Farmer

who do think is the most respected player of armor games

i think carlie and firetail madness is

• 140 Replies
skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,375 posts
Blacksmith

Mods can't give them selfs merits, and they wouldn't. They are to honest for that.

Anyhow, Dank is a cool guy when you get to know him. His programming knowledge is pretty wide.

And I could care less if someone wants to reach a pointless title. That is no reason to type like an idiot. I will admit my typeing is not the best either, but at least i try.

thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,821 posts
Shepherd

I would say I respect Carlie the most. She has done a lot for this site and is always nice to everyone. Also john for creating this great site.

Daniel L. Mcneely and shpigford created the site, but john gets freedom points for helping, and for sparking the developer rush with his earlier works.
thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,821 posts
Shepherd

And I could care less if someone wants to reach a pointless title. That is no reason to type like an idiot. I will admit my typeing is not the best either, but at least i try.

That is one of the main reasons I don't like russian, because he is a typing nihilist.
Flippin3500
Flippin3500
2,581 posts
Shepherd

Let's not let this thread turn into a flame war, guys. Express your feelings on Russian's profile if you want to say something. I admit he and Tennisman24 have been very spammy in the past couple of weeks but let them have their fame for now. Eventually the mods will catch on to what they are doing. I know for a fact that Tennisman has been given a warning, so... yeah. Get back on topic.

thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,821 posts
Shepherd

Strop is good too, because he and Zoph seem to be the most active mods.

VDar
VDar
93 posts
Nomad

Lige must be the most respectable.

Healmeal
Healmeal
1,941 posts
Nomad

let's just get back on the subject, not on russian's neck all the time. I said who I liekd and believe me, I have my reasons.

So is this gonna be a split up, which admin is most respected and which normal member? :P

thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,821 posts
Shepherd

Carlie is the most respected admin for me, and ShintetsuWA is the most respected member for me.

justgotpwned
justgotpwned
1,166 posts
Peasant

Oh yeah I forgot Daniel Mcneely made the site sorry.

VDar
VDar
93 posts
Nomad

Lige is the coolest normal member, no opinion on the mods/admins.

LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
2,269 posts
Jester

Sorry, miscount. Just found an eighth.

>_> ...........Thank you for pointing that out.............
tennisman24
tennisman24
4,682 posts
Farmer

flippin was right about firetail

i change my mind i thing shinetsuWA and maybe agent 86

LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
2,269 posts
Jester

i change my mind i thing shinetsuWA and maybe agent 86

Yeah those two users are vary well respected in the community. It would not suprise me if one or both of them were to ever become Moderaters.
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

I think Shintetsu and Cenere will be the next AG mods. Agent_86 hasn't been on much lately...

LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
2,269 posts
Jester

I think Shintetsu and Cenere will be the next AG mods. Agent_86 hasn't been on much lately...

Don't count out Agent_86.....he's a spy! Oh and yes definitly one of those two above WILL become MOD's, or both? Then the MOD team would be even more KickA55.

........Although it's missing a "Asherlee" type of MOD, I mean she used to be the "bad" one, and Carlie used to be the "nice" one.
...................Haha I remember her going around ArmorGames ALWAYS catching someone doing something wrong.
Showing 61-75 of 140