ForumsArt, Music, and Writing[OFFICIAL] AG Characters

98 127621
Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

Hi, it's me. I've been watching and discussing and we've come up with a proposal.

...here comes a big OP. But if you're interested in putting your character here and you're an AG regular, I advise you to read the entire post carefully.

There have been a growing number of fictions that involve some of the users portrayed as characters, or user characters. For this reason, despite the presence of previous threads of a similar nature, I've decided to make this one, the purposes of which will be:

* To have all pertinent information on any of the characters regularly depicted in AG forums in one place.
* To act as a simple guideline for people who wish to use these characters in their fictions.

It's the latter reason that is important because some people might wish that a character is portrayed as accurately as possible, especially the creators themselves. I don't wish to monopolise on this, but this thread will be run very strictly for the sake of tidiness. This is how it will work:

1) Fill out the template. I will detail this later.
2) Make a post here. The post MUST follow the template.
3) One post per character, don't lump them together or people might get confused. Doubleposting is okay on this thread.
4) These posts are an application only. If they are made official I'll notify you that your post is secure.
5) If I find the post doesn't conform to standards I will explain to you why I will delete the post, then I'll delete it. This doesn't mean you're not welcome to participate, it just means something(s) needs fixing or the post was irrelevant.

So to emphasise, the only posts here will be character templates. There will be absolutely no commentary on the characters or any other off-topic posts on this thread- I will automatically delete those comments for the sake of neatness.

One other thing, we're trying to keep this to a minimum so I will also delete characters that have either just been concocted for the purposes of being involved in this thread, or have not been used in larger fictions on AG, e.g. the MWT, Moderation Wars, Chronicles of AG, SoS etc. I understand this is arbitrary and may appear exclusionary. Again this doesn't mean I have outright rejected your character but you will need to become more involved in the community before applying again.

Now, the Template. This is in a fairly standard format:

1) Images of your character, or a link to said images.
2) Information on your character's name and defining attributes.
3) Physical attributes
4) Personality or character
5) Background of character

Remember, this is an official thread. It is up to you as to how much detail and what details you provide but make sure you're pretty set on the level that you would like other people to follow. Once again I expect the character sheets here to have a great deal of thought put into them.

Finally, if you want to include a character that belongs to somebody else in your fiction, you need to ask first. That applies regardless of this thread. Unless you are writing a work of parody, which is exempt from certain copyright laws.

Okay, that's it for now. Have fun!

• 98 Replies
Flippin3500
Flippin3500
2,581 posts
Shepherd

Name: Flippo le Hippo
Species: Hippo
Weight: That of a hippo's.
Height: Average.
Build: Out of shape, sorta pathetic.

Bio: Flippo le Hippo is a French, out-of-shape, offbeat with huge ambitions. Flippo is a friendly, yet, not reliable friend to everyone in Armor City. He is very annoying as he can not relate to other people too well. He daydreams of himself fighting the most fiercest warriors, but in reality he has no true talent in martial arts. He usually thinks of himself high, sort of like a ninja. He loves reading old comic books of former moderators, as he wishes he was one. Flippo is persistent on thinking he could be a great moderator, but everyone thinks he doesn't have a chance. He dreams of becoming the next Moderator for Armor City, but due to laziness, he has missed the deadline of the WoM tournament.

Weapon (although rarely used.): Baguette (used for killing bugs and insects.)

Outfit: Flippo's attire usually can relate to that of a stereotypical French guy.

http://i732.photobucket.com/albums/ww321/TrentonSimpson/FrenchHippo-1.png

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

King 'Since Beta' Ryan

Original Concept

http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm193/kingryanv/kr1.jpg

The Quill

http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm193/kingryanv/pen3.jpg

Info Sheets (mostly Quill stuff...)
Info Sheet 1
Info Sheet 2

IDENTITY:

Name: KingRyan. The name Ryan with the prefix of King, which has unknown origins.
Mind Age: 15
Body Age: 73
Species: Human

PHYSICAL ATTRIBUTES:

KingRyan is a teenage boys mind trapped in an old man's body. He is not that agile and has trouble walking for long distances. He will often complain of being tired.

