ForumsForum GamesZombie Adventure (Choose Your Fate)

242 34058
KoolFace
KoolFace
359 posts
Nomad

Welcome to KoolFace's ZOMBIE ADVENTURE RPG This is very simple..You get 1 LIFE
There are 4 things you must do before you start.

1. Choose your name/age/sex.
2. Choose 3 perks.
3. Choose 100$ worth of starting items.
4. I will have 2-4 choices for you to pick, that is how you will control your character and progress through the rpg. There are certain areas of the RPG world that will have certain types of enemies...
If you still have ?'s I have posted a sample character sheet and sample character choice list at the end of this thread

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
PERKS
choose 3 out of the 28.

Road Rage= You know how to drive a car/truck/bike.

No key required= You know how to start any vehicle without its key.

Wingz= You know how to pilot a aircraft.

Call me captian!= You know how to take the wheel of a seacraft.

Jumper= You can jump great distances (across close by building roofs.. from parked car to car..etc..etc..)

Climber= You know how to climb things without the use of ladders/ropes.

Aquaman= You can swim faster an hold your breath underwater then others.

Shovel Head= You can dig a hole in the ground..find some nearby scrap an create a makeshift bunker.

Sizzle= Your especially resistant to fire/flame an can resists fire/burns quite well.

Badass= You look ruff an scare/intimidate people easier.

Angel= You look trusting an charm/convine people easier.

Gear head= You know how to fix up cars/bikes/trucks/boats/aircraft.

Craftsman= You know how to build barriers and walls.

Treehugger= Your good with nature an can how to create plant mixtures to cure wounds.

Scientist= You can combine chemicals to create mixtures(acid/glues/strong smells).

Surgeon= If someone/you breaks a leg/arm you can fix it.

Map Head= You know your way around the area you play in.

Hunter= More accurate with rifles.

Pistoleer= More accurate with pistols.

Close Combat= More accurate with shotguns.

3.2.1.Boom= You know how to use TNT,C4,and all other explosives...**NOT MAKE THEM**

Doc'= You know all about medical supplies an how to use them correctly.

Beefcake= Your strong, you can lift manholes, bust down doors, an other strength requiring tasks.

Lock-B-Gone= You can pick locks an get into normal buildings.

Crack-The-Code= You can hack computers to get into doors, pull up files,control security, an other computer tasks.

Killer= You know how to create a homemade weapon in emergancies..spiked bat, moltive cocktail, small knife.

Lucky= ***COUNTS AS TWO PERKS*** ....eheheh, your..lucky ;]

Extra Life= ***COUNTS AS TWO PERKS*** You get ONE REDO.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
STARTING ITEMS

Bat/Club/Pipe/Crowbar etc...__Cost=20$

Torch/Weiling Soder__Cost=50$

Pistol Comes with 20 shots(2clips)__Cost=80$

Rifle, Comes with 20 shots(2clips)__Cost=100$

Shotgun, Comes with 20 shots(2 clips)__Cost=100$

Sword/Ax__Cost=60$

Knife/Dagger__Cost=50$

Cell Phone/Radio/WalkiTalki__Cost=50$

Scent Remover__Cost=20$

Watercooler with packets of cold blood__Cost=20$

Flare Gun, Comes with 3 shots__Cost=60$

Binoculars__Cost=20$

Backpack of lumber__Cost=50$

TNT,Grenade, C4..one use*__Cost=100$

Case of Medical tools__Cost=50$

Vehicle Repair Kit__Cost=20$

Case of Lockpicking gear__Cost=50$

Case of Hacking gear__Cost=50$

Backpack with parachute__Cost=20$

Handcuffs__Cost=20$

Rope Ladder/Grappling Hook__Cost=50$

Smoke Bomb, one use*__Cost=20$

Pain-Ignore-Injection, one use*__Cost=70$

Rope__Cost=20$

Chain__Cost=20$

Scuba Gear__Cost=80$

1 Lighter/20 matches__Cost=10$

Playboy__Cost=10$

Bullet-Proof Helmet__Cost=20$

Car/Truck__Cost=80$

Motorcycle__Cost=60$

Bicycle__Cost=30$

Football Pads__Cost=50$

Bullet Proof Vest__Cost=90$

Cigars/Cigerattes__Cost=10$

Beer/Vodka/Whisky__Cost=10$

Red Gas Can__Cost=10$

Shades__Cost= FREE
SAMPLE CHARACTER SHEET

Name: Jess Sample Normalton
Sex: Female
Perks= Road Rage, Gear Head, Angel
S/E= Toolkit, Motorcycle, Rope
SAMPLE CHOICE LIST

Jess Sample Normalton

You are speeding NORTH down a deserted dusty road in your bright red kawasaki motocycle an are at the SOUTHERN outskirts of the city when you come to a 3 way street, there is a bent red stop sign, a road to the EAST, WEST and there is the one that heads NORTH, SOUTH...the one your on..as the sign nears you quickly think an!!!

