Farmer

What do you think about AOE III?
I love it!

• 14 Replies
Niceguy878
Niceguy878
220 posts
Nomad

good game, i always use the sculpture guy and the monster truck though, im a derty cheeter, lol.

sepubaxis
sepubaxis
31 posts
Nomad

awesome game
i realy like it

nick_coolhaha
nick_coolhaha
1,197 posts
Herald

I love this game. Actually I love all the AOE games. They are just so cool an amazing to me. I could play those games none stop.

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,014 posts
Shepherd

I also love all the AOE games. So addicting! I thought I was a super-nerd and no one else played them.

Jikek
Jikek
1,187 posts
Nomad

call me crazy but i actually like AOE 2 more than 3 cuz 2 is knights and i like that more

Necrotic
Necrotic
195 posts
Nomad

AOE3 is really cool, the story isnt messed up and not related to each other like AOE2 and the graphics are AWESOME.

notepad7
notepad7
75 posts
Nomad

I personaly think the second is the best

Cloud660
Cloud660
407 posts
Nomad

Falconets are so fun. Having a group of 10 of them can easily mow down a group of 50 infantry as log as they are protected.

ikillnerds
ikillnerds
256 posts
Nomad

dude do you knwo where you can download it for free its a fun game but not worth 20 $

niguraka
niguraka
1 posts
Nomad

this game is so worth it , if you love your stragey war games.

Grimlok
Grimlok
154 posts
Nomad

Excellent game, one of my all time favorites.

Cloud660
Cloud660
407 posts
Nomad

well....there always limewire but thats against the law. After that your gonna have to find a crack code to install it and its probably bundeled with ad-ware, spy-ware and im guessing a couple of trojans, only to find out it doesnt work and crashes your computer. So unless you want your com to die inside, I suggest you buy it and it is SO worth it.

Rem
Rem
66 posts
Nomad

when i first played i flinched when i told the girl villagers to kill deer i did not expect guns.

Cloud660
Cloud660
407 posts
Nomad

It is the New World, they had guns by that age.

Showing 1-14 of 14