ForumsForum GamesRPG Addict!

9 2198
im_tha_man
im_tha_man
394 posts
Nomad

Yes, another RPG, (no I don't do drugs) this was an RPG I just thought of so heres how you play, you start out as a drug dealer on the streets of boston and you fight your way to the top and move to different areas when you reach a certain level, If you would like to join you start out with....

Health: 100
Damage: 0
Defense: 0
Experience Points: 3 (what you spend to up your damage and defense and health Further explanation later)

It's that simple, only a few stats, this is the gear you start out with...

1 Handgun (adds 2 damage)
1 Bandaid (health restores 45 when you use)

How to level...

You all can start a gang of up to 10 members and you can have gang wars, each wars winner will be decided by me when I get on same with each battle, battles are fought between 1 player to another each fight is worth 1 experience, each time you gain a level you need to win one 2 fights EX.

I fight my first battle and win, DING level 2 (now you need 2 experience to level) I fight again (i win) then I fight again (I win) ding level 2! each time you level you get +3 to ONE stat of your choice.

So at the moment I would have 9 experience points to win (you start out with 3) so lets spend them now...

Health: 110 (spent 1 experience on health)
Damage: 1 (spent 1)
Defense: 1 (spent 1)

so now my damage is 3 my health is 110 and I have 1 defense (The higher the defense the less damage you take, each defense point subtracts 1 damage) and I have my starting gear, here is what it all looks like in a more organized manner......

Player: Im_Tha_Man

Stats:

Health: 1,000,000,000,000,000,000
Damage: 1,000,000,000,000,000,000
Defense: 1,000,000,000,000,000,000

Level: 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000

Gear:

Nuke (adds 1,000,000 damage)
Health pack (unlimited)

(the reason I have such amazing stats is so you cannot knock me out of the game haha =D)

The max level for the average player is 1,000 every 5 levels you gain you get a new item from weapons to clothing to vehicles, I don't have all of the items now but I will worry about them when you get to a higher level for now I will create items up until level 100. (items do stack up you keep previous items when you level)

Level 5: MP5
Level 10: Sniper rifle
Level 15: M16
Level 20: RPG
Level 25: Humvee
Level 30: Kevlar Suit
Level 35: RPD
Level 40: Barret .50 Caliber
Level 45: Sun glasses
Level 50: Tank
Level 55: F 15 (jet)
Level 60: Private Jet (Transport)
Level 65: Another gang member
Level 70: Another gang member
Level 75: Helicopter
Level 80: Recognizance plane (spy plane)
Level 85: 10 Tanks
Level 90: Another gang member
Level 95: Another gang member
Level 100: 50 Gang members

(Yes I said you can have up to ten what I meant by that is up to 10 Real players these Gang members add 3 damage each your other gang members real damage is the damage they do with their weapons and and their damage level.)

IF YOU WANT TO START A GANG LEAVE A MESSAGE ON MY PAGE AND I WILL APPROVE OR DISAPPROVE IT.

The Game will officially start when we have 20 people join.

• 9 Replies
im_tha_man
im_tha_man
394 posts
Nomad

Alright well so far I have one person, anyone else?

im_tha_man
im_tha_man
394 posts
Nomad

Dude your stupid, do something else other then poke fun at people online, it's retarded, your retarded your post didn't need to be said and was pointless, so stfu and harass another RPG you tard, there's other people out there that would like it, maybe thats your opinion but I'm not going to go around and waste my time and energy to make a pointless post on an RPG YOU don't see fit, but whatever dude your the man Dacer and whatever reviews you give are the ones that count right? Go away.

Kipdon
Kipdon
2,169 posts
Peasant

Oh yeah, dacer is retarded? You are the one who gave yourself such insane stats, most people that make RPGs at least make themselves defeatable.

dacer
dacer
2,820 posts
Nomad

yea thats perfectly right kipdon, and dont spazz out on me bro, take an advil.

jezz
jezz
3,337 posts
Farmer

i have to say, this RPG does sound pointless. and your stats are INSANE. good luck keeping up with that. why not make a game where you, as the game maker, are not part of it if you are so paranoid about getting defeated?
and also;

your the man Dacer and whatever reviews you give are the ones that count right?

people give good reviews and bad reviews, and every review counts.

Dude your stupid, do something else other then poke fun at people online

Dacer was not poking fun, he was stating his opinions. He wasnt the one using the words "retarded" and "stfu" and asking sarcastic questions. and i think your behaviour is more &quotoking fun" than Dacer saying "no offense"

your post didn't need to be said

no his post didnt need to be said, but he wanted to express his opinions, and... freedom of speech and all that?

i think the term here is owned. =]
dacer
dacer
2,820 posts
Nomad

no the term is not owned.

its pwned.

but thats enough, i guess we should let his rpg go ahead as he planned, JUST to be a good sport im joining.

name:dacer the drug dealer
Experience Points: 3

kk what now?

jezz
jezz
3,337 posts
Farmer

im not joining, i dont like drugs =P
and he said he wont start until 20 people join =/
looks like you wont be starting for a while.

