how lol

dacer
dacer
2,820 posts
Nomad

u need a flash download, but it costs money -.-

erik5022
erik5022
2 posts
Nomad

(Highfire) Well I don't know how to make one completely yet but since I'm taking a class about Flash in school I thought I might as well ask him what Software he was using. You should just start off by googling the basics like "Flash game creating" or something similar to that.then see what it says and compare other sites as well. Or you could do it the long and hard way But! very rewarding way... By taking classes on it... It does take up some time though

(Dacer) If I were you I wouldn't download such important/expensive programs like Studio or Flash. I mean it's nice and all that, but since your paying so much money for it you might as well get the box and a nicely printed off instruction manual that comes with it. Purely just my opinion but I know people who have downloaded things like that and it worked out completely fine.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

When you say flash 8 and 9, are you referring to adobe flash?

Showing 1-4 of 4