ForumsGamesFlash Game Review: Sinjad Battle Arena

3 2239
GameReviewer1997
GameReviewer1997
72 posts
Nomad

READ: I already posted this on the actual game but I just like people reading stuff I made that wasn't just "good game" or "BLAM THIS PICECE OF CRAP!". Also I am not trying to get a Merit I just like making well thought out game reviews.

When you first go into "Sinjid Battle Arena" you will notice this weird drawing. I think it's Sinjid but the artwork just looks awful. So you start your game and the first thing you notice is the music. I personally like the music; it is a very relaxing melody. The graphics are pretty good. If you look at Sinjid: Shadow of The Warrior graphics you will see it was based off Sinjid Battle Arena.

The game is not just another RPG to me. It stands out, why? I really donât know but the games are just good. I also like how when you start the game they give you enough money to upgrade a little. Usually games like this give you about 100 gold and your on your own. In this game you get you get 210 gold and that just enough to get extra health, extra armor, and better attack.

Another good thing about this game is that there are 5 difficulties so itâs not too easy or too hard, I think most game should have at least 3 difficulties and the game blew that away. Though, a down fall to the game is in the beginning it seems like they gave everything to you. A shop, an area to upgrade special moves and you start with 7 points to start, and they even give you two costumes.

Also all you do is this really: Start game. Get upgrades. Check Hints (if want to). Fight. It does get repetitive. Also the battle music sounds good but, when it loops you can pin-point the time and it ruins the melody

. Now fighting, it is a little weird. Unlike other RPG games when you take turns in this one your opponent just keeps attacking. So you have to be active while you fight. You also have a little bar that makes you not attack repeatedly and you have to wait like for seconds. This makes it like a normal RPG combat system but you canât IM for a second or theyâll hit you about 2 to 3 times. If your active while playing the game(doing nothing else) the combat works fine.

Overall the game is fun. It is very addictive and I think itâs addictive because of the whole idea, in other words it is just simple old fun. My final score is: 8/10

• 3 Replies
GameReviewer1997
GameReviewer1997
72 posts
Nomad

p.s I dont know whey this happens � when I make an apostraphe someone help

crazydumdum
crazydumdum
204 posts
Nomad

this is an ok game. monsters too hard to kill. they have too much life.

Fyrefox
Fyrefox
2,126 posts
Blacksmith

I think the game play, the way it's set-up does make the game rather hard, but it's supposed to have a challenge. Overall it's a fun, challenging, and enjoyable game.

Showing 1-3 of 3