im_tha_man
im_tha_man
394 posts
Nomad

Listen everyone I'm going to change everything around just drop the previous conversation okay? But just for the record, I'm not going to change it to where YOU see fit only where i do, there's plenty of good things about this RPG but your only giving everyone that goes to this post the negative give me some time to organize and change things and I promise you it will be better but please just get off of me with the negative stuff, I got enough stress as it is, and don't tell me to take a chill pill, you put me on the offensive Dacer because you have been "joking" with me for a long time and there's moments to be "funny" I suppose and some moments things need to be a little serious, now please like I said before give me some time, and I especially don't need anyone barking down my neck at the moment, okay? Am I clear everyone? Especially you Jezz please just shut up I don't even like you so yeah just go away.

im_tha_man
im_tha_man
394 posts
Nomad

Yes, another RPG, (no I don't do drugs) this was an RPG I just thought of so heres how you play, you start out as a drug dealer on the streets of boston and you fight your way to the top and move to different areas when you reach a certain level, If you would like to join you start out with....

Experience Points: 3 (what you spend to up your damage and defense and health Further explanation later)

It's that simple, only a few stats, this is the gear you start out with...

1 Handgun (adds 2 damage)
1 Bandaid (health restores 45 when you use)

How to level...

You all can start a gang of up to 10 members and you can have gang wars, each wars winner will be decided by me when I get on same with each battle, battles are fought between 1 player to another each fight is worth 1 experience, each time you gain a level you need to win one 2 fights EX.

I fight my first battle and win, DING level 2 (now you need 2 experience to level) I fight again (i win) then I fight again (I win) ding level 2! each time you level you get +3 to any stat of your choice.

So at the moment I would have 9 experience points to win (you start out with 3) so lets spend them now...

Health: 130 (spent 3 experience on health)
Damage: 3 (spent 3)
Defense: 3 (spent 3)

so now my damage is 3 (not counting items) my health is 130 and I have 3 defense (The higher the defense the less damage you take, each defense point subtracts 1 damage) and I have my starting gear, here is what it all looks like in a more organized manner......

Player: Im_Tha_Man

Stats:

Health: 2,500
Damage: 200
Defense: 400

Level: 200

Gear:

Nuke (adds 300 damage)
Health pack (500)
MP5 (5 damage)
Sniper rifle (10 damage)
M16 (15 damage)
RPG (20 damage)
Humvee (25 defense + 10 damage)
Kevlar Suit (10 defense)
RPD (25 damage)
Barret .50 Caliber (30 damage)
Sun glasses (Sweet.)
Tank (100 defense + 100 damage)
F 15 (jet) (50 defense + 200 damage)
Private Jet (Transport) (You must be rich $$)
Another gang member (3 damage)
Helicopter (50 defense + 60 damage)
Recognizance plane (spy plane) (sneaky sneaky.)
10 Tanks (1,000 defense + 1,000 damage (100 damage/defense for each unit)
Another gang member(3 damage)
50 Gang members (150 damage)

Gang size: 54 (162 damage total)

when first 10 people join I will have 64 you gang members affect your damage as a whole, the damage your gang members do (the real players not added ones you get through leveling) is the damage you do when you fight plus your items, damage and your damage which means gang fights will be big so make sure you can do good damage, once you join a gang you can leave it and join others as long as they don't have 10 members, those are how gang fights work)

Cash: Unlimited

(Cash is earned through fights, depending on the items the other player has the damage and defense they have whether they are your level or higher, you can spend your cash on different gear of your choice, if you think of any items that could be added to the game leave some ideas on my page and I will decide how much it costs what level you need to be to use it, how much damage it does etc.)

The max level for the average player is 1,000 every 5 levels you gain you get a new item from weapons to clothing to vehicles, I don't have all of the items now but I will worry about them when you get to a higher level for now I will create items up until level 100. (items do stack up you keep previous items when you level)

Level 5: MP5 (5 damage)
Level 10: Sniper rifle (10 damage)
Level 15: M16 (15 damage)
Level 20: RPG (20 damage)
Level 25: Humvee (25 defense + 10 damage)
Level 30: Kevlar Suit (10 defense)
Level 35: RPD (25 damage)
Level 40: Barret .50 Caliber (30 damage)
Level 45: Sun glasses (Sweet.)
Level 50: Tank (100 defense + 100 damage)
Level 55: F 15 (jet) (50 defense + 200 damage)
Level 60: Private Jet (Transport) (You must be rich $$)
Level 65: Another gang member (3 damage)
Level 70: Another gang member (3 damage)
Level 75: Helicopter (50 defense + 60 damage)
Level 80: Recognizance plane (spy plane) (sneaky sneaky.)
Level 85: 10 Tanks (1,000 defense + 1,000 damage (100 damage/defense for each unit)
Level 90: Another gang member (3 damage)
Level 95: Another gang member (3 damage)
Level 100: 50 Gang members (150 damage)

(Yes I said you can have up to ten what I meant by that is up to 10 Real players these Gang members add 3 damage each your other gang members real damage is the damage they do with their weapons and and their damage level.)

IF YOU WANT TO START A GANG LEAVE A MESSAGE ON MY PAGE AND I WILL APPROVE OR DISAPPROVE IT.

The Game will officially start when we have 10 people join.

(first ten members join my gang)

Showing 1-9 of 9