ForumsSupport ForumMy Armatars dissapeard

34 4692
Zanto_zsnes
Zanto_zsnes
1,148 posts
Nomad

When i enter in the Control panel, and i enter the Armatars link:
I Don't see no armatar, the whole page is without armatars,
Only the Update Button appears in this page.
http://armorgames.com/account/armatars
help, please.

::

http://empireforum.forumotion.net/users/a1/67/19/42/album/loqyos10.jpg

• 34 Replies
Pixie214
Pixie214
5,838 posts
Peasant

Yes well as you can see the same has occured for me Oh well. From looking at the ratings on games it is pretty common.

Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

Well I haven't seen this one before! The good news is, they aren't gone. There just seems to be a problem with the armatars page. We will keep you updated!

Milos
Milos
848 posts
Peasant

Some armatars are gone, some are't.

Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

hmm, that is strange. Is it possibly that ... dare I say it? PUTTING NEW armatars up?
*dun dun duuuuun*

*gasp*

Not possible, that is unheard of. It would be breaking the AG code.
plokkey
plokkey
4,571 posts
Jester

Lol? Maybe if you wanted to keep your armatar don't press the button. Now I can't change my armatar D:

*waits to see what's next*

ulimitedpower
ulimitedpower
1,739 posts
Nomad

I think that the problem has now been solved.

hmm, that is strange. Is it possibly that ... dare I say it? PUTTING NEW armatars up?
*dun dun duuuuun*

Not likely: Every time new armatars were put up nothing like this case happened, otherwise there would be loads of problems when holiday armatars are up.
lroot
lroot
95 posts
Shepherd

Sorry about that guys, should be fixed now. Thanks

Zanto_zsnes
Zanto_zsnes
1,148 posts
Nomad

Woot?
Well, this is solved.
Nothing to talk about here!
Buzz 0ff!

sense
sense
1,036 posts
Nomad

*dun dun duuuuun*

One step at I time dude!

Hey Iroot, I haven't seen you before!
Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

Hey Iroot, I haven't seen you before!

A new admin O.o

How come it didn't happen to meeeeeee! I wanted blanky back!
knight_34
knight_34
13,818 posts
Farmer

A new admin O.o

How come it didn't happen to meeeeeee! I wanted blanky back!

Iroot is a flash developer who is part of the staff. I have never seen him post anywhere.
miguelin11
miguelin11
2,905 posts
Nomad

A new admin O.o

I've seen him on the "users online list" since last month! but first time I've seen him post :O
brenda_1997
brenda_1997
831 posts
Nomad

That has never happened to me before. But i think they may be updating that page.

ulimitedpower
ulimitedpower
1,739 posts
Nomad

Iroot is a flash developer who is part of the staff. I have never seen him post anywhere.

Good to know. I'd never heard of Iroot either. Cool name.

That has never happened to me before. But i think they may be updating that page.

Brenda, you don't seem to have read the past few pages: The problem has been lifted.
crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

Well correction he is a web developer,and I have never seem him talk myself.Nor Shpigford for that matter(the Web Designer/Developer...I know at first he made the design for AG)Still Iroot has been around for a while.Check when his account was made.From what I can tell going by his job name he codes the web site,including the page for the armatars.I don't know if he makes products in Flash,but I don't believe that is his main job title for this site.Anyways I think I should notify a mod to have this thread locked as the problem in question seems to have been fixed.
Showing 16-30 of 34