ForumsArt, Music, and Writing[OFFICIAL] AG Characters

98 127577
Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

Hi, it's me. I've been watching and discussing and we've come up with a proposal.

...here comes a big OP. But if you're interested in putting your character here and you're an AG regular, I advise you to read the entire post carefully.

There have been a growing number of fictions that involve some of the users portrayed as characters, or user characters. For this reason, despite the presence of previous threads of a similar nature, I've decided to make this one, the purposes of which will be:

* To have all pertinent information on any of the characters regularly depicted in AG forums in one place.
* To act as a simple guideline for people who wish to use these characters in their fictions.

It's the latter reason that is important because some people might wish that a character is portrayed as accurately as possible, especially the creators themselves. I don't wish to monopolise on this, but this thread will be run very strictly for the sake of tidiness. This is how it will work:

1) Fill out the template. I will detail this later.
2) Make a post here. The post MUST follow the template.
3) One post per character, don't lump them together or people might get confused. Doubleposting is okay on this thread.
4) These posts are an application only. If they are made official I'll notify you that your post is secure.
5) If I find the post doesn't conform to standards I will explain to you why I will delete the post, then I'll delete it. This doesn't mean you're not welcome to participate, it just means something(s) needs fixing or the post was irrelevant.

So to emphasise, the only posts here will be character templates. There will be absolutely no commentary on the characters or any other off-topic posts on this thread- I will automatically delete those comments for the sake of neatness.

One other thing, we're trying to keep this to a minimum so I will also delete characters that have either just been concocted for the purposes of being involved in this thread, or have not been used in larger fictions on AG, e.g. the MWT, Moderation Wars, Chronicles of AG, SoS etc. I understand this is arbitrary and may appear exclusionary. Again this doesn't mean I have outright rejected your character but you will need to become more involved in the community before applying again.

Now, the Template. This is in a fairly standard format:

1) Images of your character, or a link to said images.
2) Information on your character's name and defining attributes.
3) Physical attributes
4) Personality or character
5) Background of character

Remember, this is an official thread. It is up to you as to how much detail and what details you provide but make sure you're pretty set on the level that you would like other people to follow. Once again I expect the character sheets here to have a great deal of thought put into them.

Finally, if you want to include a character that belongs to somebody else in your fiction, you need to ask first. That applies regardless of this thread. Unless you are writing a work of parody, which is exempt from certain copyright laws.

Okay, that's it for now. Have fun!

• 98 Replies
buenothebear
buenothebear
261 posts
Nomad

Identity

Alias: Bueno
Species: Bear with human characteristics (see more info below)

Physical Attributes

Height: 3 feet
Mass: 60 lb.
Build: Not the strongest...
Features:
Has the power to stretch legs & arms abnormally long
Has amazing dancing powers
Black eyes, just like dots
White/grey-ish fur
Mouth up close to eyes

Accessories
Over shoulder pack. It's dark green on the bottom half, and light green on the top
Crown, kept in his pack

Character
Personality:
Curious, but knows when he's pushing it
Adventurous, like to challenge himself
Friendly and outrageous
Likes: Summer time, swimming, adventures, playing with Crown, trees, dancing
Dislikes: Sarcasm, people who don't like him, poachers

Background
Hobbies: Playing with Crown, dancing, swimming

Picture:
(without pack)

http://i783.photobucket.com/albums/yy114/falconpaanch/IMG_0758.jpg

---

I understand I will be a cameo character. KoS informed me. :3

Kipdon
Kipdon
2,169 posts
Peasant

http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2010/155/7/1/Kipdon_by_Kipdon.png

Alias: Goes by the name of Kipdon, real name Duncan.
Species: Humanoid Mimic (you know, the treasure chest monster, just in human form)
Height: 2 feet (Mimic), 5'10 feet (Human)
Mass: Too much work, didn't post...
Build: Well-balanced, not muscular, but strong, fairly intelligent
Features: Normally has a gilded border, or has green eyes unless angered, then eyes turn light blue and glow dimly.
Clothing: Likes wearing robes when not wearing armor
Accessories: Cross Necklace
Personality: Shy
Background: Not much is known about Kipdon, aside from the fact that he was a treasure box who followed a group of moderators into Armorgames, then transformed into a human to avoid being banned.

