ForumsPopular MediaWhat book are you reading now?

606 261072
tennisman24
tennisman24
4,682 posts
Farmer

i am reading A Champions Mind by Pete Sampras

it is great u should read it

what are you AGers reading?

• 606 Replies
Koru7
Koru7
1,408 posts
Nomad

now i'm reading The Son of Neptune by Rick Riordan. much better!!!! so excited for the rest of the series.

SPQR

Llamasushi
Llamasushi
102 posts
Peasant

Reading DORA THE EXPLORER.
Now they I have your attention, what I actually meant to say is, I'm reading the Wheel of Time series by Robert Jordan.
Apologies for wasting 12 seconds of your precious, finite lifespan.

KrissKhan
KrissKhan
271 posts
Farmer

I'm reading A Song of Ice and Fire by Goerges R. R. Martin. It's a long serie of Epic Fantasy about plots in a feodal and surnatural world.

Here it is a link if you want to learn more about it.

cjhall
cjhall
213 posts
Herald

I'm rereading Eldest by Christopher Paolini because the fourth Eragon book is finally coming out in like a month!! After about four years of waiting!!

KrissKhan
KrissKhan
271 posts
Farmer

Ahaha I'm waiting this one too x' but idk if I'll read the english version or if I wait the french version (I'm french >_&gt.

Zamiel
Zamiel
175 posts
Nomad

I'm reading a darkness at sethanon by Raymond E. Feist it's book 3 in the riftwar saga , anyone else who likes Feist arround here ?
btw btw can't wait till last eragon either , to bad they f'd the movie up o.O

wipe42
wipe42
819 posts
Nomad

At the moment I'm taking a bit of a break from reading any particular book. Though I am reading "The Heroes of Olympus" book series by Rick Riordan. It is the sequel series to "Percy Jackson & The Olympians".

kegaumongo
kegaumongo
2,155 posts
Grand Duchess

I am rereading The Hobbit, by Tolkien. I love this book. The description of every place are so accurate that I see myself being there.

Masterforger
Masterforger
1,824 posts
Peasant

I'm reading: Silverheart, Artemis Fowl The Lost Colony, Gone, Mirrorscape, The Wish List, and I plan on reading Behemoth soon. I also just finished the Keys To The Kingdom series, great books they are.

You'll note that these books are young adult ones, instead of slightly older. This is due to the facts that A) I've ran out of books in my study and B) New children's books are better than older books now due to a larger amount of Freedom Of Creativity

KrissKhan
KrissKhan
271 posts
Farmer

@Masterforger : About Artemis Fowl, which number tome is it ? I stopped after the third, I thought that was kinda boring... =/

Masterforger
Masterforger
1,824 posts
Peasant

The Lost Colony is the fifth, out of the current seven in publication

eatmydust166
eatmydust166
926 posts
Peasant

I'm currently reading the Glass Castle. Not because I want to, but because I have to for my Written class.

LufffiStudios
LufffiStudios
1,420 posts
Nomad

I'm reading Greek mythology, because I must. I'm finding it exceedingly uninteresting right now, but the pain is almost over!

Rubberlegs623
Rubberlegs623
96 posts
Nomad

I just finished Sherlock Holmes and I love the series.

ldslarson
ldslarson
59 posts
Nomad

The best book I have ever read was the Scorch Trials It is the second book of the maze runner series!!!!! If you want to read a book that will keep you on the edge of your chair then today is you lucky day!

It is a book with lots of fighting and also it is very descriptive.

Showing 226-240 of 606