Farmer

who do think is the most respected player of armor games

i think carlie and firetail madness is

• 140 Replies
Flippin3500
Flippin3500
2,581 posts
Shepherd

[quote]Yeah, I think you would have liked juan. He often got into arguments, but that's normal.

If you wouldn't be allowed to argue it would prevent the community form getting better. It would only mean chaos because people don't feel free. People often feel listened to here, and thats why they probally like it here.[/quote]

I meant he got into arguments about spam on people's profiles. He should have just contacted a mod at times. I respect a person who speaks their mind.
zachattacksox
zachattacksox
279 posts
Nomad

Any mod or admin. Other then that I would say firetail madness.

Flippin3500
Flippin3500
2,581 posts
Shepherd

Any mod or admin. Other then that I would say firetail madness

I don't understand this strange phenomenon that occurs on sites with rank systems...
random_player_of_ag
random_player_of_ag
2,636 posts
Nomad

I would say Carlie.

She is very nice, always ready to help and... she is an administrator.

Healmeal
Healmeal
1,941 posts
Nomad

I meant he got into arguments about spam on people's profiles. He should have just contacted a mod at times. I respect a person who speaks their mind.

Oops! I did the same at the spammer Sparkshade xD

Too bad there's no poll system for this question.
Flippin3500
Flippin3500
2,581 posts
Shepherd

Too bad there's no poll system for this question.

You would have to list all 210,740 users, lol. That would be kinda cool though.

Oh, I have one more thing to add about this thread. If you make good quality posts, and you don't spam, I respect you... That's what I think about respect.
Healmeal
Healmeal
1,941 posts
Nomad

You would have to list all 210,740 users, lol. That would be kinda cool though.

Well you could add a few guys with a high chance there :P

Oh, I have one more thing to add about this thread. If you make good quality posts, and you don't spam, I respect you... That's what I think about respect.

Agreed, and that's why you actually ended up at my friends list back then, frankly you were the first besides the 2 i knew before i registered with AG
Graham
Graham
8,051 posts
Nomad

i guess the respected the most were maybe juan9999999, Dott, and Doc26

respect is a weird word..

Flippin3500
Flippin3500
2,581 posts
Shepherd

Agreed, and that's why you actually ended up at my friends list back then, frankly you were the first besides the 2 i knew before i registered with AG

Same here, buddy! lol

respect is a weird word..

Yes, yes it is. Many definitions from different people. That's why this thread is kinda hard to answer.
skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,375 posts
Blacksmith

Well, respect is earned, not by ranks or titles, but by being a person who respects them slefs and others. I would hav to say Cenere, Strop, And Zophia are among the ones I respect most. They are kind to every one, fair, and well.....just quite fun to hang around. They are allways looking to help as well. It has nothing to do with there ranks, or the fact that two of them are mods.

You know, thinking of this, I could change a few things I do. I really need to stop flipping out on spammers. Just certain people that just made it to the top ten make my blood boil.

Flippin3500
Flippin3500
2,581 posts
Shepherd

Well, respect is earned, not by ranks or titles, but by being a person who respects them slefs and others.

This is so true. But you can't tell that to a bunch of 12 year olds. Some users are okay, but some think that respect is earned through AP.

You know, thinking of this, I could change a few things I do. I really need to stop flipping out on spammers. Just certain people that just made it to the top ten make my blood boil.

I can relate.
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Thanks, Skater.
And yes, respect as well as friendship is earned. Respect to mods could just as much be fear of pissing them off.
I have no close relationship with most mods, but Strop is okay, though he is a little... He is a ditz sometimes.
Zophia I know, but sadly I lag respect on this site, mainly because I know her IRL. More friendship than anything else.

Hmm.. Shintetsu is a good choice, though I do not talk to him much these days, but he is less likely to scream SPAMMER at every newcomer.
Mudpuddle as well.

Others would, to me be Skater, because friendship without a tad of respect is... off. And besides, not yelling at people before they actually deserve it.
Thoad, which is a kind of healthy respect.
I would say Priest as well, though he always end up banned, but he had points, and would have become a good user, if he had not ignored the rules.

I have a generel respect for most users, because without it, people are treated like dirt, but some are less likely to have my respect than others. And not talking spammers...

Oh, rambling...

kevin44
kevin44
1,780 posts
Jester

Well, this is hard. At first I thought firetail, because of course he is #1. But then there's a difference between being respected and being idolized. So I would have to say Carlie, Zophia, and Strop would be my top 3.

skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,375 posts
Blacksmith

Well if Ap were gold i would be swimming with wealth.

But really, I would rather not be so high ranked. Every one thinks it is a big ol' contest. I Just kinda sit back and relzx.

But 12 year olds shouldn't even be here. Well really I think any one who talks with out caps or anything shouldn't be here. I talked thta way for about a week after i joined, then I noticed it was bad, and corrected it.

kevin44
kevin44
1,780 posts
Jester

Yeah I did the same thing in my first week or so, then I realize that you had to sound smart on this site to be respected. So I really don't object to 12 year olds being on this site, as I was 12 when I joined, as long as they are mature enough.

Showing 16-30 of 140