Height: 160cm
Mass: 65-70kg
Build: Old
Features:
- Long white beard down to his stomach.*^
- Wrinkles.^
- Small tufts white/light grey of hair above ears.*^
- Brown eyes with dark spots in them that give the feeling of knowledge.^
- Ear and nose hair.^

(A * represents present in Stick version, a ^ represents present in proper version...i.e - something drawn by a fanartist (i.e strop))

PERSONAL EFFECTS:

Clothing: KingRyan mainly wears a heavy dark green coat which looks like it has seen many a season. However, being represented as a stick most often, his main piece of clothing is a pair of Half-Moon Spectacles, similar to that of Dumbledore from Harry Potter.

Accessories:
- A magical quill which has animation properties, see image above.
- A small, leatherbound book which is used to document the happenings of the land. It is said that this book has a special property, but this has not been discovered.
- A battered and dull, solid gold fob-watch. This was inherited from the archivist before him, however there was no archivist before him so everyone is unsure how it came into his posession.
- Some toffees which seem to have come with the job.

CHARACTER:

Personality: KingRyan is kind yet has a temper like a sleeping dragon. However, like KingRyan, this dragon has narcolepsy resulting in chronic snoring. He is very wistful and can usually think of a logical reason for everything even if it takes him a long time. It if comes to it, KingRyan is capable of completely removing someone from his life no matter how big a part of it they are. In short, he can move on.
Likes: Reading, writing, winning things, competing, riddles, toffees, people who he can have a good conversation with.
Dislikes: Spammers, people who are full of themselves, point strikers (people who aim for just AP), WHIPPER SNAPPERS (i.e- Young People...GET OFF MA LAWN!), losing an argument.
Notes:
- KingRyan's character is lost between ages, so at times he will show either his teenage spirit or his elderly grump.
- He may not always show his anger, choosing to vent in other ways than physically. He will avoid conflict at all costs, even if that is admitting defeat.
- He is unable to kill an opponent, the most he will do is stun.
- He highly disproves of common youth culture and the consumption of alcohol in large amounts, especially those underage.
- He has been known to start talking about a topic and then go on for hours...

BACKGROUND:

Hobbies: Drawing, reading, writing, humming, gardening.
Accomodation: According to the AG Map by Strawp, KingRyan lives in a small cottage only a stones throw away from the Archives and Library.
Backstory: KingRyan wandered upon AG a long, long time ago. At least 3 years ago to be precise, although possibly 4 or 5...He can't remember! After enjoying the flash games for years, he was chosen to be a Beta Tester of the new site layout and design. It was during this that he aged rapidly and soon found himself to be over 70 years old. Although this was a pain, he didn't really mind.
As the new site grew, KingRyan first created the Archives on the old Beta site, however was dismayed when this was hacked and deleted. The original archives were lost, so he created the new Archives. However, being forgetful in his old age, soon the entries became few and far between.
Soon KingRyan withdrew himself from the main forums and resided mostly in the Art Music and Writing Forums, finding a new home. He runs a couple of competitions and is a regular entrant in many others.

TSL3_needed
TSL3_needed
5,579 posts
Nomad

Well, under my current assumption, I will put my character up. Sorry, no picture. I'm the worst artist who ever lived. And my serious lack of resources.

IDENTITY:

Name: TSL3 (Called Wileix in the various forum games)
Species: Metallica (Oddly enough, I got the idea while listening to Cyanide)

PHYSICAL ATTRIBUTES:

Height: 6â1â
Weight: 937 pounds
Build: Unknown
Features: Made of metal. He is just like everyone else, except he bleeds molten lead. Cannot be burned, although has a fear of water. Very heavy, often riding is the cargo bay of 747s because he is too heavy. He is very shiny, as his skin is made of silver (Quite thin, only 1mm). Has three spikes on his head, and a flat jaw. Has no mouth or nose. His eyes are covered by some kind of grating that is near indestructible to everything but water. His torso is made of three segments. Top section: Includes shoulders, chest and heart. Shoulders have three, five inch spikes on them each. Middle section: No noticeable features. Lower section: Attaches to the lower body. His legs are basic, although a tad blocky. Arms are same as legs. However, the fingers look like individual segments on their own.

PERSONAL EFFECTS:

Clothing: None. His silver skin is his armor.

Accessories: Often has a sword on his back. When no sword is present, he has a hockey stick. Always has something on his back. Has a grayish uranium necklace.