1337Player
1337Player
1,766 posts
Peasant

Here goes nothing

http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2010/163/3/7/Char_Sheet_for_AG_by_1337Painter.png

Alias[b] - 1337
Age - Supposedly 1000 years old, looks as if he's 16... maybe he is.
Sex/Gender - Male
Species - DEATH/Former Human. Yes you can touch him.

[b]PHYSICAL ATTRIBUTES

Height - 5 foot 5 inches.
Mass - He hovers, so does it really matter?
Build - Average?
Features:
Has a long dark robe/cloak.
Has a spiral to keep his cloak intact.
Has long-ish hair.

Personal Effects:
*Can control light
*Has a pet bunny (that can be vicious) not seen in drawing
*Has a cloak that can turn into darkness
*Can hover/float
*Can vanish then reappear (Can only do this 20 times in a 24 hour period)

Accessories
^A long big scythe as displayed in picture
^Ninja handbook
^Potions that heal (100 Heath Potions (HP) 100 Magic Potions (MP))
^Dual swords
^Writing journal

CHARACTER
Personality - Can be dark and mysterious 1/3 of the time, the other 2/3 of the time he is wise and tired.
Likes - His big scythe, his robe, his love, darkness, writing, and AG.
Dislikes - Light, ghosts, trolls (both kinds), daggers, and NG.
Notes:
1)He walks normal speed.
2)You will usually feel an eerie presence when you are in the same room as him
3)Was in the Ninja League when he wasn't all grim reaper-y.
4)Likes to play Scrabble

BACKGROUND

Occupation - Killing people (not intentionally, he is DEATH after all), Writer, Adventurer.
Hobbies - Writing, ghost killing (er... that made no sense what so ever), slicing things with his big scythe, talking (sometimes)
Accommodation - A nice 2 story house.
Backstory - He was left alone on a doorstep to a family of fat, mean relatives... no just kidding. He was an orphan in AG, he learned to survive, he went to Ninja Academy, then died, and then became DEATH.

Hm... that failed.

EnterOrion
EnterOrion
4,223 posts
Nomad

I have no image, so bear with me.

Name: Sir Orion Stellus
Sex: Male
Species: Human

Height: 5'6"
Weight: 145 pounds
Build: Stocky, slightly chubby but has strong muscles
Features:

Long, dark blond hair
green left eye, blue right eye
scar on his eyebrow

Personal Effects:

Two short blades on his sides, along with a cutlass on his left hip
Gold watch
Telescope
Large navigation book with green pen
MP3 player

Abilities:

One of the better sword fighters around
Can see in both infrared and ultraviolet spectrums, making his night vision perfect

Personality: Happy go lucky, has serious stage fright, a fear of heights, and a fear of not having a weapons with him at all times. Enjoys reading poetry, listening to music, and killing annoying gnats known as spammers. He also has a superiority complex which is not intelligent to mess with. Never point out his flaws.
Likes: As said, poetry, music, killing spammers, along with debating government issues.
Dislikes: Spammers, stupid people, ignorant religious folk, arrogant atheistic folk, and anyone who tries to make him seem lower than he believes he is.

Occupation: Writer, former judge of the Haiku contest, pirate, professional shrimp eater
Hobbies: Cutting up stuff, debating
Accommodation: A large Spanish galleon that somehow made its way far inland and crash its entire keel into a perfectly flat floor. It's big, and he is always adding new furnishings.
Backstory: Always lived in Armor Games, going and sailing in a boat every chance he had. Occasionally he would board other ships, typically those of spammers, and steal everything on board. If it was a major spammer, he would kill them. The mods never caught on, and has appeared in the record books as a 'law abiding sitizen,' when he clearly is not. He is a frequenter of the community aspects of Armor Games, but stays away from the entertainment areas. Nothing further is known.

pHacon
pHacon
1,903 posts
Nomad

At Cen's behest that the crew of the Explore make a character sheet, here's mine.

