ForumsForum Gameshunted RPG

5 2175
WOWownage
WOWownage
21 posts
Nomad

story

you wwere born into the world... this should be a good thing. but you were born a human into a life of being hunted from alians from the omega 6 void which was opened in the dark event of AD 6574. and now you are being savagely attacked by this alian force. most of human life has gone. youve evolved to be able to survive anywhere so deserts and such our not a problem.

youve just woken up and to the sound fo screeches. you fear the worst and your fears are met. youre family have been savagely attacked by the alian race and theres nothing you can do. youre little sister is the one you h8 seeing dead. you see her face and she sees you. she screams out for help but doesent make it in time before they slice her throat. you stare at her faded eyes as the life is sucked away. your anger is unbleivable and in what felt like a heartbeat you were on the alians with a pocket knife, you take out the first one but the second one collapses your ankles and you fall, stunned. youre knife was knocked out fo your hands but you mange to roll in the knick of time. after much examaning with your scientific dad you now that there sexual organs are in the ears (or where a humans ear would be anyway) you punch it with all your might... the creature doubles over.

you look round theres nothing in the house thats of use or edible, and your pocket knife was bended from the impact. you see from the corner of your eye the alians stunner gun, you try to find a more useful weapon, but the plasma gun is 2 complicated.with your trigger happy face on. you step outside the door.

give us a description of your character like this.

your name:
your age: must be above 10
small discription:
right hand:stun gun (default)
left hand:
note:some weapons are double handed. some can be sigle or double depending on your strengh.

small sports bag (default) 7 slots

strengh
speed
evasive
health

NOTE: do not give your slef these attibutes i will role these with my own dice to make it fair so you dont choose some really big number.(max 12)

your character can gain exp here are the lvl up exp

0-60lvl 1
60-200lvl 2
200-500lvl 3
500-1000lvl 4
1000-2000lvl 5
2000-5000lvl 6
5000-10000lvl 7

more will be added later in the game

battle sequance

at home i will role a dice. 1 dice for the attacker one dice for you... if you win the dice roll you hit the enmy for attack to evasive (so lets say you win the dice roll and you have 6 attack and the enemy has 5.... you will hit him for 1 HP) and vise versa with the enemy. the battle will continue until one dies...

element of suprise

if you attack the enemy from behind your attack goes up by +5 for one attack turn.

DEATH
if you die you will have to start your adventure again.with completely different character...

ARENA at one point in the game all players will be captured and put in the arena with each other. and fight to the death (this will only happen if the forum gets to crowded.)it will be a knockout rouund where your paired up with soemone of equal lvl to you. the last 4 people to be left will win the arena and carry on with there adventure... from there on only these players can play the game and no more characters will be accepted. so try to start as early as possible if you dont want to be paired up in the finals with a weak character on your side.

now lets play!!!

• 5 Replies
0hall0
0hall0
75 posts
Nomad

your name: Baddjjuu
your age: 17
small discription: Long brown hair, brown eyes, taller than most at 17.
right hand: stun gun
left hand:

Note: I put a gender if that's ok =)

WOWownage
WOWownage
21 posts
Nomad

your name: Baddjjuu
your age: 17
left hand:

strengh:10 (can carry weight up to 6kg)
speed:6(can go more turns without food)
evasive:4 (defence to hit ratio)
health:6 (well im sure you know what this means)
hunger:10 (lose 1 hunger with every 50% of your speed)
exp: lvl 1 0-60

you walk out side and your human camp is being raided by an alian force. you see some of your friends running away... theyre telling you to come. but in the distance you see a gun, theres still time to get it and catch up with your friends. but then you see your best friend being chained down and an alain is pulling his knife out....

what will you do?
run to your friends?
get the gun?
help your best friend?

0hall0
0hall0
75 posts
Nomad

name: Baddjjuu
left hand:

I run to the gun as fast as I can.

WOWownage
WOWownage
21 posts
Nomad

0hall0
you run to the gun while seeing your best friend spilling blood... you dont really care though you only care for your own life right now. you get the gun its a 9mm laser pistol 465

pick it up?
leave it?

0hall0
0hall0
75 posts
Nomad

name: Baddjjuu
right hand: 9mm laser pistol 465
left hand: stun gun

pick it up

(am I able to equip both guns? If not i'll swap the stun gun with the laser pistol.)

Showing 1-5 of 5