ForumsGame WalkthroughsAmorphous Glooples

15 9296
Adamantine
Adamantine
30 posts
Nomad

Chances are that most people will have tactics for the Amorphous monsters, but here's a guide for anyone stuck on something.
I'll try not to state the obvious, but there will be some of it.

Green Gloople:don't underestimate these guys! getting bumped in the middle of a panic situation is lethal,don't underestimate their good sides either, you can push these guys into a Biter or Fuzzle to stop it eating you.

Sticky:being sticky renders you immune to fire and frost,and also stickeyed Biters can't attack, Use the stickys wisely.

Meltie: splatting one of these guys can be very useful for blocking off soft enemies.

Biter:sidestep before swinging, when you've been playing for awhile it's easy to get timing wrong and you don't wanna be standing in front of it when that happens.

Clutter:again, a simple sidestep prevents alot of pain,and if you get babies on you, move the mouse around as fast as you can, as if your having a spasm.Just make sure you don't walk into something fatal trying to shake them off.

Oozle:Oozles aren't too bad, just don't leave them around too long as a Grey is a real distraction...

Inkie:a pool of ink is very handy for turning the more toothy monsters into free score, but seriously run away if theres a Torchie coming, the explosion is like a grenade going off.

Fuzzle:these furry little bundles of tooth are easily defeated on their own, just keep knocking them around clockwise.

Torchie:Stickie goo saves you from most Torchie based stuff.

Sharp:wow, I love these guys.Very handy for splatting small or medium glooples, a flying Sharp can take out an Oozle or something with no problems.It's fun too.

Frostie:If your in the middle of a fight, just dodge them and let them crash into something else.if you have a spare moment, kill them and use the "muscle spasm" plan to get unthawed again.

Greys:Lure them into shooting at you,run around the spike, and then swing at them before the spike reaches full length.

Amalgam:high priority! get rid of these guys ASAP. they're ability to eat other glooples and then perform Mitosis can quickly give you a screenload of huge balls that want to eat you and have loads of HP.Best way to get them is to get behind them and just follow them around, slicing them.

Grinder:Grinders will slowly move towards you,so if you keep other glooples between you and the grinder then it's good at crushing stuff like Amalgams.It also moves so slowly you can walk infront of it and make Biters squish themselves when you dodge.Also very fun.

Horror: just keeeep running around until it gets it's blades out, kill any green glooples around if you have a spare moment.

Void Eater: these guys have 2 ideas:
#1:They try and suck you in to crush you, just keep the cursor a long way away and wait for them to give up.provided it doesn't switch to attack 2 this can inflict massive damage on other glooples.
#:2 they use a void beam,when this happens get as close to it's sides or back as you can, so when the beam sucks you in you can splat it before the you touch the beam.one of the, DIEEEE!! moments of the game.

Queen:Wait for it to lunge then dodge sideways and splat it before it can bring it's blades back to the "block" position.
Takes alot of speed...

Razor Queen oh boy are you in trouble...
perform basic queen tactics, but Hell hath no fury like a Razor Queen's range mode.
it's bone arrows can be dodged or broken just like baby clutters,and those big bone things actually keep you safe from the arrows.Beware the dust mites:
When they're tunneling towards you keep dodging,if your planning on killing them then just splat them as the lunge at you. Only when your sure you won't get speared by the queen's arrows should you attempt this...

OK..time for a sleep now.

• 15 Replies
Adamantine
Adamantine
30 posts
Nomad

PS:

When a Void Eater is about to enter beam mode, stay away from it's front whilst going for its sides, maybe a crude picture might help..

path
/
you > * * < Void Eater

TheBoredOne123
TheBoredOne123
16 posts
Nomad

Nice guide. :P

0Megapengu0
0Megapengu0
1 posts
Nomad

LOL!! Practice Mode with Horror, Gray and Void Eater = OH #$%@!! I CAN'T DO THIS!

rick073
rick073
2,754 posts
Peasant

no this is real lol

practice with horror, gray, alagam(i know thats bs spelling), void eater, queen, razor queen, and grinders = OH FUCK! GOD PLZ SPARE ME!!!!! *dies* SHIT!!! MOTHER FUCKING BLOBS OF FUCKING PISS!

roflmao

Oblivior
Oblivior
786 posts
Nomad

God damned necromancers, this was from a year ago!

soccerdude2
soccerdude2
1,673 posts
Shepherd

it was?

Oblivior
Oblivior
786 posts
Nomad

Can you people even READ dates?

ZeroComp
ZeroComp
383 posts
Nomad

wow......

Nemsis001
Nemsis001
21 posts
Herald

this is how to kill grinders: make them hit a meltie they become soft enought to hit in a few swipes they expoled and you get 100 points or...

make one grinder hit another and hit it till it drops

hope this helped =)

soccerdude2
soccerdude2
1,673 posts
Shepherd

When I do practice mode and use every single gloople, they just kill each other

angelos6
angelos6
104 posts
Farmer

How to kill Razor Queen in 10 seconds:You just need the turret gun.When starting go from either side and make 1 hit.You get the chance as it hasn't started attacking yet.Thats what you all do,i suppose.Then throw the gun in a corner and the razor queen will go for it and ignore you.If you are lucky and the queen wasnt facing the gun at the first time,the gun can shoot it once while she will be turning to head for it.While shes attacking the gun shes not protected and can be attacked from either side several times until she dies.Just swing the sword repeatedly.I hope this helped you.

gormiti1000
gormiti1000
8 posts
Nomad

:P

UnDeaDReapeR
UnDeaDReapeR
1 posts
Nomad

this is a real gud game but i cant even finish the smallest nest lol

checker702
checker702
211 posts
Nomad

i am not hte best too. sorry but i dont can kill the razor queen because i am too sick. XD

JohnGarell
JohnGarell
1,752 posts
Peasant

Is it possible to kill grays and void eaters?

Showing 1-15 of 15