Nomad

lets start again
my real name is alexis nice to meet you

• 23 Replies
Koshionos
Koshionos
884 posts
Jester

I may have no idea what went on between said user and armor, but I thought it was honest of sepubaxis2 to admit who they were and there by notifying that at least he has some trustworthiness, and just notify if sepubaxis2 starts excessively spamming again.

Koshionos
Koshionos
884 posts
Jester

well never mind that then three warnings should be enough

steevo15
steevo15
1,564 posts
Peasant

i have a question,, lets pretend a person gets banned, would it be ok to make another account if you apologize to everyone and then follow the rules?

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,014 posts
Shepherd

Steevo, I'm gonna say no. That goes against the rules to make another account. Pretty soon those that are banned will have an IP ban. Those that get banned have to be really bad and they must consistently break rules and ignore all of our warnings.

I will personally warn a person a good 3 times and explain what they are doing wrong before I put them in for a ban.

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,014 posts
Shepherd

I've already found sepubaxis2 spamming.

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

Plus, he was increasingly rude and inappropriate the first time around. He was warned, he chose to ignore it. If someone is warned, and then they continue to act out, then they do not deserve the same privileges as those who follow the rules.

LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
2,283 posts
Jester

OOOOOOOOOOOOO.......... lol...hehehe

I thought he was banned :O

Calm
Calm
909 posts
Herald

I agree with both Carlie and Asherlee. Rules aren't here to be broken!!!

Showing 16-23 of 23