Sorry, my scanner got... How do I say this... it fell a few feet and doesn't work anymore, so the sketch I did of pH is unavailable, which is quite disappointing seeing as I was awake until 2:00 AM working on it.

Let's hope there are no overtly obvious fails in here.

Alias: Lt.(semi-retired) pHacon nopHacn (pronounced 'face-in' 'no-fohn', goes by pH or Phil, or in rare cases, Philip or Mire/Myr.
Sex/Gender: Male
Species: Human (we're pretty sure about that, at least...)

PHYSICAL ATTRIBUTES:
Predominantly left handed in all but tasks that require more dexterity such as writing and drawing (wtf, I know, it gets a little annoying)

Height: 5'11" Tells people he's 6 ft, but is 6'1" with his boots
Mass: ~ 170lbs
Build: Lean but well built
Features:
-Rough beard and mustache
-A large number of scars on his back and several slashes on his chest. (that's what you get from swordplay without armor)
-Has one scar going from the left corner of his forehead down his cheek.
-A deep blue capital 'H' tattoo on each hand, legs starting at the index and ring fingers bridging at the knuckles and ending at the wrists.

PERSONAL EFFECTS:

Clothing: Generally wears his bridge-coat over his normal clothes, even on extremely hot days because it keeps him from taking the heat directly and blocks most from coming in, while letting it radiate out quite nicely. Seems to have a thing for heavy boots. Wears what is supposed to be a lightly armored cavalier with a phoenix feather hanging off of the side.

Coat is dark green, as is the cav, the belts are dark brown, and the scabbards for his weapons as well as his book are a slightly lighter shade of brown.
Accessories:
-Normal length sword on right hip as main weapon
-Short sword hung upside-down on back as backup or right hand weapon
-Long dagger thrust into a small scabbard next to main weapon
-Survival knife hidden inside each boot
-Small collapsible spade strapped to left leg
-Long thin coil of rope inside coat under right hand pocket
-Small sewing kit
-Emergency first-aid kit
-Compass that he keeps around his neck (most precious possession)
-Book hung/tied to right side of coat, contains: observations and sketches of various flora and fauna and what alchemical properties he could derive from them, alchemical formulas, blueprints for building projects and improvised devices, medical information, and functions as his journal.

CHARACTER:

Personality: More of an introvert, quite at most times but loud if you get him into an argument. Will always try to help someone to the best of his abilities when convenient. Has immense patience.
Likes: philosophical discussion, physical training, thinking, reading, intelligent conversation, funny noobs
Dislikes: Trolls, flamers, stupid noobs, stupid people, close minded people, people with a superiority complex, spammers
Notes:
-Has learned advanced Krav Maga and Pencak Silat.
-Is marginally skilled with a blade, but feels more comfortable fighting without one.
-Believes that every point unmade is worth making.
-Will sacrifice everything for his friends if need be.
-Has quite a good knowledge of botany and herbal medicine from his wanderings around the Internet.
-Has an excellent memory, but is missing recollection of a few years.

BACKGROUND:

Sailor/Engineer, was working on building housing for new residents after his stint in the Navy ended
Hobbies: sailing, physical training, target practice, training with a waster against a palus, thinking, observing human behavior, sketching random objects, reading or making up a good story
Accommodation: A rather nice camp not too far out from the sity, is sole occupant, although lost people stumble upon it quite often.
Back-story: Grew up on a farm in a secluded part of the Internet, sent to school and developed talents in particular for mechanical and structural engineering, including a love of architecture. While at school he also refined his observation skills and disdain for human companionship. Witnessed his parents' deaths during a vacation from school and blacked out for two years. Woke up in a clearing with a sword by his side along with a note in a strange language. Has been wandering the Internet for the past 4 years searching for someone who can translate the note, and applied for sitizenship in AG about 3 months ago, hoping someone here can understand it.

