Forums

ForumsPopular Media

What book are you reading now?

Posted Mar 20, '09 at 8:25pm

Tricks222

Tricks222

263 posts

Im reading a book called Miracal on 49th Street It's by the guy who wrote Heat and Travel Team. I think his name's Mike Lupica or something like that.

Posted Mar 22, '09 at 7:51pm

kody_iz_the_shiz

kody_iz_the_shiz

32 posts

Half way through "Killing Che" its really an amazing book . Keeps you hooked , every page jumps at your face harder than the last . A very exciting read. I guess you would classify it as a spy thriller of sourts , but i reallly hate to call it that because its not like any spy based books I've read before . It goes back and fourth between three or four main characters , Che Gauvera of course , some woman that is a double spy for russia , but is also helping Che out . An American man If he is even alive , and where Che is . A few other importan characters as well .

Its based on true events of course , but true events from first hand accounts . Is also based around the time just before he was captured and killed .

Very awesome book . Get it !!!

Just before that I read "Body Count" by Ted Meyer , for the tenth time . I love that book .

Also randomly reading pages from various Charles Bukowski books . One of the best writers ever , in my own opinion of course .

But really if you get a chance to pick up "Killing Che" do yourself a favor and get it !

Posted Mar 22, '09 at 7:53pm

kody_iz_the_shiz

kody_iz_the_shiz

32 posts

An American man trying to find out if Che is even alive , and where he is ***

Posted Mar 22, '09 at 8:00pm

aced0155

aced0155

324 posts

I can't find a good book right now, but for a filler i'm reading To Kill a Mockingbird until i can find something

Posted Mar 23, '09 at 12:13am

LufffiStudios

LufffiStudios

1,489 posts

i'm reading Firestar's Quest by Erin Hunter

Posted Mar 23, '09 at 1:48am

IPwnGamezz

IPwnGamezz

220 posts

Goosebumps ! theyre so awesome! and there are new series *the carnival thingy* where the young characters are joined together! xD

Posted Mar 23, '09 at 3:15am

sherdil126

sherdil126

287 posts

I am reading Slumdog Millionare By Vikas Swarup

Posted Mar 23, '09 at 10:26am

Fritz_Rublehem

Fritz_Rublehem

1,112 posts

I was just reading some poetry that my favorite author wrote, it's called "All the seasons" by Robert Frost.

Posted Mar 23, '09 at 11:15am

spoonner

spoonner

37 posts

I'm not reading anything at the moment, but I just finished reasing Mailman by Robert J. Lenon(i think that's what his name is.)

Posted Mar 23, '09 at 3:09pm

fire_cracker

fire_cracker

242 posts

I am reading "The Final Prophecy" .

Reply to What book are you reading now?

You must be logged in to post a reply!