ForumsForum GamesZombie Apocolaypse

8 2238
YourShadow
YourShadow
68 posts
Nomad

Its 2012, and BioTec labs have discovered a way to make dead corpses to come alive once again. After losing contact to one of the labs, several SWAT teams move in to discover that many scientists are dead and several samples of a strand that brought dead to life. 2 months later, the dead started to rise. The strand was put into the public water system, and anyone who drank the water got the disease. The disease stayed dormant inside of them. But when they died, they would simply rise into a crazed zombie. You play as a survivor who has lived 1 year through the hell. The U.S. government has crumbled, other countries offer no support. You are in the city of Monroeville population 2 million, with about 100,000 living people currently alive. And the other 1,900,000 are zombified. You are either part of the military, part of BioTec, or as an ordinary civilian.

Character Sheet:

Name:
Job:
Skill:
Equipment:

Name and age: describes themselves

Class: Military, BioTec, Civilian. Each has its own set of boosts.
Military: has more gun training and starts with a better gun. Also has better armor and more endurance.
BioTec: has more first aid training, more technology, slight gun training, and better armor than the rest of the classes
Civilian: has better searching skills, city knowledge, melee weapon training, and more depending on your job.

Job: Each class has its own jobs, which each has their own set of skills.
Military:
Footman(Starts with an assault rifle, a pistol, Kevlar armor, extra ammo. Has advanced rifle training, advanced pistol training, basic conditioning)
Medic(Starts with x2 med kits, an assault rifle. Has moderate medical training, basic rifle training, basic pistol training)
Scout(Starts with a sniper rifle, a pistol, map of the city x2 flares. Has advanced sniper training, basic pistol training, advanced conditioning, free running, stealth training) Demolition Expert (Starts with a pistol, x4 C4 explosive charges, a detonator, x2 flares, x2 grenades. Has basic pistol training, advanced explosive training)
BioTec: Lab Worker(Starts with a pistol, x2 Bacterial Neutralizer, a DNA scanner and mapper. Has BioTec technology knowledge, BioTec equipment knowledge, basic pistol training, basic medical training)
Security Guard (Starts with a SMG, knife, Kevlar armor, extra ammo, DNA mapper. Has advanced SMG training, basic melee training, armor training, BioTec technology knowledge)
BioTec Surgeon (Starts with x6 med kits, a knife, BioTec mapper. Has BioTec technology knowledge, advanced medical training, higher search rates when looking for healing materials)
Civilian: [
b]Police Officer[/b] (Starts with a shotgun, a pistol, Kevlar armor, extra ammo. Has basic shotgun training, basic pistol training, armor training, higher search rates when looking for guns)
Firefighter (Starts with a fire axe, x2 med kits, a radio, a map of the city. Has advanced melee training, basic first aid training, radio knowledge, city knowledge)
Criminal (Starts with a knife, some lock picks, several tools. Has moderate melee training, stealth skills, lock picking, hot wire training, basic conditioning, higher search rates for everything)

Skill: You can choose from one of the following skills:
Extra Health: You have more hp than others.
Advanced Gun Training: You are extremely powerful with any gun (stacks with other gun training like from Footman)
Advanced Melee Training: You are crazy with any melee weapon (stacks)
Advanced Conditioning: You have more stamina than anyone else
Looter: You find ammo, first aid kits, and other useful items more easily
Technology Geek: You have a GPS unit, a generator, a laptop, and some fuel. The generator can power your laptop and the current building your in. This increases search rates. Your GPS unit can tell you what your current position is, as well as important buildings like police stations
Explosive Nut: You have an extra 10 grenades and 2 C4 Charges and advanced explosive training (stacks with Demolition Expert)
Thief: You have stealth skills, lock picking skills, hot wiring skills and extra lock picks

After every post you will post your Character status which is the following:

Name:
Health:
Stamina:

I will determine your health and stamina after you post.

It will start with a number of people, but it will be cut down to a lone survivor! Try to be original and you just might make it.

Post your character sheet and I will intro you.

• 8 Replies
dacer
dacer
2,820 posts
Nomad

Name: dacer
description: not much to say exceot for an odd scar across his left eye.
Class: civilian
Job: criminal
Skill: mele training
Equipment:
knife
lock picks x 5

YourShadow
YourShadow
68 posts
Nomad

Alright, dacer here's your intro:

Health: 100%
Stamina: 110%

You stay crouched, staying hidden in an alleyway. Across the street you see a small pawn shop with a hunting rifle on display on the front window. To your left, further down the street you see a couple of apartment buildings, and a zombie horde of about 20 zombies outside of the apartments. You realize that a group of humans could be inside of the building. To your right you see a few office buildings, and further down a large hospital that stands tall above the rest of the buildings. Straight ahead you see a plain white van. Its wheels, windows, and most of it is intact and looks like it can be hot wired.

What do you do? describe!

YourShadow
YourShadow
68 posts
Nomad

Need more people Join!

dacer
dacer
2,820 posts
Nomad

description: not much to say exceot for an odd scar across his left eye.
Class: civilian
Job: criminal
Skill: mele training
Equipment:
knife
lock picks x 5

i'll head straight for the riffle display and pick up teh rifel, no ammo on me so i'll go straigh for the car, hot wire it and head for the police station (near the hospital). il pick up some rifel ammo and head to the top floor of the hospital and pick off teh zombies near the buildings.

YourShadow
YourShadow
68 posts
Nomad

Allright dacer all you need to post is this:
Name:
Health:
Stamina:
------------

You head to the pawn shop, smash the window and grab the rifle. Several of the zombies in the group down the street notice and start shambling towards you. Quickly you hot-wire the van. After several pain-staking moments, you get it started and bowl over two zombies that are right in front of the van. More zombies start coming your way and you quickly swerve around driving towards the hospital. You drive to the end of the block and make a right, coming right into view of the police station. Like the apartment building, there is a mob of undead outside the station. You have a choice, run over the zombies then make a mad dash inside of the police station, or park your van and use your sneaking skills and try to get into a neighboring building without drawing zombie attention.

What do you do? Describe!

---------

Dacer, in the future, please use better grammar and don't make buildings that aren't really there. Saying that there is a police station next to the hospital when I never mentioned one isn't allowed.

YourShadow
YourShadow
68 posts
Nomad

Oh and your status dacer:

dacer
dacer
2,820 posts
Nomad

were else was i spose to get ammo?

After obtaining my ammo and hiding in the building, il make a dash for the hospital, and head for teh top floor. from here i will snipe the zombies around the apartment buildings and then head toward them when the mob has died down a bit through the back allyways.

Burnt
Burnt
661 posts
Nomad

Name: BURN
Class: Military
Job: SWAT
Skill: Advanced Gun Training
Weapons:
- Dual Pistols (Crafted by my own hands)
- Silver Shadow (Hunter Knife, also made by me)
Armor: Kevlar Armor
Other Gear:
- Extra Ammo
=====================================================================
sorry but i really like that profile... maybe you can make an exception?

Showing 1-8 of 8