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

Images, appearance, relationship w/ character etc: Thoad is my e-persona of course, though he started out sa a zombie story character. His online version is much different from the Role-Play version, so yeah. Go ahead and ask me if you want his other backstory.
Image (as drawn by cenere): [link]
http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq1/Cerene_Cerine/thoady.gif

Name, Attributes, Etc.:
Name - Thoad, thoadthetoad, thoadsy, Thoadling.
Attributes - Easily angered, has it out for zombies, hits hard, runs fast, being about 10-20 miles per hour. Lives in a condo. Is lonely more than 1/4 of the time. Newly found love of ukelele music and stoner-ific things.
Is also a sci-fi nerd and soon-to-be sci-fi tank/fighter pilot. Long story.
Attire - Helmet, usually not hooked on. LolWhut long sleeved shirt, jeans.

Background:
Started out as any other internet-goer. Eventually found AG and set his home there. Moved to dA, still uses AG home as a summerhome.

Other bells and whistles:
Likes music. Has several NSFW inside jokes. Wants to be apart of Cenere's, Zoph's, and Strop's reindeer games but can never do so. Likes being a pervert and tries to flatter women on the net. Why? No guts otherwise.

Cinna
Cinna
753 posts
Nomad

This looks like fun

Name: Cinna

Physical Attributes
Left handed

Height: 5'9 1/2
Weight: 143 lbs.
Build: Wiry
Features: Glasses, unkempt dirty blonde hair, upturned nose, weird bluish eyes, slightly swollen lips, slight acne on chin and forehead.
Personal Effects

Clothing: Crazy. Anywhere from a woven tucked into jeans to a polo and madrid plaid shorts. Usually just khaki shorts and a T-shirt. White ankle socks, and preference for converse.

Accessories: Wallet, watch and phone at all times. Some old brown oaklies when I have my contacts in.
Character

Personality: Happy, slightly nieve some would say. Easy to make angry, but that rarely happens. Lazy, unfortunately, and philosophical at best.

Likes: Weight lifting, Armor Games (duh), sleeping, and muffins.

Dislikes: Running, ad hominem, insults and cockroaches.

Notes: Benches 115, squats 145, power cleans 95. Walks very slowly. Will often disappear with muffin and puppies into basement, not to be seen for another 12 hours.

Background

Hobbies: Football, weight lifting, and eating.

Accommodation: Huge brick house in Silver Lakes.

Back-Up story: Grew up in Iowa, born in St. Louis. Was in the computer lab while watching some people play Armor Games, so decided one day to join, unawares to the religious scuffle he was about to fall into.

Boring, but hey that's the fun of it. Or not. You choose.

Zanto_zsnes
Zanto_zsnes
1,148 posts
Nomad

http://i.imgur.com/ghBEr.png
Name: John "SHOTGUN" dude
Species: Robotic Humanoid

Physical Attributes:
Height: Unknown
Weight: Unknown
Build: Unknown
Features: Spike's on Shoulder's and 10-Bullet Shotgun(he's grabbing his Shotgun every time, even when sleeping).

Clothing: Iron Armor, Dark Steel Helmet, Iron Leggings, Fortified Steel Shoulders, Dark Steel Gauntlets and Gloves.

Accessories: Red Crystal Belt and Black Socks(as footwear).

Personality: Enraged, He's like a berserker, although he won't have a no for an answer, he'll just grab his Shotgun and blow the crap outta you(If he asks you to make him Cookies, make them, don't tell him "no&quot.

Likes: Shooting at Boxes, Shooting at Cockroaches, Shooting at
Innocent People, and eating chocolate n' chip cookies(he loves those).

Dislikes: Crying Babies, Ice cream(cause he cant eat it), Uno(the card game) and roller-coasters.

Notes: He Loves kidnapping children, he has a secret room in his house in where he takes the kids, he won't get out of there for days, or weeks.

Background

Hobbies: Killing Roaches, Kid Surfing(Not a board, a Kid), Drinking cans of Oil, and Surfing the Internet.

