51 posts
Nomad

plz i beg u stop banning all of us plz plz plz!!!!!!!!:'(

• 21 Replies
WizardInBlack
WizardInBlack
486 posts
Nomad

If you would all stop acting immature and abide the rules, you wouldn't get banned in the first place.

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

Stop banning you? To be honest, I have never even heard of you. I personally cannot stop banning people, because moderators do not ban people in the first place (at least not until our tools are upgraded). So how can I stop something that I have never actually done?

And if a user is banned, it is for a reason. Sepubaxis was posting inappropriate comments, and trying to cuss me out in Spanish. Too bad for him, I know Spanish.

I highly doubt that anyone on this site has been wrongly banned. There is always a reason for it, and it is always because they broke the rules.

I suggest that if users do not want to get banned, that they actually read the Rules & Guidelines, and FOLLOW THEM.
[url]http://armorgames.com/page/Commenting-Rules[/url]

knightkalp
knightkalp
51 posts
Nomad

i havent but it get annoying i try 2 talk in a group and then it get banned

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

As far as locking topics go, we lock topics because they are either a repeat topic, and the previous one already exists somewhere else in the forums. Because we try to keep the forums clean, we lock them when people are not thorough enough to check if a topic is already around before they create a new one.

The other reason a topic may be locked is if it is inappropriate, or SPAM. Like I said about banning, we do not go around locking and banning for fun. We do it to keep the forums under control, so it is a better environment for everyone.

Mordred
Mordred
84 posts
Nomad

I think he trying to say for you to stop locking threads, or hes just having a spasm on top of the keyboard

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

There is no 'h', it is just Carlie

But no, moderators do not get paid.

Mordred
Mordred
84 posts
Nomad

seriously, some of your posts are really hard to understand.

Mordred
Mordred
84 posts
Nomad

Do you get paid for moding charlie?

Mordred
Mordred
84 posts
Nomad

Oh,sorry, and how come your posts dont show up when your browsing threads, like it still says 4 minutes ago by Mordred

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

I'm not sure, I am guessing the site is experiencing a bit of lag. There are a lot of users on the site on the weekends, so that may be slowing processes down.

Mordred
Mordred
84 posts
Nomad

Oh, thank you

Armed_Blade
Armed_Blade
1,492 posts
Shepherd

Heh, Charlie, would be tight. Also, if you work as a developer in SCEA and are a moderater of the Playstation Forums -- you are officially payed. As far as I've heard. Anyway, As far as I've seen.. Banning an Idiot falls in line with common sense. Keep it up, Carlie. :P

XCoheedX
XCoheedX
924 posts
Scribe

Ha u thought mods get paid! thats kinda funny. mods are just regular players!

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,014 posts
Shepherd

I've been paid in the past to moderator a few websites, but they were much larger than this. I moderate here as a type of thank you for the site.

XCoheedX
XCoheedX
924 posts
Scribe

What kind of sites did u moderate?

Showing 1-15 of 21