ForumsArt, Music, and Writing[OFFICIAL] AG Characters

98 127613
Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

Hi, it's me. I've been watching and discussing and we've come up with a proposal.

...here comes a big OP. But if you're interested in putting your character here and you're an AG regular, I advise you to read the entire post carefully.

There have been a growing number of fictions that involve some of the users portrayed as characters, or user characters. For this reason, despite the presence of previous threads of a similar nature, I've decided to make this one, the purposes of which will be:

* To have all pertinent information on any of the characters regularly depicted in AG forums in one place.
* To act as a simple guideline for people who wish to use these characters in their fictions.

It's the latter reason that is important because some people might wish that a character is portrayed as accurately as possible, especially the creators themselves. I don't wish to monopolise on this, but this thread will be run very strictly for the sake of tidiness. This is how it will work:

1) Fill out the template. I will detail this later.
2) Make a post here. The post MUST follow the template.
3) One post per character, don't lump them together or people might get confused. Doubleposting is okay on this thread.
4) These posts are an application only. If they are made official I'll notify you that your post is secure.
5) If I find the post doesn't conform to standards I will explain to you why I will delete the post, then I'll delete it. This doesn't mean you're not welcome to participate, it just means something(s) needs fixing or the post was irrelevant.

So to emphasise, the only posts here will be character templates. There will be absolutely no commentary on the characters or any other off-topic posts on this thread- I will automatically delete those comments for the sake of neatness.

One other thing, we're trying to keep this to a minimum so I will also delete characters that have either just been concocted for the purposes of being involved in this thread, or have not been used in larger fictions on AG, e.g. the MWT, Moderation Wars, Chronicles of AG, SoS etc. I understand this is arbitrary and may appear exclusionary. Again this doesn't mean I have outright rejected your character but you will need to become more involved in the community before applying again.

Now, the Template. This is in a fairly standard format:

1) Images of your character, or a link to said images.
2) Information on your character's name and defining attributes.
3) Physical attributes
4) Personality or character
5) Background of character

Remember, this is an official thread. It is up to you as to how much detail and what details you provide but make sure you're pretty set on the level that you would like other people to follow. Once again I expect the character sheets here to have a great deal of thought put into them.

Finally, if you want to include a character that belongs to somebody else in your fiction, you need to ask first. That applies regardless of this thread. Unless you are writing a work of parody, which is exempt from certain copyright laws.

Okay, that's it for now. Have fun!

• 98 Replies
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

Well alright, what images do we need? I have asked most of the people for my stories, yet some do not reply or are inactive. In this case what do we do?

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

Above post stays because clarification is needed.

By "images" I mean images of your character and things related to your character. This can include character's possessions, special or essential features and even character's house. However they must be 100% relevant and preferably original stuff, or at least posted with permission. For example, (if we're talking about Strop) a portrait of Strop is fine but a picture of a random horse with the caption: "This guy on two legs" is not...unless you want some very confused readers!

Last point: obviously post only your own characters!

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

Further clarifier: Cholokid's character (whom I call El Cholokid) is his intellectual property. I merely visualised it with a concept sketch:

http://i438.photobucket.com/albums/qq105/strawpony/cholo.jpg

Cholokid, George the Duck (c) Cholokid
This image done by Strop, but I'm not reserving any rights on it, so it's free-for-use.

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

Alright, so Cholokid kicked us off, so I'll show you how I do it. I tend to be relatively finnicky so I'm going to include a lot of detail:

http://i438.photobucket.com/albums/qq105/strawpony/stropshock.jpg

Original Strop concept. Note Strop's unmasked face.
Official Strop sheet. Note clothes, banhammer and bow.
Strop's banhammer Thor
Strop in shorts. This gives you an approximate idea of the build and colouration, though it's a little bright.

IDENTITY:

Alias: Strop. Strop is short for StrawPony. The reason behind this alias is a secret.
Sex/Gender: Male
Species: Anthropomorphic horse (bay thoroughbred)

PHYSICAL ATTRIBUTES:

While not of superhuman strength or possessing any special ability, Strop is very agile, physically skilled and surprisingly hardy.

