ForumsForum GamesName all the reasons why ants are or are not nature's communists!

6 6252
Communist
Communist
522 posts
Nomad

Ants are social workers that all work for the good of teh colony.

Ants have jobs according to merit and ability:
( Queen, Soldier, Flying ant, worker, ect.ect. )

• 6 Replies
knight_34
knight_34
13,822 posts
Farmer

I'm not sure if this is a forum game but ants really are nature's communists. They work together and do everything for the sake of their colony.

TSL3_needed
TSL3_needed
5,579 posts
Nomad

I'm not sure if this is a forum game but ants really are nature's communists. They work together and do everything for the sake of their colony.

That is communism
Communist
Communist
522 posts
Nomad

That's what I'd say is true.
knight_34
knight_34
13,822 posts
Farmer

I do not see any reason why they are not nature's communist. Though, they are not entirely like humans because they are entirely devoted to their colony. Humans cannot achieve total unity. There needs to be more people here sharing their opinions. I also wonder why did you put this here in the forum games section, Communist?

necromancer
necromancer
750 posts
Peasant

Ants are monarchists, they work for the queen, fight for the queen, and die for the queen. Communists wouldn't support autocracy, they would all be united proletariat workers, and as Marx said in The Manifesto "The supremacy of the proletariat will cause them [national differences and antagonisms] to vanish still faster. United action, of the leading civilised countries at least, is one of the first conditions for the emancipation of the proletariat." such that if ants were communists, they would, in fact, do away with such violence as they would constitute themselves as a unified nation. Also, ants would not have jobs provided to them at birth based on artificial merits, they would all be of one class, working together, rather than support the bourgeosie antagonism of such a clas system. :P

Communist
Communist
522 posts
Nomad

Communism requires different jobs, and so does a colony of ants.

And the Queen isn't commanding an army or telling the other little worker ants what to do.

Showing 1-6 of 6