CHARACTER:

Personality: Quite a straightforward personality. Cold, lazy and manipulative. Although when in a good mood, he can be helpful, friendly and good humored. Is very loyal.
Likes: Loves watching ice hockey. Is a fan of the World Events forum, as well as the Forum Games forum. Likes his old job, except the janitorial part. Loves listening to Black Sabbath, Metallica (Hence the species), AC/DC and Pink Floyd. Likes watching TV from time to time.
Dislikes: Spammers, flamers, trollers and n00bs. Basketball and baseball. Newgrounds. People in general, but thatâs a product of his environment. Pointless threads.

BACKGROUND:

Occupation: Currently Unemployed. Excellent Debater. Former Hotel Receptionist and Janitor.
Hobbies: Watching ice hockey, playing ice hockey, metallurgy, blacksmithing, nuclear reactor building, swordsmithing, mining and digging.
Accommodation: Deep in the caverns below Armor Games. Comes up through a small hole a mile outside Armor Games limits.
Backstory: He was born 2,156 years ago, when a 17 year old fell over 1,000 feet into the caverns below Armor Games and was crushed between lead, uranium, silver and titanium rocks. The rocks instantly fused together with him inside and thus was created TSL3. Over the years, he was working odd jobs here and there. He occasionally worked for some powerful people in Armor Games. He discovered the forums 500 years ago and hasnât looked back. He finely honed his debating skills against some of the best debaters at Armor Games. 100 years ago he joined a forum game and has been on those from time to time. He was recently arrested along with 8 or 9 other people for flaming on a thread for a laugh, and was sentenced to a one day exile. He regrets it but still gets a laugh from it. Before then, he had never broken the laws of the land.

Hopefully no symbol mistakes.

Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

Alias: Riou
Species: Dragon Humanoid Thing

Height: 6 ft and 1 inch
Weight: 160 pounds
Build: Balanced muscularity and speed
Features:
*short black hair
*sky blue eyes
*can turn into a dragon humanoid thing
*ability to fly
*ability to breath fire... sometimes
*50% dragon, 50% man

Clothing: Wears a long black leather coat, a white t-shirt, a red bandanna, and a pair of blue jeans
Accessories:
*A pair of long swords
*An amulet he found on the road
*leather gloves
*black pair of shoes/boots
*a composite bow
*a quiver of arrows strapped to his back
Personality: Riou is a peace loving man and has a very calm attitude. But when he is provoked he transforms into his Dragon State where he has absolutely no control of himself. He goes on a rampage for 24 hours in this state and later wakes up with no memory of the day before.
Likes: Riou absolutely loves swords and music, loves to eat meat, hates vegetables, likes puppies and kittens, and lastly. Bandannas
Dislikes: Riou hates spammers, posers, and people who think they are better than him.
Notes:
*Can transform into his Dragon State when greatly provoked.
*When he transforms into this state, he is completely sealed off from control of himself, he becomes zombie-like and destroys anything that's anything in his way.
*Likes to protect other people.
*Hides his sadness.

Hobbies: Polishing his swords, buying new bandannas, listening to music, helping out others.
Accomodation: The Armor Tavern at Armorland
Backstory: As a child he was kidnapped by a pair of mysterious men. They dumped him into a vat of chemical waste where he got his dragon powers, he went on a rampage for 72 hours and was shunned from his village. He lived in NewGroundsKingdom for a while until all the destruction and carnage got to his mind, he left and soon found that his true calling was the way of the sword. He later opened up a Dojo in Armorland and taught many others the way of the sword.

Sorry, I has no picture and even if i did i highly doubt it would be good anyways...

Bronze
Bronze
2,417 posts
Shepherd

Ol'Man Carter

http://i584.photobucket.com/albums/ss282/BronzeCAE09/OldManCarter.jpg

Alias: Ol'Man Carter
Species: Human?

Height: 6'2"
Weight: 140 pounds
Build: Lean
Features:
-Long Silver Hair
-Long White Beard/Moustache
-Unnatural Strength and Speed
- A very aged face
- Black Eyes
Clothing: A faded out red (basically pink now) long sleeve shirt, torn and ripped faded blue-jeans.
Accessories:/b]
- A long twisted wooden walking stick that is enchanted to make it unbreakable.