Height: 180cm
Mass 78kg (this has been updated)
Build: Lean and athletic.
Features:
*Has fully human hands but hooves.
*Short glossy bay fur overall
*White blaze extending from end of muzzle to poll
*Slightly blackened nose and mouth
*Black stockings on all limbs, from hocks and elbows
*Black mane (left about a foot long)
*Black tail (extends to the hocks)
*Deep blue irises

PERSONAL EFFECTS:

Clothing: Main dress is his ninja suit- a one-piece black jumpsuit with a black hood that has openings for his tail, ears and a slit for his eyes. Over this he wears dirty white bandages that cover his cannon and the distal half of his forearms, up to the fingers.

...it is never made clear what he does when he needs to pee.

When off-duty he can be seen wearing a t-shirt or a tank top and gym shorts, or a tracksuit depending on the weather.

Accessories:
*A brown longbow which is nearly as tall as Strop.
*A large straw-coloured cylindrical quiver.
*A small red first-aid kit, but during Strop's tenure as Moderator he uses a large 3-tier folding box.
*An oversized (4' tonfa/banhammer by the name of Thor
*A roll of explosive tags which he ties to kunai
*Moderator's Handbook ArmorGames edition

Note: As a moderator Strop has the power to summon and dispose of these at will.

CHARACTER:

Personality: Complex. Affable and approachable most times. Almost always hyperactive and enthusiastic. Appears to be violent, impulsive, irreverent, a simpleton and a ditz but is in fact gentle, measured, respectful, considerate and observes a deep sense of duty and discipline.
Likes: Horses, good music and art, lulz, sparring, rule 34 (but doesn't exactly advertise this, no sir!), hot chilli, sweaty workouts, deep and meaningful chats
Dislikes: Impostors, spammers and flamers, arrogant teenagers and e-penor contests, bling, fundamentalist rhetoric
Notes:
*Strop is best described as a "rock-star" ninja. His flambouyant antics are not good for ninja stealth.
*Strop has many horse-like mannerisms including snorting, shaking his head and being skittish.
*It is rumoured that when nobody is looking, Strop likes to wear women's clothing, in particular a skimpy pink negligee given to him as a prank one Halloween's night...
*Strop's nature is largely derived from his being bullied as a colt.
*Strop is herbivorous. He particularly likes carrots and oats.

BACKGROUND:

Occupation: Moderator, healer. Frequently leaves AG to go on "secret missions", by which he means doctor's training.
Hobbies: Art, music, writing, dancing. Meditative archery and martial arts (particularly Muay Thai, Kung Fu, Tae Kwon Do, Capoeira)
Accomodation: In the room in tallest tower of the Armor Castle. There are no stairs, but somehow multiple users manage to break into his room to harrass him...
Backstory: Strop came to the city of ArmorGames as a shy, insecure drifter who went from place to place, fleeing as soon as he had to face conflict. But despite himself, he had a resolution to find the path known to him as the Fist of Rightful Way. As part of this he had secretly been studying the Way of Moderation, a mysterious method that employs a little known perspective to all but the strangest few of this world. It was in ArmorGames that Strop was able to plant the seed of his vision of working For Great Justice within himself, and foster his transcendental endeavours. Where will they lead him next?

---

LOL SO CORNY. Oh well, there you go.

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Oh well, better get to it... Lack of structure...

Cenere, usually called Cen for "some reason"..
Surname probably Johanson or Johansen (depending on the nationality of the people pronouncing it)

Male, whatever people say..
19 years of age, longing for the last year, so he can go "Teenagers... *exhausted expression*" without being teased.
175-176 cm tall, usually looks smaller due to choice of clothes and posture.
63 kg, without the hoodie.
Lanky or lean, depending on your preferences, I guess. Skinny and very much taller than he is wide.
Is in a bad shape, not anything catastrophic, just enough to give a feeling of lazyness. Might be cause by not eating correctly.
Ash blonde hair, sometimes described as dark blonde or dirty blonde. It is often kept in a loose ponytail (the elastic is dying..), reaching his shoulder blades.
Almost colourless blue eyes (looks grey).
Has a scar on the back of his neck, but that is hidden by the hair. Another one accross his knee due to an old accident with a moped..

Discount glasses, the darn glasses are glued to the frame..
Often seen in a slightly faded dark blue hoodie, a little too big for him.
Shirts and jeans and stuff like that is common dresscode, though he does have a tie and a clean, white shirt for.. special occasions.
Black, fingerless gloves, brown shoes.. Sometimes a army cap when it is a really bad hair day > >
I will leave his choice of underwear out, because.. You should not care.

