ForumsProgramming ForumHow do i get the program to make these games?

16 6734
Xanatu
Xanatu
139 posts
Nomad

ok,so i know that the games on this website are made with flash,but where do i get the program,and is it free?thanks...ive been looking for an answer to this but i cant find it!

• 16 Replies
wow4ever1212
wow4ever1212
192 posts
Shepherd

i would like to know as well

tajjet
tajjet
7 posts
Nomad

google search 'adobe flash' it depends on how serious you are about programming they run from $300 to $3000.

tajjet
tajjet
7 posts
Nomad

Or, if you have Adobe Creative Suite (idk how much it costs, maybe $1000 and comes with dreamweaver and photoshop too) it has Flash CS.

Jikek
Jikek
1,187 posts
Nomad

yea i wish they were free. the only free one i know of i RPG maker. but thats it

shayblyth
shayblyth
135 posts
Nomad

IS gamemaker 7 free? I think it is

Gimgak
Gimgak
294 posts
Nomad

game maker can't make flash games

moosman547
moosman547
5 posts
Nomad

If you buy the $3000 one, will the finished product (the game) be all that better than something made buy the $300? Or will it just be easier to use... like what's the difference between all of them?

armorgold
armorgold
273 posts
Nomad

can u make flashes

macco
macco
19 posts
Nomad

Actually theres a student version for about 200$ i think, and if you go looking on ebay you will find older version of flash for less than 100$.

nqkoi1
nqkoi1
382 posts
Nomad

Ok ok enough guessing let me tell you how it goes.The currently newest version of Flash is called flash CS3 and costs 699$.

Darkroot
Darkroot
2,763 posts
Peasant

here is a list of how to get flash higher the number the more you want it

3.download the demo and try to make a game (probably not possible it takes a long time to learn
2.(not legal) download off of utorrent,bitspirt,bitorrent,ect...(your really not helping the company but if you can't afford and you never will you might as well
1.BUY IT

fragkiller1
fragkiller1
4 posts
Nomad

I suggest trying the demo of Micromedia Flash. Because of the question you are asking, it seems like you would be new to the program, and it takes some time to get used to the tools, let alone the Actionscripting needed to make a game work. Just dont spend $300-$1000 on a program that you dont even know how to use.

newt24
newt24
10 posts
Nomad

Ya i agree with fragkiller. u should get the demo and learn how to do it first then go and buy it. Im not much of a programmer myself but i no some things and am learning how to do more eventually. But if u do learn how to use it i hope u make an awesome game with guns, music, graphics, 3-d, guns, enemies, rpg style,.... jk

hope u make a great game!

kalvin104
kalvin104
8 posts
Peasant

I wanna free program but flash is around 300 - 3000 pound so I dont think I wanna start =\\

David858
David858
181 posts
Nomad

well they ARE free on thepiratebay.com if you youse bit torrent, like my cousin. lol i cant wait for him to get arrested

Showing 1-15 of 16