A. Keep heading NORTH.
B. Take A LEFT heading EAST.
C. Take A RIGHT heading WEST.

NOTE* See how because she has the ROAD RAGE perk she can drive the bike an get to area's quicker, an she has the GEAR HEAD perk so she can fix up her bike with her TOOLKIT she bought...then again,,If she had the MAPHEAD PERK...she would know where the roads lead to.... PERKS are very important...Remember somethings are more handy then firepower, strength, or even medicene.

NOTE2* AS SOON AS ALL THE CHARACTERS MEET UP I WILL START GIVING THEM OBJECTIVES...WHEATHER THE CHARACTER WORK TOGETHER, STEAL FROM EACH OTHER OR ATTACK EACH OTHER IS THEIR CHOICE.

...goodluck...you'll need it

***SPOTS LIMITED***

• 242 Replies
KoolFace
KoolFace
359 posts
Nomad

Hey guys, gald to see some loyal people keep checkin this out, thx ;]

Anyways I did pass my exams, an as a graduation present I got tickets to go see Jamacia, The Cayman islands, an Cuba On A giant royal carribian cruise ship, but I can post now, let me just review over the site an ill post some stuff..

Once again its good 2 see every1 again ;D

KoolFace
KoolFace
359 posts
Nomad

Name: Bobert
Sex:Male
Perks: Road Rage, Killer, Lock-B-Gone
Starting Items:Shades,Lock-Picking Gear,Binoculars,1 Lighter,Crowbar, Nailgun

Hmm.. This one is hard, I can either be evil and let him suffer or put him out of his misery..
I'll be nice and put him out of his misery, I'll smack him across the face with a Crowbar.

D. Finish him off with the crowbar in the mouth..

Your rare back over your head with the crowbar an..THWHACK!!..blood splatters on the grounds in a pool of warm dark red blood..you hear the sound of your blood stained crowbar clink against the ground as you feel a wave of relief wash over you.. .. but don't let your guard down too much..there is a low humming coming from behind a large pile of scrap near the junkyard..

A. Check out the sound by walking near its source..
B. Search the dead body, pry him off the wall an hide him..
C. Head down the road..
D. Climb up on the crane an use your binoculars to check out the sound..

KoolFace
KoolFace
359 posts
Nomad

Name: Jess
Perks: Road Rage, Scientist, Angel
S/E: Motorcycle, Vehicle Repair Kit, Backpack with parachute, Red Gas Can

Fiinee

B! Rip the glass out of your left elbow an try to use it to saw your seatbelt off

You brace forself for the pain as your grip the blood stained glass an calm your mind as your heart beats wildly out of your cheast as the freezing cold water stings your lungs with its chill, its feels like this could be it for you..you grip the glass shard an puuuuuuuuuuuull...SSSSSsssTINK, you scream as blood leaks from the large slice in your arm..you hold your arm with one hand an begin sawwing the seatbelt with the glass...POP!, it has been cut!..

A. Swim through the window an get on top of the car..
B. Swim through the window an head for the shore..

KoolFace
KoolFace
359 posts
Nomad

Name: Crystal
Perks= Call me captian, Angel, Treehugger
S/E= Shades, ScubaGear, Watercooler/w packs of blood,Shotgun

B2.(Crystal only!*) Put on your scuba gear an quickly dive off the bridge into the water below..

The large dumptruck coughes out a thick black smog-filled smoke behind it as it rumbles toward you an Adam, men clothed in all red are swinging spikedchains an are thrusting twisted pieces of metal in the air an they all jump out of the truck beacuse Adam has just made a spike strip to block the bridge.."HeeeeHeeeh..Heeeeeeh! A hidden figure begins to laugh at you two..he is tottaly wrapped up allover from head to toe in blood stained white medical bandages with only one eye an his mouth showing..He steps out from the passeneger seat of the dumptruck an is followed by 20 gang members each weilding random weapons...The man wrapped in blood stained bandages suddenly reaches for the passenger seat where he was just sitting an pulls out a large .50 cal sniper that is also wrapped in blood stained medical bandages.. right before he has time to quickly aim the heavy gun at you. You swing yourself over the rusty bridge railing as you hold your red cooler an sling your shotgun over your back..you slip on the SCUBA mouth piece as you fall an just before you hit the cold water below..you see a half sunken car in the middle of the water..looks like a person is inside..

A. Dive toward the bottom of the lake..stay at the bottom..
B. Swim under the bridge an head up river..
C. Dive under the water an swim toward the half sunken car..
D. Look up an wait to see waht happens to adam..

KoolFace
KoolFace
359 posts
Nomad

Name: Jake Tiger
Sex: Male
Perks= Killer,Shovel Head,Craftsman
S/E= Backpack of lumber,Crowbar,Mini-Shovel,Bullet-Proof Helmet,Lighter

D2.(Adam only!*) Use your KILLER an CRAFTSMEN perk to take some nails an some boards you have in the back pack to make a spike strip that will pop the tires of the truck..

