873 posts
Nomad

any play or used to play it, i did but i quit at level 44 tauren warrior

• 15 Replies
daswiftarrow
daswiftarrow
873 posts
Nomad

lol ya, alot of my friends quit, then rejoined, everyone calls em losers now lol

WizardInBlack
WizardInBlack
486 posts
Nomad

I've played WoW, and I thought it was terrible. All the little kids on MMO's ruin it.

WizardInBlack
WizardInBlack
486 posts
Nomad

The only MMO I played was DDO (Dungeons and Dragons Online) and that was 15 bucks a month, I think paying a monthly fee to play a game is ridiculous also. But DDO was a great game.. I wasted so much money on it.

daswiftarrow
daswiftarrow
873 posts
Nomad

ya the only reason we pay a monthly fee is so the company doesnt go out of buissiness, cause it cant be cheap to keep all those servers up

WizardInBlack
WizardInBlack
486 posts
Nomad

If I had the cash I'd look for another MMO.. being poor stinks. lol

daswiftarrow
daswiftarrow
873 posts
Nomad

lol i know what you mean

WizardInBlack
WizardInBlack
486 posts
Nomad

Lol, my friends are so lame, they actually steal WoW time cards from stores. WoW is like crack.

daswiftarrow
daswiftarrow
873 posts
Nomad

lol, ive heard of people starving to death, cause they were to lazy to get up and leave wow for 5 minutes

WizardInBlack
WizardInBlack
486 posts
Nomad

Lol, this is how the the end of the world will come to be. Everyone will die at their computers logged into WoW.

lvdk
lvdk
71 posts
Nomad

WoW is very nice, but when you start playing it, you just can't stop again, it's like crack or something (I played it for 2 years, but now i stopped, and I like not to sit and play that game like 5 hours a day! now i got time to hang out with my friends and things like that

ngfan14
ngfan14
875 posts
Shepherd

WoW is cool but i don't get why we should play monthly to play a game.

greg_greg
greg_greg
440 posts
Peasant

Level 87 but then i quit...got bored

Blockhead
Blockhead
110 posts
Nomad

I prefer shooting game. Way more action. I find WoW so much repetitive. I click the monster, I attack the moster, I kill the moster, I take the gold from the moster(yep even blob have gold). And the circle continue...again...and again

WizardInBlack
WizardInBlack
486 posts
Nomad

I just now noticed, but this party should be over in the games section.

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,014 posts
Shepherd

This topic already exists in the game section. This is also in the wrong area. Thanks!

Showing 1-15 of 15