ForumsForum Games6 Months After Z-Day

0 2284
I3rutalGod
I3rutalGod
50 posts
Nomad

Welcome boys and girls to Borahamwood, Virgina. Population 1.5 Million. 6 months ago it was quarantined by government order, because of a bacterial strand released by Dynavax Technologies. This strand made freshly dead corpses rise with rabid appetite for human flesh. You play as a survivor who has survived thus far. You have released the disease only comes into effect once the host is dead, and isn't taken in by an infection from a zombie. You are either a civilian or part of the military that was left for dead when the quarantine went into effect. You struggle to survive daily, let alone look into the future. This is Borahamwood, population of 100,000 living and 1.4 million dead. Will You Survive To See Another Day?

This is how it will work. You will post your character sheet (supplied shortly) and then I will intro yourself into the world. I will then present your situation, and you must present your actions. Note you cannot do a "force hit". Which means you cannot say "I shoot the zombie in the face killing it instantly". Instead you say "I fire two bullets at the zombie then turn and flee". I will then say whether you hit or missed. Also note, we will start with a good 12-15 people. Eventually it will be down to 1 lone survivor. So if you are creative with your environment and impress me, your chances of success increase.

You will have some choices with your character.

Class: Civilians (which include police officers) have lower amounts of firepower, usually most owning a pistol and an improvised melee weapon. They have higher search success rates, and city knowledge. Also depending upon your job (IE if you were a doctor, you have first aid skills, a policeman, gun skills etc,) you can choose from skills that can be useful. Civilian jobs range from these: A doctor(first aid skills), a police officer(gun training), a construction worker (melee weapon training, barricading skill), office worker (melee weapon training, computer skills), and fire fighter (advanced melee training, basic first aid skill). Military personnel have more firepower and more vitality than civilians. They are also in better shape. However their search rates are lower and knowledge of the city is lower as well. The classes range from the following: infantryman (rifle training), medic ( basic rifle training, first aid skill), demolition squad (explosive skills, basic fire arm training), or spec ops (sniper rifle training, free running [ free running is the ability to travel across buildings without going back into the building and can be learned by other classes later in the game].

Perks: You will have 1 perk to choose from.
More vitality: You have 125% health instead of the regular 100%
Leadership: You can enlist other NPC survivors to your cause
Stealth: You can usually sneak past zombies and other hazards and can hotwire cars and pick locks.
GPS: You carry a GPS unit that aids you in the large city
Scavenger: You find more ammo, guns and other useful items (stacks with civilianâs searching ability)
Extreme Conditioning: You are in extremely great shape, you can outrun most zombies and maneuver over most obstacles
Advanced Gun Training: Youâre an amazing shot and your gun abilities exceed regular standards
Advanced Melee Training: Youâre crazy with an improvised weapon. Whether itâs a fire axe, pool que or even a glass bottle, you make the most out of it.

Equipment: This is solely dependant upon your class. Snipers have snipers, infantrymen have assault rifles (like the M16A1), and police officers have pistols. Other civilians have melee weapons such as a knife or axe. You also have 2 choices of the following:
2 first aid kits
A map of the city
2 Extra clips
Extra food (instead of a week supply, you have 2 weeks)
A flare gun (no real use, unless you want to shoot one at a zombie early. I put it in here for shiz and gigs. ALSO: flare guns make large explosions if you shoot it at a car's fuel tank or propane tanks)
A radio (allows you to listen in on evac notices from the military and other things...)
A portable generator (with fuel, this can light up a building, which increases search rates. It also attracts unwanted attention. It has unlimited uses as long as you carry it with you. SLIGHTLY CUMBERSOME)
A flashlight (increases search rates slightly, also allows easier travel in darker areas. Attracts attention)

Well after you read all this, your probably wanting to post a character sheet. Just a few more rules.
Before every post, post your character name, health and stamina (health and stamina determined by me after you post your actions)

Name:
Perk:
Equipment:

Good Luck! Post your character sheets and I'll make an intro for you!

• 0 Replies
Showing 1-0 of 0