Personality...
"stuffy, stubborn but wimpish :P" -Strop
Default asocial, slightly depressed and wants to be left alone, until the need for company strikes.
Is arrogant, matter-of-fact, acts like he knows better and has a hidden temper. Depends on people to save him once in a while, will rather apologize and walk away without scratches, than stay in a discussion until it collapses into a fight, even though he is the one with the right answer. Somewhat of a pushover, only stubborn for a short period of time, unless it is something he cares for.

Lacks sleep a lot, and can be found sleeping in the Tavern after a night of wandering the Streets of AG. Eats rarely, depending on him having money or not (This gives Strop plenty of opportunities to compare him with Raskolnikov, the protagonist of Crime and Punishment).
Sometimes rather stressed due to assignments, but never seem to actually go to the university he is taking his education.
Has a habit of forgetting to wear his glasses at home, and has more than once sat on them..

He is a student and freelance artist, and now judge of the ASC (it gives nothing!!). Zombie slayer in training.

Lives in a rather small apartment on second floor. Usually rather messy with clothing, papers and books, but he cleans it once in a while.
The place where he hides, pretty much. Got a bed, two bookcases, a closet and a table with two chairs.
The kitchen is too small, and the shower does not work.

Background... well..
Comes from a family with three kids, him being the oldest. Lived most of his life in the country, usually travelling with bus when he had to go anywhere.
Been living alone for half a year now, almost three quarters of a year, actually. Is unable to take care of himself, and still misses his family. But it is better this way.. Prolly.

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq1/Cerene_Cerine/Cenrefwtf.jpg
I am getting random, yes? Outfit of the day.

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

epic gwahness, alright, *opens new tab, pops fingers*
IDENTITY
Thoad when Cen's on drugs (or anyone, for that matter) - Kurpluh (as drawn by Cenere)
Original Concept - Kazang (as drawn by me)
Full Color Picture - I sifted through 30 pages of off topic posts for this (as drawn by Cenere)
btw, thx for the arts cen
Alias - Thoad, Thoadling (as called by Zophia), Thoadsy, Little Thoad.
Age - Portrayed as 13, tends to act older than his age, bu when he's hyper he acts as he should be.
Sex/Gender - Male...do you not see it? o.o
Species - Teh Humanz.

LE GASP, PHYSICAL ATTRIBUTES
Height - 5 foot 5 inches.
Mass - I don't feel like doing the math....
Build - Thin, not very muscular (but easily adjusted for whatever fic it may be)
Features:
1)Always has a custom made ww2 helmet with the letters ZSC on them, in accordance to his beloved club the ZSC.
2)Dark brown hair, black in dim light
3)Brown eyes
4)almost always wears a green long sleeve shirt, and wears either blue or black jeans.

PERSONAL EFFECTS
Clothing - See above

Accessories - ZSC helmet, and a decal LoLWhut full color logo (cen got the colors wrong on her pic, here's the real color for the logo here

CHARACTER
Personality - A little headstrong, easily PO, and knows how to bust ahead, even though he doesn't normally want to.
Likes - Candy (particularly caramel), Soft Drinks, sweet fruits, pie, dirty jokes, Zombies, Video games of ALL sorts, and AG.
Dislikes - Ghosts, ghost accounts, trolls, flamers, zombie haters, people who complain for no reason at all, and bad smells.
Notes:
1)Doesn't mind being called small or young.
2)Is sarcastic a lot of the time.
3)Is a cheap shot artist when it comes to comedy.
4)Is normally pretty funny.

BACKGROUND

Occupation - A foruming kid, writer, part time artist, former leader of the ZSC.
Hobbies - Killing zombies, video games, more zombie killing, puzzle games, MORE zombie killing, philosophy, EVEN MORE zombie killing, writing, SOME EXTREME AMOUNT OF UNBELIEVABLE ZOMBIE KILLING.
Accommodation - a nice little condo in the Aristocracy, with 2 bedroom 1 bath 1 half bath.
Backstory - The normal kid who likes to draw and has great ways to get out of a tough survival situations, and specializes in zombies, zombie survival, and zombie research. Nothing too special. He came to armorgames with a passion for games, and that soon turned to a passion for zombies, and art.

