Farmer

who do think is the most respected player of armor games

i think carlie and firetail madness is

• 140 Replies
LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
2,269 posts
Jester

Uggh, I agree, russianfreak is icky. It seems like he purposely uses bad grammar for some unknown reason.

Woah, is this some sort of cult growing against him or what?

bad grammar

Grammer does not make the person a spammer, and they all could be mistakes or typo's. Beacuse I am 100 precent sure, that I make a lot of mistakes and typo's. It's normal, when you think faster then what your fingers can type.
thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,821 posts
Shepherd

Woah, is this some sort of cult growing against him or what?

No, he's just icky.

Grammer does not make the person a spammer, and they all could be mistakes or typo's. Because I am 100 percent sure, that I make a lot of mistakes and typo's. It's normal, when you think faster then what your fingers can type.

That happens to me a lot. I usually have to edit my posts for a few minutes to get all of the typos out.

Ack! My sister is drinking all of my 7Up! >
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

Grammer does not make the person a spammer, and they all could be mistakes or typo's. Beacuse I am 100 precent sure, that I make a lot of mistakes and typo's. It's normal, when you think faster then what your fingers can type.

Yes, you do make a lot of mistakes. I found seven gramatical errors in that passage you just wrote. But I don't judge people from little things like this.
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

I found seven gramatical errors in that passage you just wrote.

Sorry, miscount. Just found an eighth.
Healmeal
Healmeal
1,941 posts
Nomad

To make a few points clear about russian: He's trying to reach number 1 and that's why some of his post look like spam and maybe he's hastening his posts and uses bada grammar because of that. For an exeption of 1 comment to skater, he's a nice guy in general. I'm trying to talk to him, skater, to see if i can get him to behave towards you too, ok?

Flippin3500
Flippin3500
2,581 posts
Shepherd

I agree that bad grammar doesn't make you a spammer (Hey, that rhymes!), but there's an extent.

thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,821 posts
Shepherd

To make a few points clear about russian: He's trying to reach number 1

I don't think he will unless Firetail quits, because he is about 9,000 points ahead of Zega, the number 2 guy. A bit of Bushido would do Russian good at this point, where he's trying to use trivial means to gain grand status.
The samurai must know his place.
Zootsuit_riot
Zootsuit_riot
1,523 posts
Nomad

I don't get why people say they respected juan. He didn't help people on AG to help them; his GOAL was to become a moderator. It wasn't very selfless.

He always complained about spammers and stuff, but he gained what, 20,000 AP in a matter of months or something?

I have a load of respect for Carlie, Strop, and all the other moderators/administrators, because many of them are young, still in school, and have hectic schedules, yet they still find time to monitor AG.

However, for non-staff users, I would say woody or Shintetsu. They're always polite, and still manage to make their points. They have both also been on the site for a very long time, and do more than just rate and comment games.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

The only reason I respect juan is because he has tons of merits. Not even comparing with Moegreche, but still, it takes a lot to get 47 merits...

Zootsuit_riot
Zootsuit_riot
1,523 posts
Nomad

That is true, Ernie, but even then, writing a review that's merit-worthy isn't too difficult; it's getting it noticed by the moderators that is the problem.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

And it is possible that Moegreche gave himself a few merits...

Flippin3500
Flippin3500
2,581 posts
Shepherd

I don't get why people say they respected juan. He didn't help people on AG to help them; his GOAL was to become a moderator. It wasn't very selfless.

That's debatable. I always thought of juan as someone who didn't care of what you thought of him. I also think he tried to help as many users as he could. He wasn't very successful, but who is at trying to stop spammers.
thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,821 posts
Shepherd

And it is possible that Moegreche gave himself a few merits...

*plays nefarious music on an old phonograph* I respect Shintetsu because he does the work of a mod without being a mod; if a duplicate thread is started, then he'll post a link to the official one. dank is kind of a bully to him though
justgotpwned
justgotpwned
1,166 posts
Peasant

I would say I respect Carlie the most. She has done a lot for this site and is always nice to everyone. Also john for creating this great site.

Flippin3500
Flippin3500
2,581 posts
Shepherd

I would say I respect Carlie the most. She has done a lot for this site and is always nice to everyone. Also john for creating this great site.

John didn't create this site, he just makes the games. Dan is the one who made the site. How are you a Wood Prince with 1,094 posts and didn't know that. lol Just kidding.
Showing 46-60 of 140