ForumsWEPRFascism

41 12555
Megamickel
Megamickel
902 posts
Peasant

I'm tired of being treated with ignorance and bigotry. People simply fail to understand the core concepts of fascism, and the fact that it's NOT nazism - we're not 'kill-the-jews Third-Reich' racist people. We're authoritarian, nationalist, collectivist, and generally conservative. Nazism was BASED on fascism, but fascism was around first. In fact, had it not been for Italy's involvement in WWII and corruption by the Germans, Mussolini would be considered one of the most successful leaders of all time. Mussolini had an EXTREMELY high approval rating as prime minister, and set up the economy for a huge boost a decade after the war.

So, what exactly is fascism? Fascism is a form of government based around once concept - the will of one, the good of many. No one person is more important than the entire country. If the whole is improving, then the individual is unimportant. So what if a few die to improve the whole? Better that a few sacrifice themselves to save everyone else than we all suffer. This leads me to the next point - duty. We all have a duty to serve our country, one way or another. Your country gave birth to you, repay her. The best way to die is with a rifle in your hand next to your comrades. And don't forget loyalty. The highest of crimes is treason, as this causes suffering not only to your family but to the entire nation. Remain loyal and you will be rewarded.

Those three points (obedience, duty, and loyalty) are the basis of fascism. Fascists are NOT the people who make the retarded laws - that's communists. Who, ironically, want to move towards anarchy, but end up censoring everything and controlling the people because the politicians don't want to lose their jobs Fascist law may be strict, but it's not evil. In fact, it wouldn't affect you much more than the current law does if you're a law-abiding citizen.

• 41 Replies
Megamickel
Megamickel
902 posts
Peasant

^That's the kind of bigotry I want to eliminate. Nazism is not fascism. Hitler based his government after Mussolini's, but the racism that he brought upon Europe is a disgusting, immoral act. I refuse to be associated with such crimes, especially when I get enough shit when I claim my half-German heritage.

Mordred
Mordred
84 posts
Nomad

The people that are calling you a nazi or racist because of your german heritage are hypocrites.

Megamickel
Megamickel
902 posts
Peasant

^Exactly, finally some sanity in the world >_>

Mordred
Mordred
84 posts
Nomad

I hate racism, we're all created equal, why should someone treat someone else treat someone badly because they're different? I think some of you should look at this.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=X-jVAHAuiS4

copy and paste on the site thingie at the top.

Eshploded
Eshploded
469 posts
Nomad

I remember when my teacher used to make fun of communists at all times calling certain students "commies" for doing looked-down-upon actions.

Megamickel
Megamickel
902 posts
Peasant

^Same type of thing... even though I fundamentally disagree with communism.
But it's still people using terms as political swearwords for anyone they don't like.

Armed_Blade
Armed_Blade
1,492 posts
Shepherd

Truth be Told, Fascism is nowadays a controlled state in the world. As such, Facism at max is idiocracy. Not to say your Nazi's, but, if you remember a history lesson or what not... Have a Jewish Buisness, Jewish Voter, Jewish citizen in Hitlers veiw at the time was "Harmful to the whole" There go a thousand rights. Facism, I believe, as he said, limits the rights of humanity. Communism sides with idiocracy, the only point I see it prove that all countires need a leader. In the end, Fasicm is something that should be weak, controlled, but should not dissolve. As again, you could have free speach.. but cussing out the president infront of the whitehouse would be a bit.. akward. Also, Line of duty is a lie. Sure, everyone has a duty, but a Duty can't be accomplished if the main #1 point is that instead of being the lucky man that gets ajob and raises a family you end up being the one picked out of facism-ish hands and thrown out to war. Sure, you died for your country.. not the way you wanted. As such, you are limiting the rights of the world. Yet, Facism has to exist, weakly, though. As I believe a Represented Democracy based on little controlled veiws has its benefits. [Which is ever changing, as you can see, 500 years later they'll be talking about Greedism.. How corporate America changed the government with money] :S

Armed_Blade
Armed_Blade
1,492 posts
Shepherd

Oh, Mickel, as you seem to be everywhere. racism is coldblooded, I know. I've experienced it. [I'm a muslim] and I know some German people who had Nazi Parents. Either way, I'm not saying Facism is Nazi land. I'm just saying it has its downsides, which I don't essentially like.

Megamickel
Megamickel
902 posts
Peasant

Fascism simply cannot exist in today's society, which is sad but true. People are too corrupt by power, which is WHY people like Hitler ruined fascism's name - power changes people. I wish it could - dearly! - but if it can't, I'll fight, and perhaps die, for the freedoms that we as Americans built our country on.

DecadentDragon
DecadentDragon
242 posts
Nomad

Fascism? Because a line drawn on a map is as good a reason to die as any.

Humanity will be doomed by it's own stupidity.

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,014 posts
Shepherd

So, is my response going to be ignored the entire time? Mega, I would like you to address what I said. Those are serious questions I have.

Showing 31-41 of 41