ForumsForum GamesSet a trap for the next poster

17 3387
aaboydboyd
aaboydboyd
28 posts
Nomad

Things like a bomb or something like that.

I lay landmines.

• 17 Replies
Minnakht
Minnakht
303 posts
Nomad

I guess... I step on the landmines. They explode. Ouch.

I dig a hole and lay planks on it, and then set a platform of thermite above this that will ignite when someone steps on the planks.

russianfreak
russianfreak
1,843 posts
Farmer

Ahh crap!!!!!!! lol
Well then i put up a sign that says please enter and on the other side is a cliff

Minnakht
Minnakht
303 posts
Nomad

I was watching the whole thing as I was curious how does melting a human and burying him under tons of iron looks like, so I equip a parachute and enter.

The parachute didn't open. OH SHIP!

I place a door and when someone opens it a catapult behind them will launch a hobo at him.

Flippin3500
Flippin3500
2,581 posts
Shepherd

I dodge the hobo, and run off into the room. I later place Chuck Norris in front of the door.

russianfreak
russianfreak
1,843 posts
Farmer

Well the catpult didn't work so we had anice chat i fixed the catapult and went away.

thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

Roundhouse kick!!! Owwie. I fill a pit of deadly acid, and lay a collapsible buffet on top of it to the person who starts to eat from the buffet will be tossed into a burning acidic pit and he'll ddddiiiieeeee

Minnakht
Minnakht
303 posts
Nomad

I walk to the buffet, and browse it. Nothing in it interests me, but then this hobo comes up and starts eating!
We both fall int the pit. T3h luck...

"NO! Not into the pit! IT BUUURNS!!!!!!"

Ow.

Hey, you actually mentioned it burns!

I remove the acid and fill the pit with thermite. Then, I place a giant block of butter on some thin stilts above the pit, and add a tripwire. And, I place a thermite ingitor on the bottom of the block of butter, and make it so it will activate upon impact.

JangoFett97
JangoFett97
2 posts
Nomad

I nutrilize the acide by adding tuns of backing sodda ( for those who don't know bakibg soda is a base and bases nutrilize acids) Then i revive hitler give him an axe and tell him the next person is a jew then i tell him to wait behind a corner for the next person to come

dacer
dacer
2,820 posts
Nomad

i come around the corner and i hold up a nazi swatstika!

hitler is over joyed! then i stab him.

oh and i put.................................................................. a rake?

Minnakht
Minnakht
303 posts
Nomad

The next person, however, is the hobo. And, he's so drunk that he didn't even notice the axe wound. He just fainted, and crushed Hitler, as he was heavy after the buffet feast.

I wait for someone to notice my trap from 2 posts ago.

Minnakht
Minnakht
303 posts
Nomad

I'm used to getting hit on head. But I congratulate you, this is really classic. I like it!

I still wait until someone falls into my previous trap, but also I spam the area with easy-to-trigger mousetraps.

dacer
dacer
2,820 posts
Nomad

i walk in with a mouse suit on, i feel like johnny knoxville....

then i hide the BIGGEST WIGGEST RAT EVER!

Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

I need not worry for i have a bazooka i shoot the rat with it but it has no effect! I start running then end up getting eaten!

I put up a sign saying "First to enter wins $10,000!" and if they enter dozens of shotguns,rifles,pistols, and cannons will fire at the same time when someone enters

hailman670
hailman670
359 posts
Nomad

OUCH... YOU BAS...D

Next person to post is GAY.

Minnakht
Minnakht
303 posts
Nomad

I don't care.

I fill the a with thermite. Then, I place a giant block of butter on some thin stilts above the pit, and add a tripwire. And, I place a thermite ingitor on the bottom of the block of butter, and make it so it will activate upon impact. And, I cover the thermite with planks and set alot of mousetraps on this.

Showing 1-15 of 17