ForumsPopular MediaWhat book are you reading now?

606 261076
tennisman24
tennisman24
4,682 posts
Farmer

i am reading A Champions Mind by Pete Sampras

it is great u should read it

what are you AGers reading?

• 606 Replies
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

I now just started reading The Dead. I'm excited to read it.

However, I'm less excited about the book my Language teacher assigned us. Which is To Kill a Mockingbird. It's really slow and boring.

Omegap12
Omegap12
1,980 posts
Shepherd

Im pulling 3 book right now.

The Scorch Trials. Absolutely LOVE it
Mockingjay. I just wanted to re-read that series
Inside Out And Back Again. A - Forced to read it for Engilsh. B - Its poetry. I HATE poetry.

09philj
09philj
2,825 posts
Jester

@R2D21999 Yeah, that was what I thought of To Kill a Mockingbird too.

I'm re-reading the Scott Pilgrim series. Still some of my all time favourite books.

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,232 posts
Jester

Which is To Kill a Mockingbird. It's really slow and boring.

The first chapter was absolutely horrible. It got a little better afterwards, but not by much.

Right now I'm reading "The Shadow Dragons" by James A. Owen.
If you were going to be blunt, I guess you could say the entire Imaginarium Geographica series is a huge fanfiction of famous dead authors, but that's about 1% of the series. The rest is this sprawling adventure over an archipelago of the locations of classical literature. But then again, what can you expect when the main characters are Tolkien, C.S. Lewis, and Charles Williams?

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

So my friend just gave me Revenge of Seven and he needs it back by December 15 so it seems that The Dead will be on hold for awhile.

20zaragozacarlos
20zaragozacarlos
3 posts
Nomad

im reading the serpent's shadow by Rick Riordan its the third book in the Kane chronicles. its an Egyptian mythological book that consists of various gods and people who learn their paths where the 2 main characters are Carter and Sadie (obviously) Kane. yeah its pretty good.

alyssa1
alyssa1
50 posts
Peasant

I'm reading the maze runner, movie was good, the book is kinda different, but I wanna finish it.

Pieguyme
Pieguyme
1,010 posts
Farmer

Sun Tzu's The Art of War

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

I'm reading The Scorch Trials, hopefully it turns out really good like the Maze Runner.

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

I started re-reading my Three Kingdoms novel. I'm 1/3 rd into the first of four volumes. I can't get enough of this story!

09philj
09philj
2,825 posts
Jester

The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy by Douglas Adams. It's my all time favourite book series. It follows the misadventures of Arthur Dent, the last living man, his friend Ford Prefect, who turned out to be from a small planet somewhere in the vicinity of betelgeuse, and not from Guildford after all, fugitive president of the galaxy Zaphod Bebelbrox, the depressed android Marvin, and a rather nice girl called Trillian Arthur once met at a party and totally failed to get off with. Together, they meet strange beings, discover lost worlds, and discover the answer to life, the universe, and everything. But will Arthur be abld to get a nice cup of tea?

Snag618
Snag618
6,704 posts
Blacksmith

Having finished Live and Let Die I'm now working on Moonraker whilst at the same time reading Something Wicked this Way Comes by Ray Bradbury.

Isigna
Isigna
51 posts
Blacksmith

I'm currently reading The Portrait of Dorian Gray by Oscar Wilde and A Dance with Dragons by GRR Martin.

Drink
Drink
1,622 posts
Blacksmith

actual book i started "dead men kill" but havent continued reading it
but in the manga catagory im reading deadman wonderland, and rosario+vampire

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

I'm reading The Fear, the third book in the Enemy series.

I promised @pangtongshu that I'd start reading Romance of the Three Kingdoms but oh well.

Showing 496-510 of 606