[b]Personality:
Very quiet (he has no one to talk too), always alert. He is very brave and never backs away from something threatening something he loves.
Likes: The woods, mountain air, the cold, an occasional fight, and his 'mother'.
Dislikes: Anybody that doesn't respect is home (the moutains of ArmorLand). People who think that they have superior 'smarts'.

Hobbies: Scarying a person messing around on his turf. Fighting with a Sasquatch.
Accomadation: Where ever he decides to rest for the night in the Mountains of ArmorLand.
Backstory: He was abadonned by his parents in the foothills, but a kindly old grey mother bear raised him. Now this bear knew the ways of humans, taught him the good and the bad. While he was younf a hermit racoon crafted him a walking stick, one that would never break. This stick would be his weapon and only tool besides his hands. When he was a young man he drove out the evil spirits from the Mountains of ArmorLand, making the mountains much easier for people to pass over. When he was a middle aged man his mother bear died to a rouge clan of Sasquatches, ever since he has waged war with them always coming out the victor. Now his purpose is to keep the Mountains safe, so that people can cross over and join or leave the community of AG.

Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

Looks like Strop isn't updating this anymore, So now i ask, Why is this even stickied?!

Moabarmorgamer
Moabarmorgamer
8,570 posts
Nomad

Eh,figured I'd give this a shot. And Riou, you're right, I think. But whatever.

MoatMusherCastleCrusher
http://fc04.deviantart.com/fs47/f/2009/221/e/f/Moat_by_Pa_pi.png
Moat by Papi.

Please note that almost all of the following is unbeknownst to the public, as Moat never takes off his armor and, as stated, is very reclusive and mistrustful. But I figured I'll make an exception for this description.

Alias: Moat
Height: 4'3
Weight: 80 lbs
Build: Short, muscular, but still kind of thin
Features:
-Very close-cropped dark brown hair
-Handsome face, with a thin scar running from the right temple to the jaw
-Clean shaven
-An extremely pale complexion(because he never takes his armor off in sunlight or in view of anything)
-Very dark brown eyes

Clothing: Shiny, golden armor that he crafted himself, which is said to be indestructible.
Accessories:/b]
-A one-handed long sword with an empty socket below the crosspiece, which is said to have once contained a gem.
-A silver necklace with a ruby in the center, which is hidden underneath his armor at all times. A sort of good luck charm.

[b]Personality: Silent and solemn, although when spoken to tends to reply as short as possible. An honest, loyal, and hardworker, but also reclusive, cruel to enemies, proud, and quick to anger. Is slightly egotistical and mistrustful, as well, and could be described as paranoid, taking every precaution. But he is kind to the people who gain his trust.
Dislikes: People who don't like lasagna, idiots, people who insult him in any way, or people who are mean to his friends in any way. Also has a deep-rooted fear of ice dragons.

Accommodation: A mansion in a shifting land. Shifting land is always changing, one day it's an ocean, the next it's a desert. However, his house copes.
Background: Named accurately after the god Moat, MoatMusherCastleCrusher was raised to be a soldier, trained from early years to the ways of the fighter. He also became quite a skilled smith and craftsman, but became renowned as one of the greatest swordsmen in ArmorGames. However, he was banned from the army when he tortured a prisoner of war, and was left bitter, and with thin scar on his face. He remained good, defending AG as a vigilante, but retained a dark fury ready to rise to the surface at any time.

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

Reminder: This thread is still being updated and as long as there are fics about ArmorGames and its users it will continue to be relevant.

Reminder 2: Read the original post!!!!!

_S_K_E_
_S_K_E_
731 posts
Nomad

Alias: Adam
Sex/Gender: Male
Species: 6-foot bird.

PHYSICAL ATTRIBUTES:
Really fast and strong. Good at singing but bad at drawing XD! Can fly only 10-feet up in the air. Has a sword built by gods that is indestructible. Can sit on the branches of trees.

Height: 6 feet
Weight: 130 pounds
Personality: Bold, weird, courageous, and happy.
Build: Speedy and burly.
Features:
Humanoid
Waterproof feathers
Silver Beak
Night Vision .
White Torso

Clothing:
Pure-waterproof feathers that never fall off.

Accessories:
Indestructible God Sword
iPod(Sometimes.)

