ForumsGameswho plays runescape (no rude comments please)

35 5652
knightkalp
knightkalp
51 posts
Nomad

i play runescape very much so i am deciding to look for fellow runescape players (no noobs)

• 35 Replies
biker589
biker589
23 posts
Nomad

dabu07

lvl 102

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

well my character is 5 going 6 years old! I created it in early 2004. It's an account that my brother and I play together. It's kinda noobish lvl 61 XD full addy g and 240k which is bad for it's level. And im a non-member. The char's name is Fabcus. Also, my bro has created a mage. Yaztramo. I play with my char from time to time, at stretches of a few days a time. Runescape rox! But GE spoils it, no more making money from being a middleman. Also, non-members only have access to like 1% of the game???!!! Plus wildy is gone T_T. But the holiday events are great!

Mizu
Mizu
44 posts
Shepherd

I haven't played runescape in years. Least not properly. You can say i grew out of it. Bear in mind i was 11/12 when i was active.

Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

I played, but I don't play anymore. Got kinda boring after a while, but when you begin it is it fun!

EegSalad
EegSalad
27 posts
Nomad

i play sometimes but it stinks

MrGreenrune
MrGreenrune
44 posts
Nomad

I used to, but it was really really boring. Now I play this and sometimes FunOrb (funorb.com, also made by Jagex) for the online multiplayer function.

SpyreWorks
SpyreWorks
172 posts
Nomad

Runescape gets boring...I switched to Guild Wars (wewt for GW!).

miguelin11
miguelin11
2,905 posts
Nomad

runescape is still alive?

DiTzi
DiTzi
199 posts
Peasant

I personaly don't like it!

klint26
klint26
557 posts
Peasant

runescape rocks! my dude name is klint26 hes lvl 78 and ive been playing 5 years

vetdude
vetdude
96 posts
Nomad

i play runescape

dragonball05
dragonball05
1,717 posts
Shepherd

Well I have played recently, but just to talk to some of my friends that prefer to talk on there. I don't really like it anymore. I'll still play from time to time. And I agree with zega, the best time you play runescape is when you first start out playing. I also did the same thing some other people mentioned, quit it and started doing stuff on here. I haven't officially quit yet, though. My username is the same as my AG username.

Flippin3500
Flippin3500
2,581 posts
Shepherd

ive been playing 5 years

Seriously? It's not that great, the graphics are terrible and it lags a crap load. I wouldn't pay for that any day. I can't believe you've been playing for five years!
dragonball05
dragonball05
1,717 posts
Shepherd

You know, I thought it said no rude comments in the name of the thread. Can't you restrain yourself in one thread?

Flippin3500
Flippin3500
2,581 posts
Shepherd

You know, I thought it said no rude comments in the name of the thread. Can't you restrain yourself in one thread?

Was there anything rude in that comment? No, there was not. The name of the thread is "who plays runescape?". I was just saying that I didn't like it. I didn't say it was the worst game ever, or it sucks cow nipples. I just said it had bad graphics and it lags. So stop acting like your the boss of everybody and except criticism...
Showing 16-30 of 35