Accommodation: Big House made out of cement blocks on The Big Hill of Nowhere.

Back-Up story: He Was made by a crazy scientist who loves Chocolate N' Chip cookies.

I did it for the Lulz, but this WILL now be my Character.

thepossum
thepossum
3,037 posts
Nomad

http://i629.photobucket.com/albums/uu19/Pois0nArr0w/DoodlePicturepng.png

Name:Thepossum
Sex:Male
Species:Thepossum
Height: 6 feet four inches
Weight: Secret
Build: Cut, hidden under robe
Features:Magic and Giant Golden Mace, which is not shown here.
Clothing: Robe and Hat.
Accessories: Rick Astley Staff
Personality:Comedic. Acts befuddled, but actually is quite aware and perceptive. Likes to play with people's minds in a subtle way.

That's all you need to know.

Graham
Graham
8,052 posts
Nomad

I was finally bored enough to do this.

http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj146/grahaam/G.pnghttp://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj146/grahaam/G-char-1.png
IDENTITY: WARNING: WHEN FLIGHT (fight-or-flight) IS NOT AN OPTION, WILL CHANGE INTO SEXYDANGERMAN. [Se xyDangerMan if censored]

Alias: Graham

PHYSICAL ATTRIBUTES:

Height:6'4''
Mass:180 lbs
Build: Lanky
Features:
*Dirty blond hair
*Very light brown eyes
*Above-average physical coordination

PERSONAL EFFECTS:

Clothing:
*Comfortable Jeans *NEVAR SHORTS*
*Comfortable T-shirt with some witty, but not mainstream logo.
*No shoes/socks

Accessories:
*Random items picked up and stuffed into pockets while 'splorin
*Codesplitter, which is used to frequently cause portal-shortcuts around the world/rips open dimensional space to see the source.
http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj146/grahaam/gwep.png
It works by holding an immeasurable number of vibrations held in the base (without actually vibrating the handle, it's sturdy :]), and all of those vibrations are released in one swoop..distorting the reality around it and exposing the basic elements. Reload time is 1 second.

CHARACTER:

Personality: Scatter-brained, inventive, adaptive, perceiving, introverted, thoughtful, apathetic, values the functionality rather than the aesthetic, very high level of awareness, not in depressive moods for long, Has an alternate-ego that takes over randomly.
Likes: Messing with intricate artifacts for hours, ripping a hole in AG and exploring its innards, stealing objects and modifying them.
Dislikes: Being followed, yelling, writing, the complaisant, intolerance, smugness, forced-beliefs, pride.
Notes:
- Is not affected by SRS BZNSS.

BACKGROUND:

Hobbies: Messing with basic elements of AG, thievery
Accomodation: Secret areas.
Backstory:

Graham opened his eyes slowly and saw a hazy outline of a large white figure standing over him, then passed out again. When he awoke, he was alone... tied down to a medical table. After struggling with the large belts, he was finally free. So, he raced over to the solitary metal door, with strange markings on it to find it was locked. On the table-tray next to him was a small glowing blade. Curious, Graham tried to pick it up and cut his hand severely from the sharpness of the blade. Using some of the tools lying around, he managed to bandage up his hand, and construct a handle in the most awkward of places on the blade. His thinking went "Door plus sword = freedom. ". He slashed at the door. Something weird had happened. The door had not budged, but the walls around it peeled off slowly. Anxious to get out, he slashed at the walls, closed his eyes, and jumped in the opening. Falling for what seemed like an eternity, Graham finally landed on some wet grass in front of a giant castle-town.

Graham
Graham
8,052 posts
Nomad

http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj146/grahaam/sdm.png
--Character by Knight_34--Background--

IDENTITY:

Alias: SexyDangerMan
Species:Beast (slang-tense)

PHYSICAL ATTRIBUTES:

Height:8'1''
Mass:240 lbs
Build:Mesomorph
Features:
*Immense core-strength, though not bluging with muscles.
*Black skin with white features
*Tremendous mental & physical coordination
*Static face

PERSONAL EFFECTS:

Clothing:
*Black suit
*Red Bow Tie
*White undershirt
*Black fancy pants
*Black fancy shoes

Accessories:
*Multiple complex weapons stashed in suit.
*Everything needed at the time stashed in suit.