Likes:Food, Karate, Studying, Computer, iPod, video games, swimming, pet fish.
Dislikes:Gays, Black Widows, country music, weird weather, and eating duck.
Notes:
Omnivore.
Eats Chicken
Eats Turkey
Eats Beef
Eats Pork
Hunts for prey
Orthodox Christian

Accommodation:Trees.
Backstory:He is secretly EpiKc, came into Armorgames for fun.
Hobbies:Having fun, Karate, Video Games, computer geek, and working out.

I am bad at drawing so don't make fun of this!

http://i36.tinypic.com/11idco3.png

Hectichermit
Hectichermit
1,828 posts
Bard

Hectichermit
http://th01.deviantart.net/fs50/300W/f/2009/280/f/3/Character_by_Hectichermit.png

Alias: The Apothecary
Height: 5' 10"
Weight: 277 Lbs.
Build: Heavy
Features: Lots of hair, Long beard, Eye Color Blue

Clothing: Currently: Old Peasant garb
Personality: Diligent apothecary and toxicologist.

Strengths: Vast knowledge of potion formulation
Weaknesses: Habit of creating unforeseen explosive concoctions

He would be found usually between the Atrium/plaza and Imaginarium trying to sell his &quotots" to make some money during the day to spend at the tavern during the nights. The barkeep usually forces him by the dumpsters because of his smell would ruin the business.

Background: He was an adept toxicologist frustrated with the poor quality of the specimens found in the city
he decided to venture into the wilderness. One day he was captured by a horded of bandits and thieves warring with a neighboring town. He was forced to produce armaments to destroy the villagers, the bandits looted the town and enslaved the remaining villagers. The second town had a large well organized army that surprised the bandits by invading their camp. Hectichermit was unaware that he was just trading cruel hands. For Three years he was enslaved, the last owner was caught ill and Hectichermit used his knowledge to cure him and was freed as a reward. On his journey back to Armor City he encounter several merchant caravans on one of which a trader that specialized in herb lore told him of a rare specimen that only occurred high in the mountains every few hundred years and that the time was near for the bloom. He traveled for an entire eight months to the southern mountains in hope of squiring such a plant. During he managed to collect more then thirty unknown plants and when he went near the mountains he was caught in a terrible blizzard. He managed to find a cavern for shelter for 4 days and for nights the storm raged on and on the fifth morning a pristine snow covered the ground. Discouraged that any flowers would bloom in such a condition he journeyed back down the mountain. He was shocked to find hundred if not thousands of flowers blooming upon a frosted covered field. Upon the study of these plants he created several potent formulas which were unsurpassed even by the ancient researchers in the archival records.

whimsyboy
whimsyboy
938 posts
Nomad

IDENTITY:
Alias:whimsyboy
Sex/Gender:male
Species:raccoon

PHYSICAL ATTRIBUTES:
That of a raccoon.
Height:40 centimeters
Mass:9 kilograms
Build:Lanky, even for a raccoon.
Features:
Has all the features of your average raccoon, but is missing a finger on the left hand(lost it while thefting)
PERSONAL EFFECTS:
Clothing:none, except when curious and trying things on.
Accessories:
None, except for anything he has stolen.

CHARACTER:
Personality:He is a mischevous furry woodland creature who has occasional bursts of cleptomaniacism.
Dislikes:Law enforcement;rules
Notes:Other than what has already been explained, he is definetly a cleptomaniac who does things without thinking beforehand.

BACKROUND:
Hobbies:Going to Armor Square and pickpocket any unsuspecting websurfers
Accomodation:Wherever he happens to fall asleep, usually after dining in a dumpster or trash barrel.
Backstory:He was born and raised in the sewer systems of AG. His mother was considered a hag among the other raccoons, so she kept him in a secret underground crevice for the first 5 years of his life. There, she taught him how to read all of the people in AG. She taught him to pickpocket, to lie out of a situation.

Eventually, he got to clever for her. She kicked him out, and he was ready for a new world to explore. As soon as he reached the surface, he started causing general mayhem, disrupting files and archives that should have stayed put. He gained recognition among his fellow thieves, and it wasn't long before he was in a cartel.

