Farmer

who do think is the most respected player of armor games

i think carlie and firetail madness is

• 140 Replies
thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,821 posts
Shepherd

But 12 year olds shouldn't even be here. Well really I think any one who talks with out caps or anything shouldn't be here. I talked thta way for about a week after i joined, then I noticed it was bad, and corrected it.

I strongly disapprove of this age discrimination. Twelve-year olds are people too. >
skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,375 posts
Blacksmith

yes, but it is the name that they make for them selfs that I do not wnat them here. Any how, if you want people to respect you Isuggest not posting things like this.

"i am not talking to you atever i fined you a insulting ******* and that is it so ya watever."

That was just posted by russian freak to me. Kinda funny.

thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,821 posts
Shepherd

I respect ShintetsuWA the most. He always has something nice to say, and he is very constructive.
-----------
Aside from the occasional lol or keyboard emotion < I use good grammar.

pizzadude193
pizzadude193
93 posts
Nomad

I respect dragonball05...just like thisisnotanalt, he uses good grammer and he compliments everything you do, even if you know its bad.

thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,821 posts
Shepherd

yes, but it is the name that they make for them selfs that I do not wnat them here. Any how, if you want people to respect you Isuggest not posting things like this.

Sorry, I just don't like age generalizations.
thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,821 posts
Shepherd

yes, but it is the name that they make for them selfs that I do not wnat them here

Sorry about double-posting (if someone else posts before me, just ignore that I said that) but I do agree that there are a lot of young people on the site who just spam their hearts out (sparkshade, fairviewok, etc.) but I think that applies to everyone on the site, not just the younger members. I do my best to stay as far away from that mentality as possible. Admitted, I spammed a little when I was a serf, but I decided that it was just stupid stuff clogging the site. So I stopped.
Healmeal
Healmeal
1,941 posts
Nomad

Age does not say anything. When i got promoted to the first and last leader ever promoted to leader in my clan on Wolfenstein, there was a coleader who was 24 and hated it that i became leader and i was like 9 years younger back then. what im trying to say is that some 24 years old can be more childish than a 12 years old, it just depends.

My top 3 would be Flippin, Russianfreak and my RL mate Ringlord

Flagg
Flagg
526 posts
Peasant

I don't respect anybody!

Pixie214
Pixie214
5,838 posts
Peasant

I would say ShintetsuWA is very well repsected as well as the mods, administrators etc. I have never heard a bad thing about Graham, Cenere or juan9999999 either.

thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,821 posts
Shepherd

The other two users I respect the most are Moegreche and Zophia. They,along with Shintetsu, just always seem to have some sort of constructive, kind thing to say. Of course, it's hard for me to not respect Moegreche, because he has 85 merits, so he really contributes good feedback.

skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,375 posts
Blacksmith

Russianfreak

AH! Please, explain to me why you respect him? i Wouldn't even spit in his derection. I couldn't do something that mean to my spit.

He spams, is nasty, has horrible grammer, adn is just not a good person.

I am gonna stop beofre I start a flame war, but what is your definition of respect?
LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
2,269 posts
Jester

I don't respect anybody!

Now that's a real man!

Anyway, I am all in for Firetail, but to tell you the truth, he would even vote for himself. (I think) Because being in the top 10 or number one is not really respect. Most of the time the comments you recive are spam from some of the newer members who try to gain some AP. And trust me, Firetail is not freinds with 95% of the people on this site.

I mean when your on the top, people seem to add you to their freinds list for no damn reason. I had someone copy me. I mean it! Someone made an acount called "Lil_GanGstEr_BlaZe"......... >_>

But I still do respect Firetail as a person, or just respect him all in all.

My vote would have to go to ALL the MOD's and Admins.
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

I cannot choose, as I think people should all be respected (unless they're spammers) in different ways. If you were to ask me who I respected most, it would not be easy to say, as it's hard to tell if you respect someone more than another person, but you're respecting them for different reasons.

In my opinion, the only person on this site I know well enough to actually respect is myself.

-Ernie15

Flippin3500
Flippin3500
2,581 posts
Shepherd

I'm sorry guys, I should have made that post about 12 year-olds a little more clearer. I don't have respect for someone who is older than 12 to behave like a 12 year-old.

Well really I think any one who talks with out caps or anything shouldn't be here. I talked thta way for about a week after i joined, then I noticed it was bad, and corrected it.

Everyone has done that. You're not normal, if you don't talk like that occasionally.
thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,821 posts
Shepherd

AH! Please, explain to me why you respect him? i Wouldn't even spit in his derection. I couldn't do something that mean to my spit.

He spams, is nasty, has horrible grammer, adn is just not a good person.

I am gonna stop beofre I start a flame war, but what is your definition of respect?

Uggh, I agree, russianfreak is icky. It seems like he purposely uses bad grammar for some unknown reason.
Showing 31-45 of 140