SO thar, :P

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

OK so lets see I shall just show the character based off of my self for now, as that is I feel like showing for now(I had one for Sasquatch that I think is really nice,but I think I might hold on to it till a second MWT comes up,or until I feel like showing it)Anyways...

CrimsonBlade55
http://i530.photobucket.com/albums/dd349/crimsonblade55/CrimsonBlade55updated.png

Alias:Crimson(I have had that nickname since the early days when I first made it last year on Xbox Live
Species!?:...uh lets just go with half human half weapon

Physical Attributes

Height: You figure it out!!!
Mass:Mass...oh I know Massively Powerful
Build:No I don't want to build...oh you mean my physique, uh....no comment
Features:
1)May have hair
2)Blade is Crimson
3)Eyes are Crimson as well
4)Has a black article of clothing of some sort

Personal Effects

Clothing:Has a black article of clothing of some sort...I already said that,but other then that the rest of clothing is to be deciphered later
Accessories:The Crimson Blade...wait thats not an accessory!!!

Character

Personality:Prefers to be alone,unless around people with similar interests and enough maturity to not get annoyed by them,but other then that just a ridiculously mellow person who according to some needs to show more emotion when speaking

Likes:Crimson Blades!!!!!oh yeah and video games,as well as food...food is good.

Dislikes:You...and your little dog too...and if you don't have a dog then I will get you a dog so I can dislike it,OK seriously though...

Real Dislikes:Noobs,Spammers,immature freshmen,Potheads,stir fried vegetables,anyone who says "thats what she said" a lot,people who think they can rap but are horrible at it,the group ICP(I swear they are at the top of my list on music groups that I hate),any form of alcohol or drugs(including cigarettes and any substance that is illegal),and finally Zombies...yes that is why I enjoy the Game Resident Evil 5 and the Zombie Survival Club.
Notes:
1) is turning character sheet into a joke
2)is talking slightly in 3rd person for reasons unknown
3)A majority of the things above are actually true
4)I have no real notes to share with you

Back Ground

Hobbies:Hmm making jokes every now and then,drawing,sometimes rarely writing,animation,playing games flash and console,and thats about all I can think of
Accommodation:Sheesh how many times do I have to say this... The Internet,USA
Backstory:Well there is not much of a story to my back,I woke up one morning and it was there...oh wait you mean Background Story OK so lets see....a guy who joined A for the games,stayed for the community.Over the last summer because of this site I actually started becoming interested in more then just Video Games,and became interested in all types of Multimedia,including animation,art,writing,movie production,photography,and all other types of stuff.I started drawing a character known as Sasquatch a while back and have been drawing and improving that character since.

There you go my character sheet...or attempt at one at least.

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

Guys, maybe this will make it a bit clearer- though I didn't want to put it in these terms...by regulars, we're thinking users who have, say, at least ~1000 posts, the majority of which are in the Art forums.

slliM
slliM
1,463 posts
Nomad

Alright, so I have decided that I found a relatively awesome character to display as me:

Most used picture (normal dress):
http://i447.photobucket.com/albums/qq195/slliM/CCE00000-1.jpg

Original concept (Pivot stick figure, strictly for animations):

http://i447.photobucket.com/albums/qq195/slliM/Realphil.gif

Meditation wear (for rest time):

http://i447.photobucket.com/albums/qq195/slliM/Phil-1.jpg

IDENTITY

Alias: Phil (Real name), Chaik(Shortened version of his last name, given by father), Mills (Mother's maiden name), slliM (Old Aim handle, uses as name on many forums), Skittles (No one knows how this name came to be).
Sex/Gender: Male.
Species: Wu Stick.

PHISICAL ATRIBUTES

Phil is a very agile stick. He has been known to freerun in his free time, but does not like to lift weights. His most powerful muscles in his body are his legs. He is quite the stealthy one.

Height: 5 foot 2 inches. Very short.
Mass: Can't do math, sorry . Very light, he is a stickfigure, but despite Strop's strength, there has been a moment where he dropped him. :|
Build: Thin and short. Built for speed.
Features:
*Blond hair, hidden by hat, often pulled back in a ponytail.
*Giant Wu hat, about 3 times as wide as his head. Straw colored.
*White tattoo on his chest. No one has ever seen it, but he says it is a potato.
*Big, blue eyes.
*Slight hunch, it seems to go away at certain times, but it is there.
*A large scar on his lower back(haha), caused by an accident when he was young.
*Skinny Jeans.
*Air Jordans.
*Collared country boy shirt.
*Baggy Sweat pants.

