ForumsThe Tavern[necro] AG stories.

26 5988
Merciless_Mercenary
Merciless_Mercenary
446 posts
Nomad

You know those boring commercials about life changing products that are suppose to revolutionize the way you live. They have this segment where people give testimonials and tell the whole world how they discovered that lame product. I was thinking besides randomly finding ag online how do people actually get on this site. My brother is an avid user of this site he forgot to exit the browser one time so I read his post and this person insulted him calling him a liar about our mom being dead and blabbing about him and my mom doing it. I initially wanted to join so I could humiliate that person but then I got lazy and started actually posting stuff. AG is cool though.
so what's your AG story??

• 26 Replies
crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

Games of Gondor, that's what gives AG vets real street cred (ask Kingryan!)

I actually remember when it was called Game of Gondor.I never wen ton the site back then,but I did play some of its games on Newgrounds back then.I believe I found out about AG by playing a game from it on NG,but didn't start going on it too much,until I started making a site for it late august last year,but I had first signed up last May,and I can't remember the first time I saw the new site(I'm thinking February of '08)but when I first saw it I thought I had typed in the wrong URL,because it was not the same site that I remembered from before.After awhile I decided to sign up and the rest is pretty much history.
boydorn
boydorn
343 posts
Nomad

i found it because almost every other games site was blocked by my school's security sysyems, this site, years later, is still a safehaven

tennisman24
tennisman24
4,682 posts
Farmer

my friend told me about ag and i am happy he did

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

i found it because almost every other games site was blocked by my school's security sysyems, this site, years later, is still a safehaven

Did you know you could use Notepad to use internet?
thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,821 posts
Shepherd

I had seen AG on the name of every good game on the other AG (addicting games) and was, one day, looking for help on Sonny (for Doctor Herregods.) and I saw this site for the first time ever. I was wowed by it's godly awesomeness, so I got an account. And here I am, telling my story about how I got on AG.

dragonball05
dragonball05
1,717 posts
Shepherd

Dang I wasn't the first to get to say this. Dang it Strop. Well like Strop, I played on the site when it was still Games of Gondor. From then until now, I would occasionally come on here to see the new games and play the old ones I liked. Then recently in January, I decided I would make an account and here I am.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

I went on crazymonkeygames from a friend suggesting it, played Prince of War, loved it, one day accidentally clicked the games of gondor logo and got transported to the super old Armorgames. I've stuck with it since.

ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

There was a time where I did play a Games of Gondor game. It was so cool, I decided to go to the
site, but it said it was being changed. I waited, waited, waited, then waited some more. Then, I waited
for so long, I forgot I was waiting for it, then I registered in May of '08, when I remembered.

Lige
Lige
1,568 posts
Nomad

This reminds me of one time in Zobooland...

I was leaping along... Leap... Leap... Leap... When I bumped into Zoboomafooasaurus. Zoboomafooasaurus was sad.

"What's, wrong, Zoboomafooasaurus?" I said.

"Well, I can't find Baby Zoboomafooasaurus," said Zoboomafooasaurus.

"Don't worry Zoboomafooasaurus," I said "I'll help you find Baby Zoboomafooasaurus"

So we both leaped (and walked) all over zobooland until we came upon Snow Lemur playing on his snow computer.

"What are you doing, Snow Lemur?" I asked.

"Well Zoboomafoo, I'm playing on Armorgames," said Snow Lemur. Then he showed us the website, and we took turns playing on it for hours and hours until we remembered that we still needed to find Baby Zoboomafooasaurus, So we all leaped all over Zobooland until we finally found Baby Zoboomafooasaurus who was also playing on Armorgames, So we all played on Armorames together until bedtime.

The End.

IcyGryphon
IcyGryphon
159 posts
Nomad

Same as a lot of these other people, Games of Gondor first till the transformation.

xNightwish
xNightwish
1,608 posts
Nomad

I made it a year ago but I discovered the forums about 3 months ago.

Showing 16-26 of 26