CHARACTER:

Personality: Sexy, Dangerous, and Man.
Notes:
- Has no turn-offs.

BACKGROUND:

Accomodation: Instinct
Backstory: Test Number: T34AFD57

Efan
Efan
3,086 posts
Nomad

What does your character normally do in AG?

He serves drinks in the tavern and occasionally delivers messages.

How long have they been there?

Long enough for the drunken louts at the tavern to recognize him (to them he is known as boy!) strop also vaguely recognizes him.

will they recognise the significance of a full blown raid on AG?

Efan doesn't recognize it properly. He sees this as a chance to be a hero even though he has no fighting experience.

And what will they do?

He creates some Molotov cocktails and attacks the enemy in a humorous failure. Strop rescues him?

IDENTITY

Alias:Efan AKA fox,
species:Fox/human
PHYSICAL ATTRIBUTES

height:6 feet 1 inch.
build: a fox the size of a person walking on it's hind legs.
features: thick orange fur, very good looking, black nose like a fox the size of a person walking on it's hind legs.

PERSONAL ITEMS
A large silver butchers knife and a lot of Molotov cocktails.

CHARACTER
personality: young and ambitious but also quite silly, tends to make bad jokes.
dislikes: his job as a bar man.

BACKGROUND
'nuff said in the above not really a complicated person.
accommodation:a small room above the tavern.
lostsage159
lostsage159
61 posts
Nomad

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_TULZ1cEdwX0/TN6R2aQRgtI/AAAAAAAAAAg/9zNVZB9XuHE/s1600/Death.png

Name- Death
Age - He's dead...
Gender- Unknown
Species- Is Death a species?

All physical attributes are unknown
except for the fact that he is a moving shadow.

Clothing- Long, dark robe with a hood to hide his face

Accessories- Two long swords. Has a hidden jem that can channel dark magic.

Personality- A very strange and mysterious man. spends all of his time alone in a ghost world.

Likes- None
Dislikes-None

Back story- The devil make a deal with him. Lets just say the devil forgot his half. He made him wander a cold world were no one will ever go to. His days are spend without a word. He longs for someone to talk to.

1337Player
1337Player
1,766 posts
Peasant

Time to update my character, this time with less humor. And he has a new look and name.
http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2010/330/4/4/13372_by_1337painter-d33mzru.png

Alias - Leet, being changed from 1337 since it was tiring to say.
Age - Supposedly 1000 years old.
Sex/Gender - Male
Species - Grim Reaper

PHYSICAL ATTRIBUTES

Height: 5 feet 7 inches
Mass: He's technically a spirit
Build: Somewhat muscular
Features:
Has a long shadow cloak
Has a spiral pendant to keep his cloak intact.
Has medium length hair.

Personal Effects:
*Can control light sources
*Can hover from anywhere to 1-15mph
*Can vanish then reappear (Can only do this 24 times in a 24 hour period)

Accessories:
^A long big scythe as displayed in picture
^Some sort of spell book
^Potions
^One sword (as a backup weapon)

CHARACTER
Personality - Mysterious at times, unnoticed most of the time. Talk to him at your will.
Likes - His giant scythe, his robe, darkness, and AG.
Dislikes - Ghosts, trolls, and daggers.
Notes:
1) He walks normal speed.
2) You will usually feel an eerie presence when you are in the same room as him.
3) Likes to play Scrabble.
4) Changed his look.

BACKGROUND

Occupation - Grim reaper, adventurer.
Hobbies - Writing, ghost killing, slicing things with his big scythe, starting a conversation.
Accommodation - A nice 1 story house.
Backstory - When Leet was very little his father was always into the dark arts. He didn't like this at all so when he told his father this his father used a spell on him so that he would become a grim reaper in his afterlife. And so when Leet was growing up he unintentionally used dark magic, sometimes for good, most of the times for bad. And so when Leet died he turned into one of the many grim reapers and was sent to the land of AG by the head Grim Reaper to kill the ghosts that roam there.