PERSONAL AFFECTS

Clothing: Main dress is displayed in picture 1 - Skinney jeans, prep shirt, usually black or white, boxers, Nike Jordans, and his lucky Wu Hat.

He has also been known to keep a knife in his pant leg.

When he is "Just Chilling" he strolls around in baggy sweat pants, shirt optional. During this time, he may or may not wear his flip flops.

Accessories:
*A very nice dagger
*A very nice dagger strap
*Sometimes he wears a watch, with 3 different timezones.
*His lucky Wu hat. It's rumored that something mighty odd will happen if he ever takes it off.
*Marbles, some will explode, others will just trip up peoplr.
*A copy of the Holy Bible.
*A sling, just incase someone breaks something.

Optional: DS, iPod, BlueBerry (Mock Cellphone).

CHARACTER

Personality: Appears to always be doing something stupid. Phil has ADHD along with dyslexia, this doesn't stop him from defending his self, it just toys with his mind a bit. Very approachable. Sarcastic at most times. Can be a real pain in the arse if he gets bored. Acts very kiddish at times, but can take control of a situation very easily.
Likes: Puppies, Popcorn, Soda, Fat Foods, Fries, Women, Skinny Jeans, Coffee, Tecate, Playing guitar, Playing bass, AG, Internet, Video Games, Zombies, Telephones, Pepporoni, Pizza, Tacos, ect....
Dislikes: Scented Candles, Evil, Politics, Politicians, Hippies, People who hate surfers, People who hate teenagers, Basketball, Rap, Health Food.
Notes:
*Phil is a very, very talented musician. He has played with the Dallas Symphony Orchestra as a bassist on the same night he played at a bar in San Fransisco as lead guitarist and singer.
*In a punk rock band called The Blanks.
*He was beaten as a child, and still has nightmares about it. Is no where near getting over it.
*Has ex girlfriend who cheated on him.
*Diet strongly consists of fried foods and red meat. He might be small but he eats like a lion.
*Has never thrown up.

BACKGROUND

Occupation: Theif. Buisiness Consultant. Subsitute teacher. Con-Man. Especially that last one. There has been two nationwide manhunts on him because of his job. Only went to jail for one.
Hobbies: Writing, guitar, bass, soccer, gaming, target practice, working out in the gym, meditation (does whenever there is a big descision to make.)
Accomodation: A nice cottage he built on the outskirts of ArmorLand, between MySpaceLand and YouTubeTopia and ArmorLand.
Backstory: As a child, Phil was beat by his step father, he has become a fine young man since then, going on many journeys. He has no idea where life will take him next, so he just goes with the flow.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hooray Phil?

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

Alright, time to kick this off again, now that I'm doing official Moderator characters! This time, I bring you...Asherlee!

http://i438.photobucket.com/albums/qq105/strawpony/ash1.jpg

IDENTITY:

Alias: Asherlee
Sex/Gender: Female
Species: Human (albeit disturbingly large)

PHYSICAL ATTRIBUTES:

Asherlee is a giant, imposing figure with abnormal strength of both body and presence.

Height: ~210cm
Mass: ~110kg
Build: Very strong and muscular.
Features:
Abnormally muscular.
Abnormally muscular.
Abnormally muscular.
Strong head of auburn hair.
Irises are green in the middle but coppery closer to the edges.
Strong facial features, particularly broad mouth and bushy eyebrows.

Please note that this does not reflect Asherlee's appearance in real life!

PERSONAL EFFECTS:

Clothing: Red dress. May include belt, and skirt may be pleated in future. Spartan sandals.
Accessories:
Two gold bracers.
Gold headband.
Two legendary ArmorGames swords (the ones that appear on the logo).

