ForumsGame WalkthroughsAge of War Impossible and Hard Mode

5 9216
valkyrie1119
valkyrie1119
1,720 posts
Nomad

Truthfully, Age of War isn't much harder on hard and impossible settings. However, I know from experience that there are some good tips to get you going, because although its not that much harder, it is still harder. I'm mainly making this game for impossible mode, but all the tips still correspond to hard mode to some degree. These tips might even make hard mode easier.

To start it off, you'll notice that you have 170$, which is a pretty good amount of money considering its the cave man or "cheap" age as I like to call it. Rather than buying a whole bunch of soldiers, you should instead buy the first turret for 100$. Although its the weakest turret in the game, it will come in handy very soon. Spend the rest of your 70$ on whatever troops you like. Note that it is good to have a combination of slingshot and clubman, so that while the clubman bludgeon eachother to death the slingshot men can help add more damage. Soon, the battle will begin. Don't worry to much if your guys are getting slaughtered. Since it's on impossible mode, they're designed to do more damage and take more damage. Also, don't expect to beat this in one try not even with this walkthrough. Anyway, your guys are probably going to get slaughtered to the point where the enemy is nearing your base. This is where your turret comes into play. Hopefully, you managed to damage some of the enemy so that the turret can finish them easily. If you have any money at all, now would be a good time to buy some more troops. Don't worry to much if they manage to scathe your base a bit. Just keep your cool, buy troops when you can, and let your turret do most of the work. After you've pushed the enemy back and now have some space, buy some troops and send them out. If you have some how over 200$ I reccommend you sell your turret and replace it with the egg one. This one is far better. By the time you get the egg turret you'll be in good hands. Remember to get dino riders if you can afford them. They don't wreack as much havoc but they are still your most powerful unit right now. Also watch to see your XP, and evolve as soon as you can. When you get into the age of knights, the game is significantly easier. Just keep playing your cards right, always be on the look out for new turrets and make sure your troops are a combination of short and long. And if you really need to, use your special attack. It still kills enemies in one hit.

The age of muskuteers is very easy. Just get up to three of the medium red cannons and you'll have a very strong defense. Do the same with the modern age, and try to obtain three or four of its most powerful turret. The last age is the easiest. Just get four of the second or first most powerful cannon and you can sit around and watch. When you get about 300,000$ buy two super soldiers and the game is almost automatically over. Amazingly enough, the enemy will never use a supersoldier against you, even on impossible. So, other than the first age, the game is still quite easy. If you still need help or require further information, leave a comment on my profile. Have fun!

• 5 Replies
Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

Hrrm, nice walkthrough! *goes to play age of war on impossible*

I knew about the last age turret defense already... the units are too slooow to get past!

Fall0ut
Fall0ut
128 posts
Peasant

Nice! Thanks for the help!

alphahawk
alphahawk
33 posts
Nomad

you are right PAzx lol!

nat7
nat7
2 posts
Nomad

Could you post any video for watch it?, thanks

Fweaky
Fweaky
81 posts
Nomad

good walkthrough lol imma go use it and try to beat age of war on some of the modes

Showing 1-5 of 5