Forums

ForumsNewcomers Forum

How do you get an armatar?

Thread Locked

Posted Mar 9, '09 at 5:41pm

manofstone4

manofstone4

3 posts

how do you get a pic. for when you post some thing or things like that i dont know how

Posted Mar 9, '09 at 7:10pm

No_Stress

No_Stress

389 posts

First of all welcome to AG.

Use the Print Screen button then paste the image in a image editor (like Paint), upload the image, copy the link and post here.
If you need any help just ask.

Posted Mar 9, '09 at 7:16pm

Mobyduck

Mobyduck

113 posts

To show the image you will also need to use the tags ['img]http://['/img], without the ' of course. To ease your life, jsut press the button Imagem above the comment box and paste the link in the box.

Posted Mar 9, '09 at 11:08pm

drsexypepper

drsexypepper

87 posts

If you mean the picture next to your name, like the little faces go to the control panel under your name and choose something called an Armatar, then choose a kool picture.

Posted Mar 11, '09 at 9:17pm

crimsonblade55

crimsonblade55

5,718 posts

um as a note it seems the person asking is the only one here who seems to know what a armatar is.Also yes drsexypepper is right,next to your name up at the top right of each page,there should be a link called the control panel.From that page there should be a list of links,near the top of the page(the main body of it not at the absolute top) but one of those links is to the armatars which you can choose from.As you post on site and become more active and all you will be able to choose from a wider selection,but at the beginning you will only have a small selection to choose from.

Posted Mar 12, '09 at 2:42pm

Milos

Milos

906 posts

Since I'm already here I would just want to ask do you lose AP when you change armatar or number of AP under each armatar section just shows how many points you need to unlock an armatar?
Probably not but I just want to be sure. I'm still a noob : \\

Posted Mar 12, '09 at 4:10pm

Graham

Graham

8,357 posts

no they aren't bought with ap they're rewarded as to how many ap you have

I'm still a noob : \\\\

no you're a newb

Posted Mar 13, '09 at 3:02pm

DHLPTX

DHLPTX

4 posts

You gotta click the control panel, by your name, and up top, click armatars.

Posted Mar 13, '09 at 6:26pm

crimsonblade55

crimsonblade55

5,718 posts

do you mean an armatar???

Thats what it says in the title of this thread doesn't it?

Posted Mar 15, '09 at 11:27am

Zophia

Zophia

9,593 posts

Well, both how to post a picture and how to actually get an armatar activated have been explained.

*threadkill for answeredness*