KingLemon
KingLemon
600 posts
Nomad

http://i52.tinypic.com/wlc6r4.jpg
(Left: everyday clothing, Right: Combat Clothing)

IDENTITY:

Alias: King Lemon
Age: Unknown, thought to be between 475 and 550 years (based on when he arrived.)
Species: Humanoid Lemon

PHYSICAL ATTRIBUTES:

Due to the gravity of his universe being higher than that of ours, King Lemon's skin and bone structure are 10x stronger than that of a regular man, also because of the gravity difference he is able to move at incredible speeds and jump higher than average, please remember he can only do this because of the gravities. For whatever reason King Lemon does not appear to age, possibly the shift from his to our universe caused this.

Height: 5 ft 8 inches
Weight: 122 lbs
Build: Muscular

Features:
*No fingers, but on occasion finger like extremities appear (a good example of someone like this would be Patrick Star off of Spongebob)
*A Lemon for a head
*Almost always looks made.
*Luscious lips (a slightly darker color than his skin)

PERSONAL EFFECTS:

Clothing:
-Everyday Clothing: White, cotton tunic, with golden buttons. A black belt, with a ruby belt buckle. White, silk martial arts pants (the only modern clothing he owns). A classic deep red velvet cape with white fur at the end. A large sapphire pendent which holds the cape in place. A crown, thought to be a stolen or lost crown jewel, but if asked will simply state, "I swear it's mine, and that's that!".

-Combat Clothing: A light(weight), razor sharp, gold crown with jet black onyx jewels. It does not resemble anything stolen and is believed to have been privately made for King Lemon for the purpose of fighting. No shirt, No Shoes, No Problem. White, silk martial arts pants, with a ruby belt buckle.

Accessories:

CHARACTER:

Personality: Generally outgoing and laid back. Tends to avoid making relationships with people, mainly because he moves around so much. Thinks very highly of himself, often seen as cocky or overconfident.

Learning new things. (anything really, nothing particular)
Meditation
Sparring
Cats
The arts; music, painting, sculpting, etc.

Dislikes:
The human race as a whole

Notes:
*King Lemon is often haunted by his past, and mourns to see his world once more.
*Prefers hand to hand combat
*King Lemon only dislikes the human race because he has been around long enough to see how humans behave and has come to the conclusion humanity, in simple terms, sucks. Though he still helps them when he can.

BACKGROUND:

Occupation: Currently unemployed, but has a vast amount of wealth from interest build up, investments (mainly in a fruit company -cough- Apple), as well as living a frugal lifestyle.

Backstory:

Born in an alternate fruit reality, King lemon once ruled with an iron fist. Once he conquered a new land, though, he made sure everyone was happy, repairing destroyed buildings and homes. Citizens under his rule were prosperous and loved their King.
Seeing his ever increasing popularity, his top advisor felt he needed to get rid of King Lemon, taking his place. One long story later and King Lemon is projected into our reality, arriving sometime in the mid 1500's.
At first he was an outcast, which was new to such a beloved King. Gradually he got used to moving around from town to town, country to country. During his travels he learned many things, his favorite of which were the different fighting techniques used in this Universe. Over the course of many years King Lemon has trained at the Shaolin Monastery, learned Baji Quan, mastered wing chun, and most recently studied Bruce Lee's Jeet Kune Do. These are only a few fighting techniques he has learned.
Though King Lemon has studied many fighting styles, what his ultimate goal is is getting back home to his kingdom. He is always studying theoretical physics, magic/sorcery, quantum physics, astronomy, anything he believes could land him a way back to his own Universe.

--I think that's everything!

I might attempt to make him in photoshop, giving him some color.
I will post link to colored version on my profile when finished.

Showing 61-75 of 98