ForumsGamesMicrosoft's next move

9 2453
kamakozei
kamakozei
91 posts
Nomad

Allot of people have been thinking of what Microsoft's next move is, and allot have been pretty far fetched like the xbox 720 (which looks pretty sick), and the xbox portable (which is like a xbox computer). But I think they are going to do a portable system next but then a gain I could be wrong, but if you have a thought about this you can post it here.

• 9 Replies
90 posts
Nomad

I mdon't think that they will follow in Sony's footsteps that much as to make a xBox portable, but a XB 720 is pretty reasonable. If they mkae it, it won't be for a while though. It will take a while to make something better than the PS3 =P

youtube.com/mbmfilmz

lemonface23
lemonface23
58 posts
Nomad

i say the 360 is already better than the ps3 and its not hard to beat the ps3 lol but if they like did a nintendo thing by releasing a super sucsessful handheld game, then release a great game like the wii but with great graphics, its unbeatable

Irockths
Irockths
229 posts
Peasant

Microsoft released a statement saying the 720 would not be released until 2011 at the earliest, so i think they really need to concentrate on maybe going portable. They can do it, they just need to invest in it. Wouldnt be too hard would it???

[url=http://www.videogamesblogger.com/2007/03/13/next-xbox-720-to-launch-in-2011-2012-according-to-microsoft.htm]

Flippin3500
Flippin3500
2,581 posts
Shepherd

Let me help you.

Your link

I didn't know they were making a 720. I also like the idea of an Xbox portable. That would be awesome.

Gamer4Lyfe
Gamer4Lyfe
105 posts
Nomad

Yeah with the 4g speed of internet so you can play games on it.

KsPro
KsPro
9 posts
Nomad

lol XD Xbox360 Way Better Than PS3..and it kinda Old so i think it wouldnt Be Hard for them To Make Better Consule from the PS3 XD

jdfsoccer101
jdfsoccer101
80 posts
Nomad

i realy don't think going portible or making a 720 are ever happening, or at least not for a very long time. i just can't inmagine it.

Matty360
Matty360
764 posts
Nomad

The Xbox portable won't be called an Xbox portable, it's called the Xbox Zune. You can play games on it and download music on it.

But 720?

Pixie214
Pixie214
5,838 posts
Peasant

I think Microsoft should focus on their next Windows pack. Vista is not so fun.

I would hope they will make a 720 sometime. It should be pretty special. Who knows what future defelopment will be like as far as computers go.

Whatever the 720 is like it will be powerful.

From about 4 minutes:

Showing 1-9 of 9