ForumsForum GamesGame: Why or Why Not?

13 4621
Hermann0212
Hermann0212
150 posts
Nomad

ok yet again no spam u say why or why not u wud do this or that then maybe ill twist once we get into it a little...
ill start

an all night music and video store with all the employes on donut break all the alarms off... rob it? WHY? OR WHY NOT?

• 13 Replies
nick_coolhaha
nick_coolhaha
1,197 posts
Herald

Okay I'll play this game first, but just to let you know, it's against the rules to post a topic with the title all in CAPS.

The real question is why not rob it? If all th alarms are off then just go in there and take whatever you want because there's no possible way of getting caught.

Okay now it's my turn. The teacher is dead asleep, you are taking your final exams and forgot to study, you are sitting next to the smartest nerd in the class and the biggest snitch in the class too. Do you cheat off the smart nerd and take the risk of the snitch telling on you. Why or Why Not?

Hermann0212
Hermann0212
150 posts
Nomad

first of all im sorry my CAPS lock was on... im nocturius for turnig it on without intention... but first i wud ask the snich to take a penny and drop it in a funal in his pants... then id pour water down his pants and he wud go to the bathroom to see wat kinda mess he made... thEN COPY AWAY!wuos caps lock again sorry

WizardInBlack
WizardInBlack
486 posts
Nomad

I think my brain twitched when I tried reading that. 0.0

nick_coolhaha
nick_coolhaha
1,197 posts
Herald

Hey I'm just wondering why your first post was very well written without any spelling mistakes, and then on your second post was really bad and filled entirely with mistakes. You should write all your post like your first one even though it may take 10 more seconds to check what you have just wrote, but its worth it.

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

Ok heres another one.
There is a chicken sitting on an electic fence and a deer with its foot stuck in a hole. You have a bow and one arrow. You are very hungry?
Do you shoot the chicken? Why? Why Not?
??????????

Hermann0212
Hermann0212
150 posts
Nomad

no way the deer

nick_coolhaha
nick_coolhaha
1,197 posts
Herald

Okay I'll just start a new one since you forgot to put another situation.

You have been waiting for a video game to come out for about a year now and it has finally come out. You're in the store and you are holding the game in your hands. You do not have enough money to buy the game. You look around for security cameras, and you see none. The only people looking at you are some kids and a parent that is looking at you very suspicously. Do you steal the game, Why or Why not?

MrMonkey3
MrMonkey3
495 posts
Nomad

No, beacause when you walk out the alarm will go off (the store probably will have someone to stop you)Then you'll get tackled and arrested.

Hermann0212
Hermann0212
150 posts
Nomad

yes because the family is a family of out laws robbing all the cash so u cud slip out and no1 wud notice!

squidlidink
squidlidink
479 posts
Farmer

Put out new situations after your post to the old one people!!!

Situation: Your friend is totally talkin trash about a certain moderator... (suppose we still had a chat room) and the mod comes in.
Do you defend your friend? Why or why not?

florglee2
florglee2
1,778 posts
Peasant

uuh, yeah, sure, mods are nice, they wouldnt wig out on you.
Situation:
You just bought yourself a new Volkswagon Jetta, you're an experienced driver, and a guy who just got his license, who owns a Dodge Viper, offers you a pink slip race. Race, or don't Race? (for those who dont know, a pink slip race is a race where the loser loses his or her car, forever, to the other racer.)

Hikakin_Fan
Hikakin_Fan
396 posts
Lord

NOOOOOOOO. First, I don't know how to drive. Two, I don't want to risk losing my car. Three, I bought the car for my mom.

You are a bad painter, and you could make the portrait of Abe Lincoln.Would you do it?Why, or Why not?

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

Please don't post in really old threads.

Showing 1-13 of 13