CHARACTER:

http://i438.photobucket.com/albums/qq105/strawpony/ash3.jpg

Personality: Direct, outspoken and fearless. Wades right into the thick of things and frequently quells conflict by overpowering everybody with the gravity of her mere presence.
Dislikes: Homophobes and haters in general, gender stereotypes, bureaucrats.
Notes:
* Asherlee never hesitated to explain that she is, in fact, a lesbian.
* Despite her pugilistic appearance, Asherlee is really quite the motherly figure.
* Out of all the moderators, Asherlee is one of the most strongly 'good' aligned.
* Asherlee and Strop hit it off right away because both are rather physical beings and have common goals of great justice. Though Asherlee's guns are several times bigger than Strop's...

http://i438.photobucket.com/albums/qq105/strawpony/ash2.jpg

Asherlee will crush youuuuuuuu~

* Asherlee is a high-ranking Breakfastarian. She has a Level 2 evil laugh, which, well...

http://i438.photobucket.com/albums/qq105/strawpony/ash4.jpg

BACKGROUND:

Hobbies: Polishing her swords, going on long runs, running local charities.
Accomodation: I don't know, so I'm just going to say at her size, wherever she d*** well pleases!
Backstory: It should be obvious to you that Asherlee has always stood out for a variety of reasons. It seems she has taken this reality upon her very broad shoulders, for it may be this that motivates her broader goals.

Asherlee's quest appears rather similar to Strop's (and, if you read Naruto, Jiariya's)- to develop a world where people understand and accept each other. It seems that where Strop may have started out as a shrinking violet, Asherlee is more confident and effectively wields her extraordinary power, serving as an inspiration to Strop.

However, Asherlee disappeared from the kingdom of AG shortly after the Switchfoot Chronicles. For the purposes of this story, the exact circumstances behind this remain to this day unknown.

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

Reminder to those who left complements: much appreciated, but would be even more appreciated if you could read the original post.

Thank you!

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

This thread is now open to candidates for the Way of Moderation Trials!

Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

Name: Banana King, because he is the king of Banana Land. Before he was king his name was Banana Man.

Height: 6.56 feet Metric: 2 meters

Weight:
66,14 pounds Metric: 30 kilograms

Clothes:
A crown and shoes.

Born:
138551 B.C in Banana Kingdom (old banana land)

Hair: Short brown hair.

Personality:
Bitter, jealous of everything, greedy, selfish, stubborn, mean and angry.

Color: Yellow, but turns red when angry.

Build: He is fat for being a banana, and he never brushes his teeth. That is why his teeth are yellow as himself. The teeth are also rotten, just like him.

Dislikes: Everything else.

Hobbies:
None.

Backstory: Before he became a king, he was a man. Not an ordinary man, a mean selfish man. And he still is. Banana Father was king of the land of bananas that time, but soon he died. Now Banana King took his place for no particular reason.

Image:
http://img13.imageshack.us/img13/1631/bananananaking.png

--------------------------------
How he defends himself:

Banana Peel:

He peels himself, and then throws the peel on the ground in front of the target at the speed of light so the target wonât notice. The peel grows back after 48 hours.

Cannibalismâs Recover:

He bites his arm to recover all injuries, but yet it hurts.

Acid Banana:

He turns into banana-shaped acid and hops into the targetâs mouth, then from the inside he makes a hole into the targets stomach.

Crownerang:

He takes off his crown and spins it like a boomerang at the target.

Banana Juice:

He peels himself, then shoots Banana Juice all over the target. When he runs out of Banana Juice, he has to drink liquid to reload.

-------------------------------

Other:

He wants to join the WoM, so he came to the Land of ArmorGames.
He wants to rule more. He wants power. He is mad with power, because if you're mad without power nobody listens to you!

the_manta
the_manta
4,536 posts
Peasant

Traits

Name: Manta

Species: Fish-Man

Outstanding Physical Traits:

*He has blue-tinted, scaly skin on the back, arms & legs, but not the front torso region.

*There are gills on the neck and a large dorsal fin lies on top of his head, protruding out from his hair, and there are two more fins spanning from the forearm to the upper arm.

*He has webbed hands & feet and he has 5 normal fingers, but 3 clawed toes in front of his feet, and another one on the inner part of each foot.

*On his face is a pair of deep green eyes and smallish nose, complete with an emotionless mouth.

Height: 5â11â

Weight: 170 Lbs

Build: Well-Built, but not freakishly muscular; athletic.

Clothing: A pair of white swim trunks with a black spot on the left leg (original, no?) and bandages around the palm of his right hand (also original, no?). he never really changes⦠water keeps his clothes generally clean.

