The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe TavernSamurai, Ninjas, or Pirates?

398 64175
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Following some debating between Ninjas and pirates, I've added a new contestant to the debate. Do you like samurais better, ninjas better, or pirates better? Remember that they are mostly disbanded and gone now, but let's say if you were to join one of the classes, which would you join?

Pirates - Uh, probably never
Ninja - Very cunning, stealthy and proud. Love to be one of those.
Samurai - They look awesome! Wouldn't mind being this one either.

• 398 Replies
HahiHa
HahiHa
8,253 posts
Regent

I'm more the frontal attack type, I hate shy stealth almost as much as cowardly magic, so either pirate or samuraï. The samuraï have armour and great swords, though their armour bears a loss in agility. They have a strict code and are good organized. Pirates have more freedom of individuality, and their big bonuses: rum and guns! Plus sailing on the sea sounds great, though I would hate getting into a storm. Also if I have to stay realistic, I don't know if I could cope with the lacking hygiene and the ruthless conditions on a ship that is being chased by military.
If I had to choose between the three, I would probably, in a realistic guess, become a samuraï.

R4zorblades0
R4zorblades0
128 posts
Nomad

Pinjas from roblox that are pirate ninjas i laughed and i think they are the best

wajor59
wajor59
909 posts
Nomad

I think the ninja's have the coolest toys, oh, I mean weapons ;D

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,253 posts
Regent

I think the ninja's have the coolest toys, oh, I mean weapons ;D

Ya, but would you really give up social life for a never-ending training just because of these, uh, weapons?
wajor59
wajor59
909 posts
Nomad

What kind of a social life do Samurai and pirates have?
None. lol

KFK
KFK
1,051 posts
Nomad

I an a big fan of both!

Though too be realistic I don't know how pirates would stand in this fight. I wouldn't want tobe on their side though.

Ninjas and samurais would be nearly equal. Their fight would depend on terain. If I was too choose one of these it would be the samurai.

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

The pirates have guns. Anyway, how the hell would ninjas and pirates face off with each other in reality? Ignoring all the bull that has been invented concerning ninjas, I go with pirates.

Outside of reality, I still go with pirates.

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,253 posts
Regent

What kind of a social life do Samurai and pirates have?
None. lol

Maybe I got something wrong, but I thought that at least pirates meet other pirates, and they do have fun evenings from time to time; I don't know exactly how it is with samurais, but I see ninjas as a bunch of shadow freaks keeping in their monastery exercising all the time. If you know of a link you could send me that would explain otherwise, please, feel free
knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

Samurai were the military nobility, not any petty soldiers.

Protofai
Protofai
228 posts
Nomad

I think this is more Ninjas vs. Samurai.

Anyway, I say Samurai, they are totally awesome and skilled.

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

Pirates vs. Ninjas is the classic internet meme, but Firetail included samurai when making this thread a year and a half ago.

Protofai
Protofai
228 posts
Nomad

Yes i know, but people are discriminating against those good old pirates... -_-

How did the argument Ninja v. Pirates get started anyway?

KFK
KFK
1,051 posts
Nomad

The pirates have a big advantage on their ships though.
And if they aren't drunk singing some song, they would also have a pretty big chance.

Samurai were the military nobility, not any petty soldiers.

Yes, some Samurai also had direct connection with the Emperor. And sometimes they had a small (not that small) part in the ruling of the country.
Protofai
Protofai
228 posts
Nomad

The pirates have a big advantage on their ships though.
And if they aren't drunk singing some song, they would also have a pretty big chance.

Since when did ships sail on land?
KFK
KFK
1,051 posts
Nomad

Since when did ships sail on land?

Did I say that they sail on land. Ninjas and Samurai also have boats and ships. And when the pirates are at shore.
Showing 286-300 of 398