Farmer

who do think is the most respected player of armor games

i think carlie and firetail madness is

• 140 Replies
Google567
Google567
4,013 posts
Farmer

FireTail and most of the Mods. I also belive people in the TOP 25 alltime too.

Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

Wait! I know! The person that deserves the most respect (not that he gets it) is....

CENERE!!!

He, Carlie and Dan are under-respected. Carlie has a heck of a lot of people respecting her, but for the wrong reasons.

/randomcenerestuff

ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

Hmm... I guess since this thread was put back on task, I'll go join in... but who should I choose?

I guess many people could go to my list, but I'll go pick on N00bkiller. As ironic as the
name sounds, he's the one who got me hooked to AG and made me interested in the site greatly,
even though I really don't see much of him these days.

A very interesting thing I always love to do from time to time is to take some of the oldest,
most respected, famed, and active members of AG, and turn the clock a few notches back to their
very first comment on their profile. We all started the same way it seems ; new, and shut out from
AG until we make ourselves known. Once that happens and we get our first positive comment on our
page, our activity all of a sudden soars. Let's say we started in May, for my perspective. My
very first comment was in July. Ever since then, many more comments came in, and I started to get
a strong feel for AG, and my activity soared even higher. We all start the same, it just takes
a while before our true colors come in. Look, you can even tell I made some newbie mistakes when
I first started out, if you're looking.

What started as an advertisement to save a dieing clan from extinction became an inseparable bond for AG.

aced0155
aced0155
312 posts
Nomad

I would have to say firetail

erokogirl
erokogirl
98 posts
Nomad

firetail-madness. no doub.

skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,375 posts
Blacksmith

Hrm, anyone I have called "friend" on this site. Hrm, many of the mods have done nothing to earn my respect........though a few have.....

Fire_tail? I wouldn't even spit in his direction now a days, let alone call him a respectable member. I thought we were frineds, but he kicked me to the curb, and shut him self off. Now he is useing my pegasus armature? NO WAY!

armor_warrior
armor_warrior
1,122 posts
Peasant

he was one of my friends, so i think his exit was a load of crap. True story with him is that he was trying really hard to be a mod. Then he just cracked or somthing. I hate it when people quit. but there will always be quitters in life...

I just meant that he wasn't being a jerk like others who complain about the point system, and no awards like Kongregate, excreta, excreta. But yes he may have just cracked.
ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

Then he just cracked or somthing

He was temporarily banned for flaming of some members, because he couldn't control himself. Yes,
I miss him too, and his account is still there too, but until his messages are unlocked again, I
doubt we will be able to see
much of him any longer. Sorry to be blunt about it. I tried to get him and a couple other friends
together for some chats like in the olden days, but that has yet to happen.

Well, since I'm at it, my #2 man is Wan, AKA Juan999999, though I like to call him
by his pronunciation =) You could say that he taught me many things too, such as the fact that
he too caught me in the way of spamming back in my first couple weeks of being in AG. Afterwards, he
showed me some things to think about, how many people do things just for profit, and that's when
the clockwork in my brain ticked a couple times. I've been this way ever since =)
Fogley0
Fogley0
67 posts
Nomad

I think firetailmadness is probably the most respected armor games person

armor_warrior
armor_warrior
1,122 posts
Peasant

Can you please explain why you respect the person you say that you respect?

(this was to everyone not just Fogley0)

Stormchaser
Stormchaser
278 posts
Nomad

The most respected user would be the ones who don't spam, and apolagize (not sure if spelled correctly) when they make a mistake, but to pin it down it would have to be Carlie.

Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

Yes, I agree. The most respected member of AG is Carlie.

Parsat
Parsat
2,180 posts
Blacksmith

Tough choice, but the person I'd have to say I respect the most is Moegreche. Very respectful and fiercely intellectual. I admire people like that. Other awesome people would also include Zophia, Strop, Carlie, and Thisisnotanalt.

jdoggparty
jdoggparty
5,860 posts
Nomad

I had always respected zophia even before she was a mod. Thats why she was picked one lol.

Flippin3500
Flippin3500
2,581 posts
Shepherd

Sorry Cenere for thinking that you get drunk a lot. :]

The most respected user right now is probably one of the mods. Maybe Strop or Zophia because they have been active the most lately.

I don't know about you guys but Ubertuna's my favorite mod. I think I have a man crush on him...

Showing 121-135 of 140