Accessories:

* A bright red clam shell, given to him by his father. It allows him block out the noise pollution of useless opinions

*A bo staff

*A small, portable hose, that fires with extreme force. He uses it on people when he wants to be left alone.

Characteristics

Personality: He is extremely laid-back and, at times, lazy. He is in a good mood most of the time, but it rarely shows. He tends to be very sarcastic when asked or told something pointless, or for that matter, something useful. If he feels the current subject is important and that he knows a lot about it, he can be extremely intellectual and will contribute what he can.

Other than that, there are few things that can get him active.

Likes: water, Marine Life, Tacos, Lolcats, Fighting, and, when not observing, eating, or performing the aforementioned items, sleeping.

Dislikes: pointless information, Necromancy (He strongly believes that the dead are dead for a reason, and should stay that way), Spam, Flames, being awoken from sleep, and angry, conceited people.

Background:

Abilities: Manta is amphibious; he can thrive in water and on land. On top of that, he is quite adept at the art of Kickboxing, despite his âSave-it-for-laterâ attitude. The Fish-Man is very devoted to his training.

Backstory: the Fish-Men are an extremely small tribe of people who live under a lake just outside Armor Castle. There are only about 20 of them. Each one is named after a species of aquatic creature, or has a name similar to that of an aquatic creature. There are some more slick and attractive names, such as Moray, Octorus, and Sting. Some less⦠appealing names include Cuttlefish, Hag-eel, and Angler. Tradition says they will be named after the first Animal you see when they are born.

Manta is generally well-respected in his tiny village, with no enemies. His father died when he was an infant, during the troll wars. So, he helps support his single mother while finding time to not do anything.

Manta means âhe who is destined to make an attempt at greatness and maybe fail, but hopefully succeed.â Thus, the way of moderation contest will theoretically fulfill that destiny.

And here is a poorly executed image of him:
http://i559.photobucket.com/albums/ss36/SpencerCar/scan0008.jpg?t=1245571680
I had edited it, but I can't find that version, so that's just the original. sorry it's so bad.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
'ere we go. I hope it's up to par.

Pixie214
Pixie214
5,838 posts
Peasant

Name: Pixel (a.k.a. Pixel the Pixie)
Nickname: Pix or Pixie
Species: Pixie (Impus pixieusmajor)

Height: 5 foot 10 inches or 1.7 metres or 1.9x10^-16 light years (irrelevant but interesting)
Mass: 8 stone 1 pound or 51 kilograms
Build: Thin and stick-like, though not lanky.
Features:
Light blue wings with dark blue veins through them
Short dark brown hair that is of medium length but always swept out of his eyes for maximum focus
Un-pointed ears with lobes.

Clothing:
Black T-shirt, dark blue jeans and a dark brown hoodie, only if the weather is bad. His wings are visible through the clothes so flight is always an option. He wears battered old white trainers. A jet-black belt.

Accesories:
A compass that points to many things but no one except Pixel is quite sure what however.
A curved cutlass he found in the wreck of a pirate ship.
The mandatory rubber chicken with a pulley in the middle which he keeps hanging by the neck from his belt.
A small black MP3 player he uses to relax and get away from the world
A thick pair of black gloves

Personality: His ability to stay calm in situations is often confused with unenthusiasm. He will strive to find the right answer and sometimes puts others before himself. He can be quite cynical at times but tries to be open-minded

Likes: BritPop music and he is a huge fan of Oasis. His favourite comedian is Bill Hicks who's own brand of hate fuelled helps to give Pixel an interesting pespective on some issues.

Dislikes: Soulless people that fellow trends and fads to seem "cool" people who get so caught up in trying to do what others expect of them and want them to do that they end up with no sense of themself.

Background:

Hobbies: Watching stand up shows of his favourite comedians, listening to music on his MP3 player. Training with his cutlass.

Accomodation: A small castle that is grand yet not ostentatious. It is well kept and is surrounded by a large moat.

Background: Once shy but feels comfortable in the world of Armor Games. In is home town he felt insecure and lonely but has found himself in AG. He was bullied as a young child and as a defense tries never to displease people unless it is necesary in an attempt to not bring the attention of bullies to him again.

My badly drawn pic of him

If this comes out with dumb symbols etc. I'm sorry...

Showing 1-15 of 98