ForumsForum GamesForest Survival Adventure Club!

18 3715
Matthewest
Matthewest
256 posts
Nomad

I was bored and being inspired by the Zombie Survival Club, I've decided to make this.

It is the FSAC, or Forest Survival Adventure Club. Just read this and then post what you would do. I will just go over the basic rules first:

Time: Medieval
Place: Deep Forest
Who: You can choose to be whatever you want as long as it is Medieval
Weapons: You start off with 3 basic tools, but you can find things as you go along and make weapons
Threats: Bears, bandits, trolls, vicious monkeys, werewolves, dragons and other forest creatures.

Story: You wake up one night and find yourself surrounded by trees and strange noises. You must be in a Forest, but how did you get here? It seems to be a dangerous place, and you hear groans and howls in the night. The only items you have on you are a wet tinderbox that probably needs to dry for another 3 hours, a long piece of rope and a sharp rock fragment. Using these materials wisely, you might be able to survive the forest and find out what happened.
Objective: Survive and escape OR survive and build a defensive home in the forest.

All you need to do now is write a story starting off from the story above. When we get to 10 pages, I will select 5 lucky winners from the stories written.

Good luck Adventurers!

• 18 Replies
CederDUDE22
CederDUDE22
186 posts
Nomad

The forest will be too BURNINATED...so that may eliminate the zombe rabbit population...

Matthewest
Matthewest
256 posts
Nomad

Okay then I guess it is a role-play. I just put it in The Tavern because the ZSC was there too.

Matthewest
Matthewest
256 posts
Nomad

Oh well if anybody wants to play this then go for it!

Showing 16-18 of 18