The large dumptruck coughes out a thick black smog-filled smoke behind it as it rumbles toward you an Crystal, men clothed in all red are swinging spikedchains an are thrusting twisted pieces of metal in the air an they all jump out of the truck beacuse you just made a spike strip to block the bridge.."HeeeeHeeeh..Heeeeeeh! A hidden figure begins to laugh at you two..he is tottaly wrapped up allover from head to toe in blood stained white medical bandages with only one eye an his mouth showing..He steps out from the passeneger seat of the dumptruck an is followed by 20 gang members each weilding random weapons...The man wrapped in blood stained bandages suddenly reaches for the passenger seat where he was just sitting an pulls out a large .50 cal sniper that is also wrapped in blood stained medical bandages.. right before he has time to quickly aim the heavy gun at you..you quickly..

A. Put your hands up,drop your weapons say "whatever you want"
B. Run an dive off the bridge..
C. Run at the nearest guy to try an attack him..
D. Use your Mini-Shovel an dive to some dirt on the side of the concrete bridge an dig a hole an use some boards to cover yourself..

KoolFace
KoolFace
359 posts
Nomad

Name:Chris
Sex:male
Perks:Beefcake,Maphead,Killer
S/E Steelbat,rope,lighter,X2ciggarettes

H. Climb up the blue ladder as fast as you can..

You dodge a swing of a rusty sawblade an quickly climb up the ladder, your hands are sweaty an you are tired from running an climbing..your hand slips as you try to hold the bat an the ladder an your bat clinks all the way down off to your LEFT side falling 30 stories down to the parking lot below..a smelly child grabs your RIGHT pant leg as you look back at your lost bat, the child rares back to stab you with a rusty screwdriver but luckily he misses an stabs at the brick wall chipping it, you kick your leg as the kid falls down to the floor below with a nice foot print in his face from your shoe..the "kids" are coming up the ladder..your running out of building..you reach the top an see a flat roof with nothing on it..the "kids" will be upon you soon quickly do something..or prepare to become a human toolbox..

A. Save your self think of someway out of this..(Type what you do..keep your actions to a minimum if you can)
B. Or..Ask me for some choices

KoolFace
KoolFace
359 posts
Nomad

H. Climb up the blue ladder as fast as you can..

You dodge a swing of a rusty sawblade an quickly climb up the ladder, your hands are sweaty an you are tired from running an climbing..your hand slips as you try to hold the bat an the ladder an your bat clinks all the way down off to your LEFT side falling 30 stories down to the parking lot below..a smelly child grabs your RIGHT pant leg as you look back at your lost bat, the child rares back to stab you with a rusty screwdriver but luckily he misses an stabs at the brick wall chipping it, you kick your leg as the kid falls down to the floor below with a nice foot print in his face from your shoe..the "kids" are coming up the ladder..your running out of building..you reach the top an see a flat roof with nothing on it..the "kids" will be upon you soon quickly do something..or prepare to become a human toolbox..

A. Save your self think of someway out of this..(Type what you do..keep your actions to a minimum if you can)
B. Or..Ask me for some choices

KoolFace
KoolFace
359 posts
Nomad

I got A gooooood idea for this guy haha..but accually i'll post yours later I wanna check out your Rp, looks kool

--

Woo, I wanna join as a baddy! lol...
ok

Name: Scruffy
Perks= Killer, Beefcake, Climber (lol typical bad guy info)
S/E= Shades, Red Gas Can, Bat (can it have a few nails on it? ), Lighter, Cigarettes, 3x Vodka, Rope

Silwen
Silwen
20 posts
Peasant

Name: Silwen
Perks= Pistoleer, Doc', Climber
S/E= 9mm Beretta (Pistol), Binoculars

KoolFace
KoolFace
359 posts
Nomad

Name: Silwen
Perks= Pistoleer, Doc', Climber
S/E= 9mm Beretta (Pistol), Binoculars

If you play you must be a badguy an join the bad team?
Deal?
iWazBord
iWazBord
1,912 posts
Nomad

Name: Bobert
Sex:Male
Perks: Road Rage, Killer, Lock-B-Gone
Starting Items:Shades,Lock-Picking Gear,Binoculars,1 Lighter,Crowbar, Nailgun

B. Search the body. But can I not hide his body? That would take a while not wouldn't it? :P

WizardAgent23
WizardAgent23
65 posts
Nomad

Name: DanTheMan
Perks= Jumper, Climber, Hunter
S/E= Shotgun

Evilpumpkinman
Evilpumpkinman
485 posts
Nomad

Name:Mr Fobo Hobo Sobo
Sex:Im too young LOL(A male)
Age:998662735426547562354673(told you Im too young LOL)
Perks:My Perk is my Perk that Perks
Starting Items:A boot,A feather and a empty Fosters Can.(Im a hobo thats all I can afford)

jezz
jezz
3,337 posts
Farmer

Name: Jess
Perks: Road Rage, Scientist, Angel
S/E: Motorcycle, Vehicle Repair Kit, Backpack with parachute, Red Gas Can

A. Swim through the window an get on top of the car.

devos12
devos12
1,352 posts
Nomad

what kind of ideas and B]

Showing 211-225 of 242