84 posts
Nomad

just face it, u banned for life.

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

Armor Games Rules & Guidelines:

"Do not complain about getting banned, and do not make another account to circumvent a ban."
[url]http://armorgames.com/page/Commenting-Rules[/url]

You were excessively profane and rude, you lost your chance. Sorry, it was you that made the decision to post and say those things.

WizardInBlack
WizardInBlack
486 posts
Nomad

Ohhhh, he did deserve it.

Mordred
Mordred
84 posts
Nomad

This was stupid, if you wanted to start posting again you shouldnt have revealed you were the same guy. Seriously, think next time. Its bad enough we have people being obscene all the time, but they have to be obscene and stupid too!?!

Mordred
Mordred
84 posts
Nomad

Charlie is right, you chose to be obscene and rude, if you want to do that kind of thing do it somewhere else.

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

"Do not complain about getting banned, and do not make another account to circumvent a ban."

Just by making your current account, you have broken the rules.

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

owch. . .I have the odd urge to laugh though, I am sorry for that. . .

Armed_Blade
Armed_Blade
1,492 posts
Shepherd

Akward. You made an account to still do something on Armor Games. [Dont' know if you were caught before this post] and you let it slip through your hands like an idiot. :P Anyway, Keep out of this site. Is a special place, we don't need morons running around. Your ruin the holy peace of it all. [With all the war games being submitted, I doubt thats possible, but I say, keep it as clean as possible.]

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,014 posts
Shepherd

Sepubaxis, I just found you spamming again.

Calm
Calm
909 posts
Herald

carlie's right sepubaxis
there's no second chance in a community like armorgames. You have to show your maturity and since you failed, why would they still trust in you ?
there are rules, you have to respect them.
It's the same in real life! You can't free a serial killer (I know I'm exaggerating) simply because he says he won't kill again!

Mordred
Mordred
84 posts
Nomad

You must be really retarded Sepubaxis, you just ruined your chance to post on the forums again by revealing yoursel. I cant believe you just wasted another account. Will stupid people like you ever learn?

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,014 posts
Shepherd

Mordred, I know that he has done wrong. But as dank said all you guys do not need to sink to that level and break the rules yourselves. We will handle this.

I know I love how everyone else gets involved in our community to keep it clean. We are like a culture in ourselves.

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,014 posts
Shepherd

I am not a bro. Dude.

LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
2,283 posts
Jester

Ahahahahaha ahahah ahah.......OMG that hurts lol......

Showing 1-15 of 23