When he was recruited to "The Coons", he was basically a messenger and scout. He would sometimes be a spy, as well, risking his life to get the dirt on rival thieves. One day, he was trying to get a file right out from King Ryan's napping nose, but King Ryan took his sword and sliced the archives right away from him, severing his finger.

When his seniors heard about this new competition for average AGer's they sent him to find out what was going on. He was so excited, this was the biggest dig yet, and he was going to be the first one in the group to be in on it! He tracked the groups steps; from the first challenge to the spot where the F bomb was detonated. He saw them up ahead, and he was trying to see who would anticipate him first...

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

I just thought that I'd update my little profile, so here goes:

Images, appearance, relationship w/ character etc: Thoad is my e-persona of course, though he started out sa a zombie story character. His online version is much different from the Role-Play version, so yeah. Go ahead and ask me if you want his other backstory.
Image (as drawn by cenere): [link]
http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq1/Cerene_Cerine/thoady.gif

Name, Attributes, Etc.:
Name - Thoad, thoadthetoad, thoadsy, Thoadling.
Attributes - Easily angered, has it out for zombies, hits hard, runs fast, being about 10-20 miles per hour. Lives in a condo. Is lonely more than 1/4 of the time.
Attire - Helmet, usually not hooked on. LolWhut long sleeved shirt, jeans.

Background:
Started out as any other internet-goer. Eventually found AG and set his home there. Moved to dA, still uses AG home as a summerhome.

Other bells and whistles:
Likes music. Has several NSFW inside jokes. Wants to be apart of Cenere's, Zoph's, and Strop's reindeer games but can never do so.

fanfou
fanfou
12 posts
Nomad

Lol, strop said "Hi, it's me" (see 1st post).
How precise...

I never tought of making myself a fanfou character, even if this is my everyday internet name (exept on ps3, it's pivottt because "fan" or so was a banned word from the site)

So here I present you Fanfou... I inspired him form my old kid cartoons I used to make...

here is zézé, my alien made when I was kid. I just drawn him just like he was before...

http://img32.imageshack.us/img32/4816/originalzeze.jpg

And here is the great new fanfou character.

Name : Fanfou (fou means crazy in French, and fan is the short for fanatic)

Physic : Ball-like monster. Represented angry, he is red and black (whith wide lines). I might use him to replace the O in fanfOu if I make an avatar for another website... He can only bounce to move (or roll, but it makes him sick). His two triangular eyes float over his head.

Mental : He likes to mess around and play, and of course, to kill and DESTROY. He likes elephants and monochrome stuff.

Origins : He was born on a fire planet in the Yakitori system, far from the Milky Way galaxy. He is always making one of these 10 things:
1 - eating
2 - sleeping
3 - being bored
4 - drinking root beer
5 - playing with blue elephants
6 - asking cute animals to suicide
8 - activating the sticky keys by pressing SHIFT five times
9 - making (or pretending to do) homeworks
7 - finding lost or forgotten things and play it
10 - play on the ps3

Here he is :
http://img46.imageshack.us/img46/9563/fanfoucharacter.jpg

Wyuen
Wyuen
374 posts
Nomad

http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/4978/armourgamechartree.jpg

Name: Wyuen Wood. Aka WW.

Physical attributes:
He is a tree made of hard wood. He has two branches for arms and 2 large roots for legs. His eyes are just dew filled holes, showing the lighter colour of the wood inside. His head is thick and full of leaves, branches and sometimes misplaced birdâs eggs. Being a tree of solid wood, he can be very heavy sometimes but luckily when scared to death he runs like his life depends on it.

Personality attributes:
He is a average brained tree, his knowledge comes from his constant watching of the environment when he was trapped as a rooted tree. Usually easy-going unless angered by some insults about his tree descendents. He likes to make friends but his bad sense of humour degrades other peopleâs view of him.

Background:
He is a tree that got uprooted from a patch of magical seeds. He ran away, seeking refuge from the horrible axe handler. His parents was a farmer who wanted to grow some trees that provide unlimited fire wood. Fortunately, WW managed to plot his way out but couldnât encourage the other trees. He made his way to armour games to find protection and hopefully start his life over again.

Wyuen
Wyuen
374 posts
Nomad

^Oh and his height is of an average tree, ranging between 7 and 10 feet. His bush makes up for half his height.

Showing 46-60 of 98