ForumsGamesFree Rider 3

5 3264
idiewell
idiewell
7 posts
Nomad

I know everybody loves Free Rider, but if you ask me I'm getting a little tired of playing Free Rider 1 & 2. Know don't get me wrong, I love them as much as you do, but aren't you guys/girls getting just a little tired of playing the same old thing over and over.Free Rider, great game wasn't a bad game just didn't have it. Free Rider 2, know this was what got Free Rider Clubs started, the ability to create and share your very own maps with the world. Know imagine Free Rider 3, with a champaign mode, more vehicles, more power ups, more Free Rider. Wouldn't we all love that, cause I know I would, and then later on the road maybe even a
Free Rider 4 that's even better than the other three. I have wrote to "Onemorelevel" in hopes that he will make a Free Rider 3.
I haven't header d back from him yet but i will tell you what he says when he does.

• 5 Replies
Turin
Turin
104 posts
Shepherd

awsome game

zachattacksox
zachattacksox
279 posts
Nomad

free rider 2 was (and still is) a great game. Can't wait for 3!

capartyboy1212
capartyboy1212
362 posts
Nomad

It would be nice but there are no gurantees

ChildofBodom
ChildofBodom
280 posts
Nomad

i dont think that he (the guy who makes these games) will make 3. but i do hope he/she does

iWazBord
iWazBord
1,912 posts
Nomad

he/she

I'm pretty sure that the creator of Free Rider is a male, and yes it would be nice if a Free Rider 3 would come out.
Showing 1-5 of 5