Forums

ForumsPopular Media

What book are you reading now?

Posted Dec 6, '11 at 6:34pm

johnnyboy3636

johnnyboy3636

45 posts

I just finished the hunger games. It was pretty good.

Posted Dec 6, '11 at 7:01pm

Alexistigerspice

Alexistigerspice

1,493 posts

Insomnia by Stephen King. I relented and checked out a book from my school's library. Now if I can only remember to turn it in on time...

Posted Dec 6, '11 at 7:34pm

stephenking

stephenking

2,431 posts

Yeah, my books tend to do that... Ha! I've just finished reading Escape from Furnance: Lockdown for the 20th time. I don't know what's with it, but I just love it. I'm getting the other ones sometime.

Posted Dec 6, '11 at 10:09pm

nichodemus

nichodemus

13,532 posts

Knight

A book of selected plays by Moliere. In English of course. Can't understand French.

Posted Dec 8, '11 at 6:06pm

xAyjAy

xAyjAy

4,906 posts

after i got the time i will start to read the new eragon from christopher paolini. im to busy with evening school at the moment (learning, learning and learning), i find just enough time for ag.

Posted Dec 26, '11 at 9:15am

jeol

jeol

3,964 posts

I just finished Worm by Mark Bowden and have started reading Inheritance by Christopher Paolini. Hmeh, from all that I've heard, I'm not especially looking forward to it, but whatever. Might as well finish the collection I started.

Posted Dec 26, '11 at 12:31pm

crazydumdum

crazydumdum

212 posts

I'm reading the Steig Larsson Trilogy of books which includes
1) The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo
2) The Girl Who Played With Fire
3) The Girl Who Kicked the Hornets Nest
So far I'm about 25% through the second book and they have been really entertaining and thrilling so far, although they are quite gruesome and grotesque.

Posted Dec 27, '11 at 6:08pm

Yoshi8521

Yoshi8521

134 posts

I am reading "Soldier Boys." I am not sure who the author is because I don't have the book right in front of me. It is really good. It is set in the World War II era and is about 2 boys, one a Hitler Youth with the highest rank possible in the Hitler Youth, and a boy from the USA in the Parachuting Corps. It is very intriguing but it is a rather easy read. I also have been reading "The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy" by Douglas Adams. It is hilarious.

Posted Dec 27, '11 at 6:49pm

Alexistigerspice

Alexistigerspice

1,493 posts

I'm reading Catching Fire and Stephen King's, the Stand.
Going back and forth, really.

Posted Dec 27, '11 at 7:14pm

The_Name

The_Name

1 post

I'm reading The Hobbit

Reply to What book are you reading now?

You must be logged in to post a reply!